Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

Proofreaders 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sherbetmayhem's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

I'd like to possibly add one of my own to this thread - you have no AU War stories! And I have one!

One; A Naruto Fanfiction

Summary: The year is 1917. Captain Sasuke & his small squad, currently holed up in the support lines & soon to take their turn on the war-torn frontline of southern Belgium, deal with life in the trenches of WW1. Join them on a journey of violence, tragedy, & hope.

Category: Action/Adventure/War

I've already created a thread for this story, but it's getting absolutely nil attention, and I think maybe if a few more people read it then it would really take off. I know it's only 3 chapters long at the moment but the chapters stretch over 15 thousand words between them and it's good quality (if I do say so, hehe). Pllleaaase somebody, let me know what you think... and whether it deserves to be on this thread!

Sherby xxx
    A Naruto/Holocaust crossover? Didn't think it was possible?

Think again.

RED

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

A finally, it took me more or least a year to find this thread again, after the remodelation I lost it, and never had the tiime/will to search well, any case I´m back (I just hope someone still read it) with 3 new stories, 2 of Naruto and one of Sakura all of the same author, I hope you like them, as always I leave you with the summary and the inks:

Time Braid
    Sakura thought she was a capable kunoichi until she died in the Chuunin Exam. Now she's stuck in a loop, dying again and again while she struggles to understand her strange predicament. How hard can it be to pass one stupid test?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5193644/1/Time_Braid

Indomitable
    Naruto isn’t a moron. Jiraiya isn’t a pathetic loser. The Kyuubi doesn’t intend to die. Three simple facts that will change the course of history.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5207262/1/Indomitable

For Want of a Jinchuuriki
    With Sarutobi dead, certain parties thought getting rid of Konoha's most annoying genin would be easy. But is that really such a great idea?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5199339/..._a_Jinchuuriki

I specially recomend Time Braid (Sakura) she´s well developed and very enjoyable, a little of Yuri but not to much, in case you don't like it, you can skip this parts, the story is fantastic, the other two had only one chapter, but the the author has great skills, so the stories promise a lot.

I hope you like them and if you read them remember to review them, at least leave a note to the author, well I have a year of fanfic accumulated so, i will update soon, stay tuned

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MinatoNamikaze's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! Im a new user to these forums and Ive gotta say ever since I have been following the discussion about theories and stuff what naruto, ive become highly involved into the story line and love this website.

I have some fanfics of my own i have recently been starting and you can read them at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2093624/jetstorm

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am member since 09-07-05 in Fanfic site ... but i am huge reader fan !!
    can i recommend stories since i have lot of stories ( not me,read after please to review to author) ?

is it allowed ?

one thing , i hate harlem because it will not good with story plot ... few of them harlem will good story depend Authors ....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this is the "recommended fanfic page", so I'm building up guts to plug my fanfic here... XD it's my first one... i hope you take time to read it and tell me how you like/hate/whatnot it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126101/

It's entitled Of Redemption... and it's about, oooops, wait for it, Uchiha Sasuke's revenge against Danzo, uh, almost getting there... Story takes off where Naruto Chapter 466 ends. and i flipped knowing how Sakura's confession almost felt like the one in the manga...

Warning: a bit angsty, so don't shoot me...

thanks!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner InuLoveKawaii13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rilina View Post
    Not at Grain of Sand by edonohana
    [ Sand siblings | PG ]
    edonohana is my favorite writer of Sand sibling fic, and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend. We don't see enough of the Sand sibs in canon since they're not, well, the focus of the story, and we rarely see them interacting with each other. "Not a Grain of Sand" looks at the aftermath of Gaara's battle with Naruto through Temari's eyes; it's a thoughtful look at the differences between Konoha and Suna and at the beginning of the major change in the three siblings' relationships. And if you like this, don't miss the companion fics: The Hourglass (spoilers for entirety of first post-timeskip arc) and Runaway (spoilers through beginning of first post-timeskip arc), which are from Gaara and Kankurou's POVs respectively.
    I really liked this one, and the sequels the author produced. I highly recommend it!
    XOXO, InuLoveKawaii13

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice thread.
    Let's shake it up again.

Most of the fanfics i read are of yaoi couples in Narutoverse. But i do read some non-yaoi. hehe

Fated by Leafygirl is beautiful and made me cry. The main pairing here is Kakashi-Sakura and it develops during some war.
    link 01: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2144296/1/Fated Version without lemon
    link 02: http://blogs.myspace.com/sakura_haruno_ >>This blog is the only place i found the version with lemon.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6015119/1/Will_Of_Stone
    Timeskip: Four months after becoming the Hokage's apprentice, Sakura is desperate to prove her strength as a ninja. She goes with the Hokage to the Earth Country to take the Iwa chuunin exam. Waiting for her there is a place of ancient wonder… violent trials… star-crossed love… and a conspiracy that threatens world peace itself. AN EPIC NOVEL.

Pimping my own fic. I'm writing a NARUTO fanfic called "Will of Stone," an epic Sakura coming-of-age fanfic that takes places during the timeskip. Sakura goes to the Earth Country to take the Iwa chuunin exam and becomes entangled in a conspiracy that threatens world peace. It's a huge complicated story, so there's a bunch of everything in it: action, romance, politics, characterization, worldbuilding, drama, horror, philosophy, etc. However the main focus is on Sakura's growth and training as a ninja, her relationship with Tsunade, and the culture clash between Konoha and Iwa.

FYI, the origin of this fanfic is basically as a big fuck-you to Kishimoto and everything I hate about NARUTO, especially the lack of women who aren’t either damsels in distress, lovesick bimbos, and/or incompetent retards. Sakura would be Exhibit A in this respect. It pisses me off because Sakura should have been a compelling character in her own right. In “Will of Stone” she will be, I hope.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
    Last edited by sadfascist; October 09, 2010 at 10:49 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sick MangaReader's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto life aster 20 years is a story i worte on fanfiction, tsunade died normally and Naruto became hokage will he be safe from kyuubi haters in that position??? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5304977/...after_20_years
    Last edited by Sick MangaReader; August 10, 2011 at 07:43 AM.

The Best Manga and Manga characters in the wrold are Naruto from Naruto Edward from FMA and Natsu from Fairy Tail!!

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6