Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

Woot ^^ You're right amg ^^ That fic is one of the best. I just read the first 2 chapters, and they are great ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a really good story

*sigh* but it's too late to read the whole thing

Post Thanks / Like

humph,i must have my gaasaku.....^_^
    I am a creepy person,i love to read,look at pics of gaasaku,and stare at peoples.But think of this too,You are also creepy in YOUR owen way!HAHA!

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

gaara is bad ass [br]Posted on: February 10, 2007, 06:25:39 AM_________________________________________________man good fan fic have dried up guess i have to write my own ITS GONNA BE GOOD yeah

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, i would like to recommend the next three fic´s,

Hinata's Story; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2228859/1/

I was tired of Stories where Naruto goes from not noticing Hinata to cleaning her tonsils in 20 minutes or two paragraphs. So instead of complaining I decided to see if I could do better.

Naruto: Trials; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3261376/1/

My newest Story and probably going to be my most consentrated one, as Orochimaru plans his next move, Hinata has to prove that she can live with Naruto while maintaining her position as head of the Hyuuga even when the odds are stacked against her.

Both stories are nice and smooth, and development of the caracters is very creidable, at least in current story, except for the akatsuki in the second one, but still enjoyable, with humor, action and lot´s of Hinata (my favorite character) , and the third one is incredible, in my opinion, one of the best one´s, the story is original and well developed, Maze Pha'len is responsable of the story, a great trama, read it, don´t let the summary fool you, you will not regret it, here is the link:

Apart; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826765/1/

18 years old, ANBU member Hinata deals with the love of her life, a new mission, and violence, all of which center around an 18 year old ANBU member Naruto and an 18 year old jealous ANBU member Kiba. NaruHina. Please, don't let the size discourage you!

If you have questions or wanna comment the stories post here, the 3 of them are high quality, true gems of fanfic, i hope you like them, and again, an apologize if something is written wrong or you don´t know what it means, my english is average

Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I really really liked Hinata's story thanks for recommending that paucius!

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy all stories by LD 1449, which you can find at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/994190/LD_1449
    There is also Till Eternity's end, which is x-over with FF 7, which is just amazing.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3175957/..._Eternitys_End
    Also, there are a bunch I love in my community, which you can find at
    http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Omnis_Fave/37907/
    Enjoy. I especially love From Ramen with Love, and He's just a Ramen Chef. Hilarious ones...

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

lately i haven´t found a good fanfic to read, any recomendations ?????

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a few of my favorite Naruto fics:

Cages and Kindness by Ceresi
    [ Neji and others, some implied pairings | PG ]
    This AU fic diverges at the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc; the direction it goes is so plausible you almost wonder why it didn't happen. Neji is the focus of the fic, but we also get brief glimpses of other characters--Hinata, Naruto, Lee, and Gaara--acting so much like themselves that it makes my heart ache.

Figure Eight
    [ Temari, implied Temari/Shikamaru | PG ]
    I do not really have OTPs in any fandom, but if I did, it would be Temari/Shikamaru in Naruto. This story only implies the pairing; that's probably one reason I love it, because that allows the two characters to really shine individually as well as together. The writing has some lovely sensory details, and the exchange at the end is just perfect.

Not at Grain of Sand by edonohana
    [ Sand siblings | PG ]
    edonohana is my favorite writer of Sand sibling fic, and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend. We don't see enough of the Sand sibs in canon since they're not, well, the focus of the story, and we rarely see them interacting with each other. "Not a Grain of Sand" looks at the aftermath of Gaara's battle with Naruto through Temari's eyes; it's a thoughtful look at the differences between Konoha and Suna and at the beginning of the major change in the three siblings' relationships. And if you like this, don't miss the companion fics: The Hourglass (spoilers for entirety of first post-timeskip arc) and Runaway (spoilers through beginning of first post-timeskip arc), which are from Gaara and Kankurou's POVs respectively.

Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781399/...n_of_Sanctuary
    AU: Oneshot. An alternate ending to Naruto. The Heavens describe the Garden a peaceful paradise. The Hells describe the Garden a baneful prison. In here... which is it?

This fic is just unbelievable. I can't really find the words to describe it... well it's sad... really sad, but anyway you have to read it!

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

YO ¡¡¡¡¡ (^3^)/

I had just read a very good fanfic, about naruto and his father, and it´s updated, no parings involved so every one is happy, give it a try, you would like it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3315710/1/Door_Number_Two

Summary: Maybe it's a dream, maybe it's real. Naruto doesn't know how he got there, but he's not sure he wants to go home. Perhaps the little decisions aren't so little after all; one choice can change a life forever . . .

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

YO ¡¡¡¡¡ (^3^)/ again, it had been months (3 more or less) since someone has post something here, (myself inluded), shame on you, anyway i had been reading fanfic, and find 1 or 2 that keep entreteain, but i didn´t recomended any because they are on hiatus, or forgotten, (shame on those writters ) but today i find this two, as you can see, ( if you had read my previuos posts ) i´m suporter of naruhina, but this story is so good that i ignore the fact that it support other pairing the story is this one :

Sinopsis

Garden of Sanctuary
    AU: Oneshot. An alternate ending to Naruto. The Heavens describe the Garden a peaceful paradise. The Hells describe the Garden a baneful prison. In here... which is it?.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781399/...n_of_Sanctuary

Some of you may excepticals since this story is in fact a oneshot (i was), but damn this a hell´s oneshot romance/tragedy it´s the category (i guess), if all the oneshots, were as half as good as this one, there wouldn´t gaps of 3 months in this thread, WARNING: don´t read it without tissues you will need them.

And the second one is

Medusa Javelin
    AU: A failed mission leaves the dreams of Team 7 forever shattered. As Sakura struggles to cope with Naruto's imprisonment, she slowly discovers a secret that has been hidden away from her for a long long time... [Companion fic to Garden of Sanctuary]
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2793865/1/Medusa_Javelin

This one is continuation of Garden of Sanctuary, this one describe better the facts that sakura wrote on her diary, i must admit, there are points that almost lost me, still the final compense this moments, in fact at the end of every chapter you can find the the page of the diary making you realize why sakura omite (hope that´s the word) some parts, the final almost resolve all the plot, except for... well you better read it.

Both stories will satisfy all, especially narutoXsakura fans (and take note, im a naruXhina fan until dead), and there is a third part (still on going) , i still hadn´t read it (2 in morning in this part of the planet) still, i will post my opinion as soon as i finish.

as always gracias for your attencion and again i apologize if something is written wrong or you don´t know what it means, my english is average

P.D. post if you like it or not, or at least give signs of life

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xallisto's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

LD 1449's work is awesome all of it but i think Lost Soul has to be no.1
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member renrutal's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Chuunin Exam Day

Chuunin Exams in infinite loop. Very good, chapter 9 is the funniest thing I've ever read in fanfics.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a link for thes fics but you can find them on fanfiction.com by typing them in the search:
    Legacy of the Rasengan I,II, and III
    One Hundred Days
    A family of Foxes and Snakes
    Mizukage
    Melody of the Fox
    Black Sheep

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast