Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden OP/ED Mega-Convo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden OP/ED Mega-Convo

Definitely one of the best endings of Shippuuden imo, the last 2 endings weren't that amazing(Utakata Hanabi and U Can Do It were both awesome, though)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenYoshimaster View Post
    The ed I like the song for more than the op, though I wouldnt put it on par with bleach's most recent, not bad. Hopefully back to canon by nov.
    That's because Bleach's current ending can not be put on par with anything, it's just that good.
    Last edited by HaiSuShi; October 07, 2011 at 02:17 AM.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raptor02_2001 View Post
    i like opening because more lively song .. i know pend on war... but Ending is amazing but too early to spoiler for some people ...
    They probably realized that most fans are reading the manga. The anime is slowly losing popularity since the Pain fight. That's why they thought that by showing some cool scenes from future events, they will stop people from leaving the anime and focus only on the manga.
    I watch the anime only because I think that it's a waste if I don't watch all of it after watching it all this time.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member $nipe's Avatar
    Country
    El Salvador
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    They probably realized that most fans are reading the manga. The anime is slowly losing popularity since the Pain fight. That's why they thought that by showing some cool scenes from future events, they will stop people from leaving the anime and focus only on the manga.
    I watch the anime only because I think that it's a waste if I don't watch all of it after watching it all this time.
    Do you think it happened the same in Japan after the Pain fight? I remember some people saying it had more popularity than ever in Japan.

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by $nipe View Post
    Do you think it happened the same in Japan after the Pain fight? I remember some people saying it had more popularity than ever in Japan.
    I don't think that they are only focusing on national popularity. Naruto is a huge project with a huge fan-base. That's why they should and probably are working on the popularity on the international level.
    I am not sure how Naruto is doing in Japan, but I guess that when an author takes over his fans minds, it wont matter if the anime is messed up because no one will complain. (this only works on a young audience like Naruto's).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm liking the song as well as the animation, but I have to admit that it is pretty strange. Seeing as the story's headed for a war, you'd expect more standard animation for an opening. The Edo Tensei's were pretty funny, and I though the combined seals by Team 7 were awesome, but the dancing I could do without.

The ending is pretty awesome, makes me think they should've swapped the two. Wouldn't be the first time that an ending seemed more suitable as an opening rather than the opening itself (ending 6, ending 9).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By far my least favorite opening of anything........what the hell?! This arc is heading towards events in Naruto that I wouldn't exactly call cheerful.....plus it's just so damn goofy regardless.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The OP is really stupid.
    I could understand a stupid OP like that during fillers and shit, but it's pretty clear that the canon stuff will be back with this OP.

Seeing how the next arc is one of the most serious one (especially the Kyubbi attack stuff), this just feels totally out of line.

They are also showing too many spoilers, in a very non-epic way! :P

The ED was really good though, way better than the last ones.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9