Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Theories on the rules.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Theories on the rules.

a vampire???he doesnt have brother

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Davox's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurono has a brother, and I think the whole vampirism thing isn't hereditary but rather something the vampire were injecting into one another b/c I don't think Kurono or his parents are vampires.

And Gantz shouldn't have a problem with reviving someone who didn't die in a mission b/c they were able to revive Tae and though she died on a mission b/c Gantz wanted her dead.

I think that even gantz has to follow the rules b/c when you think about it when people are first inducted into the room he says your lives belong to me or that is the way it is supposed to work. So there must be some higher power over Gantz b/c he is afterall only the dude inside that ball, maybe that is some reward/punishment or something being put in that ball after you win the game if you can win.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been shown that the whole "vampirism" isn't hereditary at all. If I remember correctly, they're something similar to nano-machines.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

hey Davox then why Kurono and Izumi aint it that ball,if they went home , they won .....

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm...there doesn't seem to be a way to really win in Gantz. You either survive or you don't.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    It's been shown that the whole "vampirism" isn't hereditary at all. If I remember correctly, they're something similar to nano-machines.
    Yeah I just reread that chapter and they were talking about nano-machines in that meeting, so it definitely is a product of man rather than something naturally occuring.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndKurono View Post
    hey Davox then why Kurono and Izumi aint it that ball,if they went home , they won .....
    When I say win I am talking on a grander scale, like worldwide, since the Gantzers have now meet up with another team and Izumi and Nishi had talked about other countries' teams, I assume that the competition must continue on to a larger scale. I think that there will quickly be an all-japan team, determined from the hunts on Japan soil, then teams will go worldwide, and combat aliens in other nations. Perhaps after this combined mission the points menu will change or all together disappear.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ssjasper2003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I am wondering if nishi/izumi participated in a previous international gantz event. Since the gantz team met the osaka team & izumi & nishi were part of the previous gantz team where the others died(lets say) & izumi got his freedom.

Since nishi said not to talk about gantz to people outside in the real world or you will die due to the chip like that biker guy. So I wonder if nishi knows the other international team members.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

i say that Nishi knows defianntly a lot , maybe everything, but i dont think that there will be an all-japan team,i think one team will fight another,to determine the strongest.......

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndKurono View Post
    i say that Nishi knows defianntly a lot , maybe everything, but i dont think that there will be an all-japan team,i think one team will fight another,to determine the strongest.......
    I don't think Nishi knows everything but he certainly knows alot more than everyone else. I wish they had some way to force infoout of him because I dislike his style, with all that staying invisible ad randomly popping up.

I don't think the teams will actually fight one another but they will I think have like a points battle where like the highest scoreers move onto the next round, or something like that.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

next round??! man were guessing and not getting them answers, i think we should get two chapters a week,but if Nishi knew the other teams before,then that might be the meaning why he is hiding maybe cause hes scared of them.......

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that nishi is hiding from the Osakans b/c he has always played defensively where he hides and then randomly appears to take the kill and disappears again.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

well maybe in dis mission he already killed a couple of monster , we just dont see him

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Nishi writted something about a Cathastrophe in his web page..maybe whit the end of the Oni Aliens mission, that Cathastrophe, began.

HMM...has someone has the Raws of old chapters?

The spanish traduction isnt very well..and i want to traslate them myself to be sure if the traduction is right(some fansub called the Host Samurai, "Leader Samurai"...so bad)

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2