Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Have Aizen, Tousen and Ichimaru become Vizards?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 27.18%
  • No

45 43.69%
  • Maybe, Undecided.

30 29.13%
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Are Aizen, Tousen, & Gin vizards?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deathgod6664820's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are Aizen, Tousen, & Gin vizards?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Well I'm arguing that Aizen had no guarantee if it'd work. Remember Aizen had never touched Hougyouku prior to now. He had only heard of what it does so who knows, maybe somehow things could go wrong or something? Also, we don't know whether or not Aizen was aware that Hougyouku would deteriorate prior to using it. Therefore, there was a risk in using Hougyouku directly on himself without guarantee that it'd work exactly how he'd expect it to. Aizen has been building his plan for over 00 years so I doubt he'd do things without absolute guarantee that they'd work.

Your argument as to whether or not Aizen can control the Espada as a Shinigami is your opinion. I believe, judging by what Aizen has shown, that he could prove himself strong enough to submit even the 10 Espada.
    Check these two links:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/244/05/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/244/06/
    This arrancar clearly states that his kind follow Aizen because he is fearless, not necessarily because he is stronger than them.

Also, if Aizen is not a Vizard, what is he? What proof do you have that he is something else? Do you mean that the Vizard weren't created by Hougyouku and that's why he'd be different if he used Hougyouku on himself? I use the term "Vizard" to specify the Shinigami/Hollow hybrid created by a Shinigami, not necessarily that group. After all, Ichigo wasn't "created" in the same way as the Vizard, yet people(the readers) are calling him one.
    its all a theory man, thats why i said i think in most of my comment's. we dont have any proof of alot of things just got to wait and see. im just going off what i readed and seen, as far as aizen being fearless i already know that, as far as aizen being a vizard yes i believe that since or if he use the hougyouku on himself he would be somthing different, no i dont no what that is or have proof, so no to the topic, we dont even know if shinji and company can even use there vizard powers when they release there zanpouto. yet we only seen ichigo do that and he's a natural hybird

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what I meant wasn't actual proof, but hints the manga has given you to make you think that. I could tell you I think Aizen is Darth Vader from Star Wars, but that idea is completely and utterly baseless lol .

Now, obviously you have some type of manga reference to help support your idea since you mentioned the episode where Aizen decks Grimmjow with his reiatsu. That much is a hint you have deduced through the manga. You say a Shinigami Aizen wouldn't be able to do this(which I disagreed).

You also argued that a Shinigami Aizen wouldn't be strong enough to control the 10 Espada and I replied by saying the arrancar don't necessarily follow Aizen because he is stronger than them but because he is fearless.

So in all effectiveness, you are using manga facts to support your idea and I'm using other manga facts to counter the links you are making between your facts. Either of us could be right or wrong, but that's why we're discussing isn't it?

Now, the only part of your idea which has no base s that Aizen wouldn't be a Vizard. I'd like to know what exactly you mean by "something different". Do you mean he'd be different because he wasn't created the same way as the Vizard or Ichigo? Or do you mean he'd end up as something different than a Shinigmai/Hollow hybrid?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deathgod6664820's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

exactly, now we'll on the same page. but to answer your questions first i just dont see them all following aizen (arrancar) just because he's fearless, i mean theres to many personality's, look at grim and nnoitra thoose type of guys i think needs to be rule by power like grim when he says" i'm doing it for your percious aizen" or something like that. thats why aizen grounded him in the first place. arrancar and the espada are taking there orders from shinigami who they hated for hundreds of years and still hate, i just think its got to be power.

second i think he'd end up as something different than a Shinigmai/Hollow hybrid. i mean this is just thoery now but i dont think the vizards the ones made by aizen can release there zanpouto when using there hollow powers. shinji and Hiyori used vizard powers when fighting but never release there zanpouto but fighting ichigo's hollow we saw Kensei zanpouto released but no hollow mask. why is that? i mean just thoery or made be i read to much in it but i think aizen's hybird will be a true fusion where he will have shika, bankai, and a release hybird form, from the Hougyouku which made the arrancar its just my thoery rite now your know how fast bleach can change. lol
    Last edited by deathgod6664820; January 05, 2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: wrong word

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathgod6664820 View Post
    exactly, now we'll on the same page. but to answer your questions first i just dont see them all following aizen (arrancar) just because he's fearless, i mean theres to many personality's, look at grim and nnoitra thoose type of guys i think needs to be rule by power like grim when he says" i'm doing it for your percious aizen" or something like that. thats why aizen grounded him in the first place. arrancar and the espada are taking there orders from shinigami who they hated for hundreds of years and still hate, i just think its got to be power.
    Well I do agree power probably comes into it at some point.

But what I'm arguing is that Aizen wouldn't need a power boost to be strong enough to control his arrancar. From what we've seen of him; he can stop blades with his mere hands and can easily handle all the opponents he's faced so far. He has incredible speed, power and just about everything one can dream of in a fighter. His reiatsu is also monstrous, therefore, I wouldn't think he'd need more power just to control his arrancar army.

After all, Ichigo can defeat Grimmjow and see how easily Aizen decked Ichigo(granted he was weaker back then, but still...).

Quote Originally Posted by deathgod6664820 View Post
    second i think he'd end up as something different than a Shinigmai/Hollow hybrid. i mean this is just thoery now but i dont think the vizards the ones made by aizen can release there zanpouto when using there hollow powers. shinji and Hiyori used vizard powers when fighting but never release there zanpouto but fighting ichigo's hollow we saw Kensei zanpouto released but no hollow mask. why is that? i mean just thoery or made be i read to much in it but i think aizen's hybird will be a true fusion where he will have shika, bankai, and a release hybird form, from the Hougyouku which made the arrancar its just my thoery rite now your know how fast bleach can change. lol
    Well that's an interesting theory and I'll admit the creation of the Vizard(the group) is different from Ichigo, which might explain the difference between them. Mind you, I'm using the term "Vizard" to designate the Shinigami/Hollow hybrid, not the group(and/or the abilities of said group), but I get what you're saying. You're saying Aizen wouldn't be a hybrid like the Vizards, but more one like Ichigo.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mestizo311's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Aizen will eventually become a Vizard but he hasn't yet. I think the creating of his Arrancar army to do battle with Soul Society took priority. Not to mention that for all we know, he's the only one with enough reiatsu to temporarily awaken the Hougyouku for it to be used. I'm guessing that once it fully awakens, we'll see Aizen go Vizard. By that time, he'll probably be close to entering the King's world. He'll then have to deal with the Royal Guard. I'm not to sure about Gin and Tousen. I don't think either of them has the intention of becoming Vizards. They don't seem to want power like Aizen does. I think they both rather stare in awe at their great Aizen-sama.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Izkity's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Are Gin and Tousen Vizards?

Aizen could have Hollowified them any time in the past 100 years; after all, he said to Shinji that he was a marvellous test subject. This could imply he was going to transform further Shinigami into Vizards? It could also explain why Aizen, Gin and Tousen have such power over the Espada - Aizen has a hax Shikai and presumably an almighty Bankai, but Gin and Tousen would surely have needed an extra power-up in order to control the more powerful Arrancar. What do you think?
    Last edited by Izkity; July 12, 2009 at 06:53 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are Gin and Tousen Vizards?

if so, he would not have so much failed experiment and he would not wanted to check on ichigo with ulquiorra, and would have known that urahara would have vizared all the actual vizard.

And just to make sure, he did not had the Orb, so no vizards 100 years ago

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    And just to make sure, he did not had the Orb, so no vizards 100 years ago
    And even if he did do hollowfication on them in the time he had the Hougyoku, then they'd have to fight their inner hollows and win in that short amount of time. Aizen would probably rape his hollow, and maybe Gin, but Tousen would probably have a lot of trouble.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It wouldn't really surprise me if he'd amplified them with hollow powers in some way we haven't been given any knowledge of at this point in the manga, something that's derivative of hollowfication, whatever that would end up being. I don't think he's simply turned them into typical visoreds, though.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they are Vaizards now, but at some point I feel that they will be along with Aizen. You figure Aizen just got the Hogyoku and has been spending months testing it on hollows making Arrancar and trying to fully awaken it. You figure for the best results, he's gonna wait until its fully Awakened to use on himself Tousen and Gin. You would figure Tousen and Gin would become Vaizards as well cause otherwise what would they really be getting out of following Aizen around all this time. If you were either of them you would hope that Aizen would be giving them some more power through the Hogyoku and thats probably one of their reasons why they are following them. So in the end, I see it happening but not as of yet because the Hogyoku isn't fully awakened. You figure the more awakened it is, the better it will work and the better the results would be, so its smart for Aizen to wait till that time.

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10