Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Have Aizen, Tousen and Ichimaru become Vizards?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 27.18%
  • No

45 43.69%
  • Maybe, Undecided.

30 29.13%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Aizen, Tousen, & Gin vizards?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ran0001's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Are Aizen, Tousen, & Gin vizards?

I was just wondering..... Do you people think that Aizen, Tousen and Ichimaru have already become Vizards?
    Please feel free to defend/justify your opinion.

Moderator message by: igotthegoods
    merged threads
    Last edited by igotthegoods; July 14, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a proud Haruhiist. Join the revolution to change the world!SOS Brigade Rules!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vizard?

we dont actualy know that, uptill now it doesnt seem that way as no arrancer has ever heard off the existence off the vaizard (even the vasto lodre did not), and i presume aizen did or any of the others 2 did show their real power to atleast a few arrancar to make them follow aizen (and him showing he is willing to use hollow powers would make the arrancer more loyal)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    we dont actualy know that, uptill now it doesnt seem that way as no arrancer has ever heard off the existence off the vaizard (even the vasto lodre did not), and i presume aizen did or any of the others 2 did show their real power to atleast a few arrancar to make them follow aizen (and him showing he is willing to use hollow powers would make the arrancer more loyal)
    Yeah, probably since Vasto Lorde aren't dumb enough to follow beings weaker than them.
    So at the moment, I see that no option is leading at the poll.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a proud Haruhiist. Join the revolution to change the world!SOS Brigade Rules!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is possible now, for Gin and Tousen at least. At this point we know that Aizen can force the Hougyouku to be temporarily fully awake using his own power to full it. So I wouldnt see why he wouldnt give tousen and gin a boost now that they know it will give them the complete effect. Aizen however would probably be the only one stronger enough to fuel the Hougyoku in such a way so there would be no way to use it on himself.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poopoomaru View Post
    It is possible now, for Gin and Tousen at least. At this point we know that Aizen can force the Hougyouku to be temporarily fully awake using his own power to full it. So I wouldnt see why he wouldnt give tousen and gin a boost now that they know it will give them the complete effect. Aizen however would probably be the only one stronger enough to fuel the Hougyoku in such a way so there would be no way to use it on himself.
    Yes and if I remember correctly, the amount of reiatsu needed is twice that of an average captain-level shinigami. Which means he at LEAST have that much.But if Gin and Tousen become Vizards then they may have enough amount of reiatsu needed to be the one to supply the needed reiatsu instead of Aizen so he can become a Vizard as well. But we don't really know for sure.

Poll Status: No leads by one.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if they are by now or waiting to get the max potential.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I say no because that there what the jewel at full power
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Pollux's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ran0001 View Post
    Yes and if I remember correctly, the amount of reiatsu needed is twice that of an average captain-level shinigami. Which means he at LEAST have that much.But if Gin and Tousen become Vizards then they may have enough amount of reiatsu needed to be the one to supply the needed reiatsu instead of Aizen so he can become a Vizard as well. But we don't really know for sure.
    Indeed, Aizen states in chapter 229 that the amount of reiatsu required to use the hougyoku fully is twice an average captain's. And that's what bothers me. As you say it, Aizen can turn Gin and Tousen into vizards so why wait ?
    I can only think of 3 reasons, 1 of them being the one you stated :
    - we don't know if Gin and Tousen would obtain enough reiatsu
    - even if they had enough reiatsu, we don't know if they would be able to control their hollow's reiatsu, which could prevent them from using the hougyoku correctly on Aizen
    - Aizen doesn't completely trust Gin and Tousen and is afraid they would betray him now that they have become vizards
    If Aizen used the Hyougyoku on himself (if it's possible), it would weaken him, which could put him in danger if his hollow tried to take control (and a hollow with Aizen's powers must be really scary).

That's just an idea but Aizen probably only knows how the transformation of hollow into arrancar works (if he indeed knows how it works). What if the process of transformation of shinigamis to vizards was different ? Aizen might be interested in Ichigo because he wants to recruit him but perhaps he (also) wants to learn how the hybridisation takes place from him.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    That's just an idea but Aizen probably only knows how the transformation of hollow into arrancar works (if he indeed knows how it works). What if the process of transformation of shinigamis to vizards was different ? Aizen might be interested in Ichigo because he wants to recruit him but perhaps he (also) wants to learn how the hybridisation takes place from him.
    this is quite an interesting post, we know how the normal way goes from transforming a shinigami into a vizard:
    - the hollow part is a part of the shinigami (shinigami is king in the realm)
    - hollow part is becoming stronger and becomes king
    - hollow part is trying to take over shinigami
    - shinigami goes to innerworld and devours hollow

thats what we know as ichigo went through that, however we dont know how a hollow does transform into a arrancar (As in removing his mask partialy). We do know that a shinigami part is subtitute to the owner as in not willing to control the body but simply help the owner and making him the strongest one around, on the other hand the hollow part is exactly the opposite he will always try to take over the owner his body and as hollows are in control of their hollow part it would not be that hard to take control over the shinigami part. this is simply a theory.

now back to the real point, if aizen would use hougyoku on himself or on gin or tousen (tousen would be the most reliable as tousen needs a leader to be able to kill someone in the name in justice) we would not know if they would be instant vizards or if they would need to go through the fase in devouring their hollow and kick it back under their arse to mount them. and if they would need to go through such a fase there would be no one controlling the arrancar and the only thing that keeps the arrancar from betraying and killing aizen, gin and tousen is the strenght and the lack of fear of aizen (as the arrancar would easy crush gin and tousen)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollow + Hoygyuo = Completely new being, Hollow-side dominant (Arrancar)

Shinigami <--> Inner Hollow awakened and subjugated = A Shinigami who can temporarily use Hollow powers, but remains a Shinigami as a default, ie. NOT a new being.

Shinigami + Hoygyuo = ?

That is why I vote "no". No one knows what would happen were Hoygyuo used on a Shinigami.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Warden View Post
    Hollow + Hoygyuo = Completely new being, Hollow-side dominant (Arrancar)

Shinigami <--> Inner Hollow awakened and subjugated = A Shinigami who can temporarily use Hollow powers, but remains a Shinigami as a default, ie. NOT a new being.

Shinigami + Hoygyuo = ?

That is why I vote "no". No one knows what would happen were Hoygyuo used on a Shinigami.
    arrancar did exist already before hoygyo, only not as advanced and as many as there are now. this has been explained in the short chat with ishin and urahara, as they explained that arrancar already existed before the hoyguo but still incomplete as working on their powers and removing their mask. this is a mere speculation though but from what i could conclude was that the arrancar GF was like the most incomplete arrancer being gillians witch where big and not very smart so not being able to find out everything about themself.
    hollows could always become strong by becoming menos either growing to gillians, adjuchas or vasto lodre so the only hollows that would desire more power instead of first growing to the level of a vasto lodre are the vasto lodre themself and as there are only as many as captain level shinigami (at the most else they would had attacked SS already if there where significant more vasto lodre then there are shinigami captain levels).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll put it this way: They aren't ALL Vaizards now. I think just Aizen is.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    I'll put it this way: They aren't ALL Vaizards now. I think just Aizen is.
    its impossible for aizen to be a vaizard right now as Hoygyuo isnt fully awakend yet`, as aizen needs to force the Hoygyuo to awaken, and we would already have known it already it aizen or tousen or gin, as the arrancer would know of the existence of vaizards instead of being surprised when ichigo summons a hollow mask (every arrancar is still very surprised when ichigo does it)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't think the only way to get Vaizard powers is with Hogyoku. I mean, how did everyone else get theirs, then?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

they did get it with experimenting on themself, aizen admitted himself that he was unable to go to the next level of power (as in becoming a vaizard), as he also failed in every way to create an arrancar (as the ways to achieve either of them will moslty look alike, and not saying the are identical but probably through a similair experiment). So if aizen is unable to create an arrancar how would he even be able to make a vaizard (this is mere speculation so dont see this as a fact)

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast