Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Have Aizen, Tousen and Ichimaru become Vizards?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 27.18%
  • No

45 43.69%
  • Maybe, Undecided.

30 29.13%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Aizen, Tousen, & Gin vizards?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vizard?

Yeah, he totally made Ulq, Yammi, and pretty much all the Espada and Fraction.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Yeah, he totally made Ulq, Yammi, and pretty much all the Espada and Fraction.
    without urahara experiment called hougyokuo he would be still in SS working on it, in the manga and the anime this has been explained by aizen at the end of SS Arc
    you should realy keep up with the facts witch you learn from the manga...
    the following: Espada is a ranking system among the arrancar (the best of the best aizen has right now), aizen used they hougyoku to create arrancar using hollows and menos grande and pseudo arrancar witch were at that time yet inomplete. and i gues simple explanation doesnt suffice for you...
    Last edited by Richo; May 28, 2007 at 07:50 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Then why were the Privaron talking about how Aizen made all the Espada, so they were cast aside?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yanniv's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Aizen made "perfect Espada." The Privaron were natural occurring Arrancar. The new Espada were all made from the Hougyoku.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, exactly. He used Hogyoku! That's the point I'm trying to make here! That's why he can be a Vaizard.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yanniv's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A Vizard is a Shinigami who finds a way to dissolve the boundary between Shinigami and Hollow to use Hollow powers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tailsnake's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if he has Hygoku, it's still incomplete. Aizen wouldn't use an incomplete hygoku on himself, which is why Orihime was kidnapped. Once the Hygoku is restored to his perfect state Aizen will start making hybrids from him more powerful Vast Lords and Himself/Tousen/Gin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Yeah, exactly. He used Hogyoku! That's the point I'm trying to make here! That's why he can be a Vaizard.
    to temporaly fully awaken hogouyoko you need the double reiatsu of the avg captain, witch aizen needs to use to awaken it, so he would be unable to use it on himself if he is powering the thing? right?

Quote Quote:
    Even if he has Hygoku, it's still incomplete. Aizen wouldn't use an incomplete hygoku on himself, which is why Orihime was kidnapped. Once the Hygoku is restored to his perfect state Aizen will start making hybrids from him more powerful Vast Lords and Himself/Tousen/Gin.
    no its something else, everytime he uses it it grows weaker so he does need inoue to heal it, so aizen can continue to use it at its full power. however inoue already intends on betraying aizen by completely denying the existence of Hygoku, but the thing is if aizen does expect it or not that she will betray him even under his complete hypnotism and her mind manipulation.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He could have hypnotised her into thinking that Hokyoku needs healing. So, in the end where they think he can't use it that much, he can actually use it as much as he wants. It's a perfect trump card.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member smellyCheese's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen? - Vizard?

Do yo think that Azien one day may try to gain Hollow powers like the Vizard? (or that he already has beaten his inner hollow?)

I say this on terms that he already knows about this process of hollowing of shinigami, and since he has already reached the topmost level of shinigami powers. then i say it's only sense that he would grow his powers. (if the vizards can do this, why can/not Aizen?)

What are your thoughts?
    -="In the land of the blind, one eyed man is the king"=-

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen? - Vizard?

I think thats what Aizen wants to do, he has already reached the limit so why not gain more power? I like the idea of Aizen being a vizard, he is already as godly as ever and if he gains hollow power who will beat him? lol.

I think he will gain hollow powers very soon, but I also have a feeling that Gin and Tousen might want to gain hollow powers. I have a feeling there are more shinigami apart from Ichigo and the vizard having masks, I don't know why I just do.....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been made abundantly clear aizen's goal is to attain the powers of a shinigami. In his big bad guy expose during the end of the SS arc, where he explained everything he'd done thus far, and basically demonstrated how he had accounted for almost everything tactically, he also stated that he had reached the limits of all four styles of shinigami combat. This may be argued that he reached the perceived limit, as that's the only way i can see for shinigami such as shunsui, ukitake and yammato to stand up to aizen's arrancar forces.

The only reason aizen hasn't already become a vizard is simply because he doesnt know anything much beyond urahara's research and eventual creation of something to break down the spiritual barriers between good and evil, and that he hogyoku will need to be completely released for him to be able to use it on himself. Up until now, he's only been able to use it on others. Note that he shouldnt have even been able to make arrancar yet, it's only that he is forcing the hogyoku to awaken to make the espada, so that SS didnt simply rush him in HM before the hogyoku could be unsealed, which may be something yammato was considering :S It's also worth noting that it may be possible gin and tousen have hollow powers already, although i doubt it for a few reasons. Aizen is very cautious, and knows how to manipulate people. That said, who's to Gin or Tousen wouldn't turn around and try to betray aizen the second they gained a considerable advantage? Secondly, given that it's fairly likely aizen's only allowed ichigo to break into HM to display and allow them to study the vizard form, as well as to see how it performs against the arrancar, he's still researching what will actually happen when he becomes a vizard, as evidenced by him having szyael collect data on ichigo's hollowified reiratsu.

It's also worth noting that just because aizen will attain hollow powers, doesnt mean he will instantly master them. Granted, possessing hollow powers around other hollows would be an advantage in terms of learning how to use them, however, i believe that the espada aren't even aware of what would happen. All of the espada thus far have been suprised by Ichigo's vizard form, including captain sociopathic egomaniac himself, ulqurrioa :P

So...in short, no aizen's not yet a vizard. But you can bet anything we'll be seeing him pulling down a mask during the winter war.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say he's trying to get Vaizard powers, yeah. I think he hinted to it before, even. Whether or not he has such powers yet, I dunno, probably not, because Hougyoku isn't at full power, but he will, and then it'll be a full out Ichigo v. Aizen Vaizard Pay-Per-View Dethmatch Spectacular.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Proof: Tousen, Gin, & Aizen have Hollow Powers

First, let's recap what we've learned in this manga:

-Shinigami have a hard time opening a portal to Hueco Mundo themselves.
    -Hollow/Arrancar can open the portal to Hueco Mundo quite easily.

Tousen was able to open the portal to Hueco Mundo with ease (flick of his finger). Some of you may say "Well, Urahara can open the portal as well." However, you miss important points:

-When Urahara (who is the big brain of SS) opens the portal (which none of the SS could figure out how to), he did an encantation: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/240/
    -When Ulquiorra (who represents Hollows/Arrancar in this case) opens the portal, he does it with a flick of his finger: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/194/16/

Tousen was shown to open the portal to Hueco Mundo with ease: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/212/10/

Now, which of the two scenarios above (between Urahara and Ulquiorra) fits Tousen's method the best? Obviously, Ulquiorra's method. What's the difference between Ulquiorra and Urahara? Ulquiorra is a Hollow/Shinigami (Remember arrancar are hollows who obtain shinigami powers) and Urahara is simply a Shinigami. What's the difference? The hollow powers. We already know Tousen is a shinigami, so what does he need to use Ulquiorra's method? That's right, HOLLOW POWERS.

That proves that AT LEAST Tousen has hollow powers. Furthermore, I doubt Aizen would give Tousen hollow powers without doing the same to Gin and himself so it's safe to assume that Gin and Aizen also have hollow powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member someguy0830's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proof: Tousen, Gin, & Aizen have Hollow Powers

Maybe the evil shinigami built themselves a device like Urahara used, only better and stronger. Simply opening a garganta isn't enough evidence, because with enough energy, which Hueco Mundo has in spades, it'd be easy.

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

It is ridiculous to think that video games influence children. If Pac-Man affected kids born in the eighties, we should have a generation of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast