Quote Originally Posted by Christa View Post
I don't know what you are talking about, but I went to NEw Zealand tree times and the place is really nice. Australia seems to be cool, too, but the problem is Australian accent isn't really good when you want to learn english... and moreover, I'm hard of hearing, I need the purest english XD

Eh, even if I don't understand a lot of english words, it seems you're speaking very bad. Could you be less rude and agressive ? I'm feeling offended...

edit : Since the previous post was edited, now mine is a little strange... because I was answering to something which was erased... XD But thanks, moderator, now I not feeling offended XD
my point was that your comparing the 2 countrys' in a way i don't see the comparison. It'd be like me saying 'I don't want to go to New Caledonia, even the US seems safer to me'. Then again if this is because of your english grammar then i apologise

btw i thought editing meant making it user friendly; taking out the bad words, not deleting the whole thing.... i sound quite silly when my posts can only be read with holes in them, sillier than how i usually sound...