Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk General Discussion Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thallc's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk General Discussion Thread

Though I praise Miura for sticking with the plot line in it's longevity and complexity I am really looking forward to plot points such as: Guts controlling or succumbing to the Berserk Armor, the choice of Casca's sanity at the cost of her remember all that happened to her.

Imagine the moment where Guts has to decide to leave her in this state to protect her from al the harm it will cause her. Worth the wait!

On a side note, what do you think, will he make her sane or will he protect ehr and keep her like this. Or is the elven kingdom already taken over bij apostle's

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

dark horse is now selling vol 32! almost up to current!!
    maybe miura will spoil us for christmas...i hope.

i am interested to see what happens to caska (gutsxcaska fan <3 lol). i don't think we see the beast of darkness appear too soon, one of the last chapters was when fanny when off at caska because guts tries his hardest to protect her and she rejects him (in her current state of mind)
    I think griffith will attack elfheim, to force a battle with guts if they are going to fight, remember guts ask zood if griffith was coming to the city and zood said yes but guts said it doesn't interest me with monsters fighting each other, then left on ship. That said he chose caska over griffith which would also supress the beast of darkness urges.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seeing Caska act like her normal self is weird, she's been messed up for the majority of the manga at this point...

I'd laugh so hard if she joins Griffith because she doesn't remember the rape

we'd probably need a new Guts rageface

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlitz View Post
    seeing Caska act like her normal self is weird, she's been messed up for the majority of the manga at this point...

I'd laugh so hard if she joins Griffith because she doesn't remember the rape

we'd probably need a new Guts rageface
    Would be funny though.

Seeing everyone's "WTF!?" face when she starts kicking Guts' ass for being such a gloomy asshole.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see it be puck pretending to be caska (if thats possible lol) pucks likely to make a big rofl to others or a wtf??

If caska joined griffith then guts would lose his humanity and the beast of darkness would take over for good, making him a monster without dying (weird).

Plus guts would prob kill himself, his lost everything and learnt bout that twice so now he is desperate to never lost that 1 spark that remains. We saw how sad he got when he was drowning in the ocean as his grip to caska was loosening. But then again all the time those two are by the water their bond gets stronger.
    Last edited by 102jayday; December 16, 2009 at 02:53 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mushashi's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

no lol. there is 0% chance of caska joining griffith

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I found something ineresting.. One of the latest interviews with oda from SkullKnight.NET- berserk is now somewhere around 60% finished It is planned for 55 vol. or more so we will see the end of the story not earlier then 2020..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    I found something ineresting.. One of the latest interviews with oda from SkullKnight.NET- berserk is now somewhere around 60% finished It is planned for 55 vol. or more so we will see the end of the story not earlier then 2020..
    Why so sad? This is not a bad thing. Just means we get to enjoy Berserk that much longer!!

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mushashi View Post
    no lol. there is 0% chance of caska joining griffith
    Considering the morbid nature of this manga, it would not surprise me.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i wannnaaaaaa see caska return to her normal self!!! and have her and guts be like cat and dog again, i love them as a couple, argh i wanna see some more romance with those too, while im still young lol and i think i will see that when im 50...lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think just to stay on the gloomy side caska will remain the way she is till the end. fairy kingdom prob will be invaded and destroyed or the fairy king might say something like Caska has to draw her innerself to recover from the trauma. Plus even if she's restored she will still be a hindrance if not more since she will play a more active role in fighting monsters and she is not that good at it.

of course at the rate of this manga we prob wont see elf king till xmas 2011

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

MIURA WHERE IS OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!!!!!
    merry christmas to all who believe in christmas.

Well i think caska would do pretty damn well in fighting, she was the 3rd best fighter in the band of the hawk, she even killed some in the esciplse. if she got a spirit power like the new team she would be good, not sure who would be better in a fight caska or seprico, but sprico is smart.
    I would like to see the moonlight child again he was sooo cute.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Fu+++ng sh+t mate!

You mean to tell me I´ll be 34 when I get to see the end of Berserk?... that I can't take man! not a chance!

More so, I agree, Miura's gonna die before he gets Berserk done. I hope he entrusts someone with his will and the series' script in his dying moments, that way he can go out peacefully. If not, I'm gonna ravage his corpse myself and sell his remaining bones on e-bay so they can be defiled for the countless of unsatisfied fans around the globe, honest. (hehe)

Looking forward for the next chapter, by the way...

-J-

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nezar View Post
    Fu+++ng sh+t mate!

You mean to tell me I´ll be 34 when I get to see the end of Berserk?... that I can't take man! not a chance!

More so, I agree, Miura's gonna die before he gets Berserk done. I hope he entrusts someone with his will and the series' script in his dying moments, that way he can go out peacefully. If not, I'm gonna ravage his corpse myself and sell his remaining bones on e-bay so they can be defiled for the countless of unsatisfied fans around the globe, honest. (hehe)

Looking forward for the next chapter, by the way...

-J-
    But thanks to all those years I am almost certain that we will see new berserk anime. It will be great if bones studio will be the one to make it.
    Or we will probably see some OVA like hellsing, coming out twice in the year
    Last edited by vagabond87; December 29, 2009 at 06:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crazy_horse1989's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    But thanks to all those years I am olmost certain that we will see new berserk anime. It will be great if bones studio will be the one to make it.
    Or we will probably see some OVA like hellsing, coming out twice in the year

well, OVA`s would do the art some justice, but yeah, 6 months for an episode... worse than waiting for chapters or not really, since an OVA can be even 50 minutes long... take it whatever you like it... o_O
    "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone, I think. Fofr now. And withi me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you... Pressing on."
    --> Guts from the manga BERSERK...

New Reply
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast