Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 336 Discussion/ 337 Prediction

Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk Berserk 336 Discussion/ 337 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Berserk

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 336 Spoiler Thread

Source: skullknight.net

Credits: RaffoBaffo and LOicos

Preview for chapter 336:

Spoiler show

Episode #337 will be published in September.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RaffoBaffo's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

EDIT2: The title of the Episode is "Pandemonium" [like the "High Capital, of Satan and his Peers" in Paradise Lost], maybe is related with the Dome.
    Last edited by RaffoBaffo; August 05, 2014 at 07:12 PM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Pandemonium is very fitting indeed, the dome always looked suspicious, if the IoE is still cannon then the dome could turn out to be a tool to bring it into the world.
    Damn it it's not easy to figure out what they're saying without the furigana.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that dome is an arena, where the Apostles fight against the monsters [the page with the Ogre], and, maybe, against other Apostles.
    Last edited by RaffoBaffo; August 06, 2014 at 02:09 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So that seer guy is explaining all of this? The dome could not have had a better explanation and Griffith is heading there, we may see it neCT chapter. Inside!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I sense some dark shit about to happen. Hopefully Ricket and Erica will be okay..

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm feeling extra giddy for some reason...But this new Chapter is going to be great! I can't shake the feeling that a bunch of jerks just lost their home... XD
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I doubt a mass sacrifice will come soon, I do think that Griffith may hold some "games" to entertain his fellow demons before the sacrifice, this sacrifice I feel will be a bit different than last. I do sense some political "one upping" between the god hand as to what happened in the time they gained their 5th member. At best this can be a prelude to get rid of the 4 other Godhand to set up the easy route for Guts and Griffith to duke it out?

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaffoBaffo View Post
    I think that dome is an arena, where the Apostles fight against the monsters [the page with the Ogre], and, maybe, against other Apostles.
    Eh? You mean the black thingy? Well I do remember that there was a coliseum when Falconia was first shown, so i thought it would be there where Zodd and the others woud spare, since you know Griffith has to keep them occupied so that they don't get bored and start eating humans for fun hehe.
    I still don't get how blind and retarded the people at Falconia are, they normally hate everything that has to do with magic and yet they simply accepted it when Falconia appeared out of nowhere. Same thing with the apostles who are monsters as much as the ogres trolls etc...). Griffith managed to pose as a savior and everyone followed starting with the pope, gosh i hope he gets devoured first in the next eclipse(because it has to happen).The only ones I want to see making it out of there alive are of course Rickert and Erica, Raban and Owen, and the prostitutes and maybe Daiba, he could be an asset to Guts.I don't even care about stupid Charlotte tbh.
    Last edited by ladylola; August 06, 2014 at 08:07 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think this page was not posted in the spoilers, it shows the monsters fighting inside:

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Credits: CheAkiwara @ skullknight

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    I do think this page was not posted in the spoilers, it shows the monsters fighting inside:
    Ah, I forgot to add this image in the first post i made XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaffoBaffo View Post
    Ah, I forgot to add this image in the first post i made XD
    Yeah it kind of gives us the idea that we do see whats going on inside the Pandemonium. Solid chapter all in all as the progress was really there. Now let's wait for the scans.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks this gives a better idea of what's going on inside the dome, well for starters it looks like the entire audiance is apostles, so I doubt the humans are seeing this. Griffith is going to watch the show. I almost feel sorry for that ogre. Again this goes with what we've seen at Flora's house, they're trying to get rid of the other magical creatures, maybe it's a new form of sacrifice.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dass Jennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

got to ask: when the chapter will be released or it was already?
    Shingeki no Kyojin

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast