Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reason for Sasuke's Team

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reason for Sasuke's Team

richo 7. ur confused. suigetsu is the power house/ succesor to the swordsman of the mist and juugo is the nutcase/orgin of the curse seal

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    i suspect something like that but i also think karin has some form of medical jutsu like kabuto to heal pple if needed, although this is just based on my own thoughts
    juugo is one off the succesors for the 7 swordmen of the mist and as 1 of the seven swordmen of the mist does follow itachi he probably knows alot of the sword he uses, as for suigetsu he is just some insane person serving as some sort of meat shield
    I think you got JUUGO and SUIGETSU mixed up...

But anyways, I have a similar thought...I think Karin probaly has very good chakra control, maybe on the same level as Tsunade or Kubuto...So a medic or chakra reader ninja is very valueble for the team.

Juugo just let him rip....He'll kill a few...I think sasuke needs juugo's curse seal powers for something.

Suigetsu soul perpose is to fight and defeat Kisame...I think Suigetsu has super strong strenth and skills...Hold of Kisame while Sasuke fights Itachi..

Thats what I think, for now.
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ryderdm3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uchiha Slayer hit the nail on the head, in my opinion at least. I think Karin is there to do the analysis and serve as the Zetsu of the group but I'm not too sure what Juugo will do yet. Based on his split-personalities I think his purpose will be the most interesting of the groups.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikuroi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Suigetsu is even close to the power house Kisame is, when it comes to strength and skills at all. I think he is there to stall him, and not defeat him (as he is not able to do that).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dantheman0000's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

i just thought.......what if Sasuke is trying to remove the curse seal.................

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt he is. he seems to be embracing his curse seal while naruto is trying to get stronger without the kyubbi which is the opposite of how they used to be. naruto used to embrace kyuubi while sasuke would try to deny the curse seal power

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fultym_hustla's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

l0lz sasuke formed da group so he gains an advantage..lyk karin can detect locations (helpful 2 find out itachis location)...suigetsu can fyt kisame dat makes sure ders no interruptions durin da fyt between itachi and sasuke...n juggo can control other peoples transformations t0o..so hes der 2 make sure sasuke dusn go out 0f c0ntrol in his 2nd release n kill innocent ppl wen hes fytn dem..l0lz im new 2 diz site ppl...diz is juz ma prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fultym_hustla View Post
    l0lz sasuke formed da group so he gains an advantage..lyk karin can detect locations (helpful 2 find out itachis location)...suigetsu can fyt kisame dat makes sure ders no interruptions durin da fyt between itachi and sasuke...n juggo can control other peoples transformations t0o..so hes der 2 make sure sasuke dusn go out 0f c0ntrol in his 2nd release n kill innocent ppl wen hes fytn dem..l0lz im new 2 diz site ppl...diz is juz ma prediction
    Just.....no

Likely Suigetsu and Juugo are there to hold of Kisame. Suigestu due to being a Seven swordsman (Well sort of) and thus having more knowledge of Kisame. And Juggu, just because lets face it, curse seal powerhouse and is probably the only one who can use curse seal form without restrictions. And yes Karin for detection and analysis.

As best guess for me me thinks.

Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the first reason for the team, is that Sasuke realized that he can't beat itachi alone and less if he has a partner (like now).
    1. Sasuke probably knew about suigetsu intentions and/or ambitions with the swords of the 7 swordmens of the mist.
    2. With juugo is about the same, sasuke probably knows how strong juugo is and he might be stronger than sasuke with his c2 transformation, even if he loses control of himself, that might be his only disavantage against Sasuke.
    3. Karin main duty is tracking Itachi, that is... I think that she is kinda like kabuto, a medical nin, altought I'm starting to think that she might be more taejutsu type, since she is not using any weapons or maybe she is hiding needles like Haku.
    He was in need of getting a team, mainly to fight his own brother, but knowing that he'll need more people in case of any akatsuki decides to assist his brother. I think that we are going to see an Sasuke vs Itachi fight before Sasuke vs Naruto fight....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, just because he isn't sociable doesn't mean he can't have a team. But, I agree with the original reasons, although Juugo seems to have some tracking skillz (that do in fact pay the billz) since he could talk to the animals, so he could be a locator too.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think juugo is there for 2 reasons first for his crazy amount of power and second sasuke wants to leanr how to use the cs without restriction.
    Suigetsu isn't he like made out of water or something like that which would make sense to fight against kisame's water jutsu like when he caused that flood maybe Suigetsu can leak his chakra into the water and make himself into a giant Suigetsu lol.
    And karins just there to look pretty =P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member alias85's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripht View Post
    Suigetsu isn't he like made out of water or something like that which would make sense to fight against kisame's water jutsu like when he caused that flood maybe Suigetsu can leak his chakra into the water and make himself into a giant Suigetsu lol.
    lolll that'd be awesome if it'd happen, but kisame would probably just stick his sword in the water and suck up all of suigetsu's chakra making him unable to do water metamorphosis.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Sugietsu would be Kisame's perfect anti-thesis, so that's probably why he got him, plus, Sugietsu is motivated! And Karin and pretty do NOT go in sentences together. He probably just wants her to re-start his clan, lol. I mean, she does have large, child-bearing hips.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman0000 View Post
    i just thought.......what if Sasuke is trying to remove the curse seal.................
    the cursed seal is a source of power for sasuke it ampiflies his current chakra, and it being sealed makes the cursed nearly painless.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, how are the curse seal and finding Itachi any way connected? And Sasuke loves the Curse Seal! It's his main source of power, really, and he uses it all the time. It's one of the primary reasons he joined Oro in the first place!

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast