Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konoha's white Fang

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Konoha's white Fang

Yes we all know he is Kakashi's dad, but wat else happened in his life. Well in Kakashi gaiden he committed suicide because of some mission. Well while re-reading Naruto part, when Kakashi's team get to the Suna Gakura and meet with Chiyo, she attacks saying something like "my son's enemy, i will get my revenge for him...". So maybe the white Fang's mission had something to do with the sand villiage?
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Konoha's white Fang

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Maybe Sasori's Dad was killed by Sakumo.

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunai jutsu
    yup dats wat i think
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I never saw a topic dissolve so quickly.
    Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.<br /><br />

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

From what i understand Kakashi's father ended up commiting suicide because he was disgraced, and he was disgraced because he ended up saving his teammates over completing the mission (a big no no for shinobi, though not so much in 'recent' times), which is a theme which keeps popping up in the manga . As for killing chiyo's son, I would believe so considering thats basically what she said.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

big posibility cause she said "my son i will have my revenge"
    The Devil is alive i fell them Breathing

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rennokun
    big posibility cause she said "my son i will have my revenge"
    yea dats wat i said lol jk
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Except Sasori's mom and dad were Sasori's first puppets he made.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat
    Except Sasori's mom and dad were Sasori's first puppets he made.
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]True, but he could've made them AFTER they died. Which is why I guess only Chiyo Baa was the only one to teach him the puppeteering skills, no mention of the parents being one.

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]True, but he could've made them AFTER they died. Which is why I guess only Chiyo Baa was the only one to teach him the puppeteering skills, no mention of the parents being one.
    u gotta point dude. i mean it wouldnt really matter if they r dead or alive u just need a body
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

No, he couldn't.
    He was the only person who could make puppets with their own chakra and jutsus, this was possible because he made the puppets out of living people with a special technique only he knew.
    He killed his own parents.

Edit:
    Could anyone who responds to anything in this thread try to write a bit more precice than most of these previous posts, as I don't seem to understand some of them correctly. I mean, at least try and make yourself understood people.
    If some people have problems with writing English I fully respect that, but if you're just writing gibberish because you can, please don't. I honestly have problems understanding some of the posts in this forum, and that kinda sucks, as I like to read other peoples oppinions. Pluss, your posts won't be taken seriously, or people won't bother reading them.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

but heres the thing. his parents didnt have any jutsu's or chakra they were just advanced puppets

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjoto
    No, he couldn't.
    He was the only person who could make puppets with their own chakra and jutsus, this was possible because he made the puppets out of living people with a special technique only he knew.
    He killed his own parents.

Edit:
    Could anyone who responds to anything in this thread try to write a bit more precice than most of these previous posts, as I don't seem to understand some of them correctly. I mean, at least try and make yourself understood people.
    If some people have problems with writing English I fully respect that, but if you're just writing gibberish because you can, please don't. I honestly have problems understanding some of the posts in this forum, and that kinda sucks, as I like to read other peoples oppinions. Pluss, your posts won't be taken seriously, or people won't bother reading them.
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes, but I think Sandaime Kazekage was the first person whom he created as a puppet when he was alive of course using the ninjitsu techique "Hitokugutsu". His parents were different since he made them AFTER they died. If they really turned into puppets like Sandaime Kazekage (and by gosh he was just so young that time) wouldn't they have the abilities of that of a ninja instead of internal/modified weapons as opposed to the Sandaime Kazekage who could still use his jutsus.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes, but I think Sandaime Kazekage was the first person whom he created as a puppet when he was alive of course using the ninjitsu techique "Hitokugutsu". His parents were different since he made them AFTER they died. If they really turned into puppets like Sandaime Kazekage (and by gosh he was just so young that time) wouldn't they have the abilities of that of a ninja instead of internal/modified weapons as opposed to the Sandaime Kazekage who could still use his jutsus.
    That all depends on what Sasori want's to accomplish.
    Honestly, its very likely that his parents were puppeteering nins, so why would he use those jutsu... if he already mastered them?
    It makes much more sense to add traps and other weapons to those bodies, instead of using their jutsu.

But for the Kazekage, it is essential to use his techniques... it would be a waste of time to take that high a level nin, and not use the techniques, afterall.
    ---

But to clear it up... i think he killed the Sandaime Kazekage, then sort-of re-animated him with the puppet jutsu, so that he would be able to use his techs. This is the same tech he used on his parents... their techs were just not good enough to be used...

~Elemental Manipulation at its Best~

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManSharingan32
    That all depends on what Sasori want's to accomplish.
    Honestly, its very likely that his parents were puppeteering nins, so why would he use those jutsu... if he already mastered them?
    It makes much more sense to add traps and other weapons to those bodies, instead of using their jutsu.

But for the Kazekage, it is essential to use his techniques... it would be a waste of time to take that high a level nin, and not use the techniques, afterall.
    ---

But to clear it up... i think he killed the Sandaime Kazekage, then sort-of re-animated him with the puppet jutsu, so that he would be able to use his techs. This is the same tech he used on his parents... their techs were just not good enough to be used...

Interesting
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast