Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Does ichigo have an limiter that he does not know about?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah

11 26.19%
  • Na

12 28.57%
  • Good idea but Na

9 21.43%
  • Are you insane

10 23.81%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo and a Secret Seal

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo and a Secret Seal

I just watched the bleach anime that made me think about the limiter.
    Want if ichigo has one and does not know about it we already know that ichigos dad knows hat and clogs and them knowing about the limiters are a certenty. Ichigos dad put a limiter on ichigo to protect him because his spirtal pressure was extremly high to hide him from soul socerty and the hollows (didn't work though did it!) my be ichigo has another level to go because of the limiter.
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ran0001's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo and a limiter

Putting a limiter on him will not protect/help him. It will kill him! Plus, do you think that Urahara is dumb enough to send him to Hueco Mundo with a limiter on? There are life forms there strong enough to destroy soul society.And considering that Isshin is aware of Ichigo's activities, he is not dumb/evil enough to send his son to his death.
    Last edited by ran0001; April 22, 2007 at 12:22 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a proud Haruhiist. Join the revolution to change the world!SOS Brigade Rules!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ran0001 View Post
    Putting a limiter on him will not protect/help him. It will kill him! Plus, do you think that Urahara is dumb enough to send him to Hueco Mundo with a limiter on? There are life forms there strong enough to destroy soul society.And considering that Isshin is aware of Ichigo's activities, he is not dumb/evil enough to send his son to his death.
    maybe the limiter can only be unactivated when Zangetsu thinks it is a good idea two or ichigos dad or hat and clogs dont know how to release it.
    Last edited by mars0103; April 22, 2007 at 03:24 AM. Reason: spelling bad

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he has a limiter. If he did, likeran0001 said, Urahara would've probably have removed it before sending him to Soul Society. Besides, the reason for the captains and vice-captains to have a limiter is to avoid affecting things in the material world, which is the thing Ichigo did to Orihimi, Sado, some of the students (well, more or less) and the girl from the first episode that the hollow was following. That happened before Ichigo got his powers as a Shinigami, so if the limiter did not work then he as a human must have had a reiatsu higher than captains.

But I'm not completly rejecting the idea. If Ichigo had a limiter on him I might forgive him for losing so many times (just like Killua from HunterxHunter did).
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i am thinking outside the box to think of ways to increase ichigos power. Lets see if it happen in the next though chapters.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Endrance's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course he doesn't. He's not a registered shinigami seated officer, so therefore he's outside the law.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
    Of course he doesn't. He's not a registered shinigami seated officer, so therefore he's outside the law.
    remember you dont have to be a shinigami to use spital pressure this comes under the same thing

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ran0001's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103 View Post
    remember you dont have to be a shinigami to use spital pressure this comes under the same thing
    He meant that he doesn't have one since he isn't a captain or a vice captain therefore he isn't affected by the rule.

BTW I disagree with you're 2nd post.
    First of all, I think the "Zetu" you are referring to is Zangetsu, Am I correct? If so, why should he be in charge of deciding whether it is a good idea? He is not in charge of Ichigo, Ichigo has dominance over him since Zangetsu is his power.
    Second of all, neither Urahara nor Isshin is stupid enough to place a limiter they do not know how to remove.
    Last edited by ran0001; April 22, 2007 at 12:28 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a proud Haruhiist. Join the revolution to change the world!SOS Brigade Rules!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

didn't Ichigo had something like limiter in the past I am not sure but I think something like that was said in the anime that his started to leak because of ghost or something before he was death god
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If ichigo ever had a limiter it was designed to shatter the first time he physically touched a spirit. remember this all started after he touched that spirit girl and then the hollows could sense him and not only could he see them but suddenly shinigami as well **thinks isshin hiding himself, come on if a kid thats not a quincy was to just walk up to and talk with a shinigami thats a giant red flag to soul society**. my guess is after mizaki was killed ishin took a precaution and put a limiter on ichi til he was old enough to defend himself

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Fuzzy View Post
    If ichigo ever had a limiter it was designed to shatter the first time he physically touched a spirit. remember this all started after he touched that spirit girl and then the hollows could sense him and not only could he see them but suddenly shinigami as well **thinks isshin hiding himself, come on if a kid thats not a quincy was to just walk up to and talk with a shinigami thats a giant red flag to soul society**. my guess is after mizaki was killed ishin took a precaution and put a limiter on ichi til he was old enough to defend himself
    good point but yochchi (the cat) when she was tring him in ban kai stated that ichigos spirital pressure was not increasing. Tis in another point and another piece of evidence to the piece of the puzzle.

Ichigo will become stronger bot how.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

There could be one to protect Ichigo from his own power. Urahara and Isshin could have left it in place because he went to Hueco Mundo with his friends and they thought that together they should be fine.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark soul within's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I'm aware Limiters are only given to, and used by, official shinigami of SS and Ichigo is not even acknowledged as a shinigami. He does not need a limiter, limiters are given to shinigami to minimise their spiritual influence on the real world and whilst Ichigo's reiatsu is extremely large and leaks into normal humans (such as his classmates) it is only because he has not been taught how to control his reiatsu that this happens.

I don't think Ichigo needs protecting from his own power (reiatsu/spiritual pressure) because it is what he needs/uses when wielding Zangetsu as far as I understand it. Spiritual power can determine the strength of an attack as it were. Limiters would alo have no effect in hueco mundo because they are only meant to reduce spiritual influence in the physical world.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ichigo does have a limiter. Before he left Soul Society, he was given a badge by Ukitake-Taichou as a sign that he's a subtitute shinigami.
    I forgot which chapter in the manga, but it was in ep. 63 (cmiiw) in the anime. Maybe the badge was made from the same material that is used for building Seireitei's wall. The stone have the ability to supress or even absorbs the reiatsu, thus providing the barrier for SS and maybe it can supress Ichigo or any shinigami's reiatsu in the human world.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well i guess this could be an excuse for why ichigo has been getting his ass kicked all the time now...

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast