Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

This story has one of the main characters who share the same feelings as I do, I am telling my feelings through the character so you can understand me better but he will have his own unique personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjV13aPYNhg 'Burn My Dread' (Theme of Sakuri and Kelly) (play it on another tab)

Prolouge

"There is nothing sadder than a person who you loved and cherished, many may be forever sadden by deaths of loved ones but in my opinion we should just get over it, move on and continue with our lives as normal, that is what I believe so." Said the girl who thinks of death of others, she is riding a train along with a woman and a little girl who slightly resembled her.

"My name is Kelly Erica, starting high school in a quiet but peaceful town called Haruka in Japan. Me, my mother and my little sister moved here from the United States of America as a way to get over my father's death which he was killed in a war as a soldier of the United States Army just when I have finish middle school, we were sadden of his death but we understand why he died: He is willing to sacrifice his life for the country's safety and he wanted us to live out our lives should he die. My mother agreed with me that we should move to Japan to start over as Japan is the country I dreamt of going there as my mother have experience the culture before, makes me want to learn to understand and speak Japanese like her. I love the politeness, the manners, the unique way of living the Japanese have compared to the Americans here which, in my opinion, they are rude, unmannerly and live like the lazy, uncaring, greedy, football-loving fatasses they are (this is a true fact), gosh! Once we are at our new home though, I will live the life I wanted as my dad wanted me to along with my mom and little sis, forget everything in America, live like the Japanese and having fun with new friends." Kelly deep in thought as the train passed by a neon-filled city under the light of a full moon, resting on her mother's shoulder with her little sister napping on her legs on a seat.

A boy with black hair and red eyes is shown resting against a sakura tree, he has clip-on headphones on, looking at the full moon in the star-filled sky shining down the grassy plains where a town is seen a far distance away, on his hand is a red and black MP3 player which he clutches tight.

"Death of a loved one should not be forgotten, even if you are willing to grieve for the rest of your life. Love is eternal even in death, people who lost their loved ones shouldn't forget the moments they have spent together for a long time, whenever if it's a mother or someone they been in love with, forgetting them is worse than losing them, that is a regret I shall never experience."

As he stands up, he sees a train a distance away heading to the town.

"Life is unfair and cruel, reality is also, nothing in this world is fair, we always lose who we loved, only thing that erases the pain is embracing Death with it's arms open."
    Last edited by SamuraiCrimson18; July 09, 2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: changing the story to revise.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

This is an improved story with a different telling but same plot. My first story here didn't get any replies despite me asking for opinions. I want this story to be noticeable to as many slice and life anime/manga/visual novel fans as I could.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...Sakuri has something bothering him. I wonder what it is. What is the summary of your story about?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Again I'm revising the story (so much to tell :P) but the summary is about two different people from faraway places became closer than any other two friends and lovers.

New Reply