Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which section is your most favorite?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • The alternate forms section

The results are hidden 0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

• The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

• The Misc/Other section

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Another amazing set of works, both with the moves and pictures.

Are you compiling a story for them.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

And no, I have no plans to, but it would be a nice idea though.

---------- Post added June 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was June 18, 2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

New title card for my project!

Spoiler show

Credits to Bokuman for the artwork!!

---------- Post added July 08, 2011 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was June 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/8/11:

Added a new pic to the list!!

Tetsuhana "Sokusai" (Iron Flower "Bouquet Smash") - While high in the air, Robin first sprouts a bunch of arms around one of her real arms, creating a "bouquet" of arms. Then she uses geppou to project herself towards her enemy. On the way down, she hardens her body (mainly her "Arm bouquet") with Tekkai, smashing her enemy very hard, similar to Tekkai Sai (Iron mass "Smash"), only that this variation is far more powerful. Requires Robin to be in Mankai Bushin form to use.

Spoiler show

Credits to darkeyez07 for the artwork!!!
    Last edited by Shojin; July 08, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow another set of amazing work!

I think the newest one are my favorite . Its well done! Bouquet Smash - looks cool as well.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it sure is! Darkeyez even admitted that he REALLY enjoyed doing that one!

---------- Post added July 09, 2011 at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was July 08, 2011 at 10:07 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/9/11:

Kaika Rankyaku "Keibajou" (Blooming storm legs "Race Track") - Robin sprouts 3 legs around one of her real leg and performs Rankyaku Sen (Storm leg "Line") with all four of those very same legs, creating what looks like a race track.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added July 20, 2011 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was July 09, 2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

UPDATE 7/20/11:

Tetsuhana "HanaRin"(Iron flower "Flower wheel") - This is Robin's very own take on the Tekkai Rin (Iron mass "Wheel") technique that's similar to the original version used by Bluneo, only with Robin's being faster and more powerful. In this technique, Robin sprouts multiple legs out of her lower body in a "wheel-like" pattern and hardens them all (along with her real legs) with Tekkai and kicks one leg into the ground and starts rotating her legs at a fast speed, causing her legs to simultaneously slam into the ground on a set path toward her opponents. It also incorporates Rankyaku, as the legs leave blue traces in the air like a normal Rankyaku shockwave taking the form of a full round circle, making the entire technique itself look like the shape of an actual wheel. Requires Robin to be in Mankai Bushin form to use.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added July 22, 2011 at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was July 20, 2011 at 05:11 PM ----------

Update 7/22/11:

Added three new techniques! Two in the Other/Misc section and one in the Tekkai section!

Quote Quote:
    Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hajoutsui" (Battering Ram) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a whole bunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield or log. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before contact, becoming a living battering ram!

Quote Quote:
    • Seimei Kikan "Paibashi" (Life Return "Breast tongs")(H)(N)(M) - A very unique defensive technique where the user uses Seimei Kikan to control her breasts and have them act as tongs to catch projectiles (like bullets for example) or melee attacks at point-blank range right before they hit the center area of the chest (aka the cleavage). Then immediately right before catching the incoming attack/projectile, The user then hardens her breasts with Tekkai so that way not only will they would be able to catch the attack/projectile, but also to enforce the gripping so hard that they can even break or crush it. This is a last resort technique that only females can use (obviously).
      • Seimei Kikan "Kaika Paibashi"(H)(N)(M)(OB) - This similar to Paibashi, only that Robin uses four breasts (with two sprouted ones being below the original two) instead of two, making her Paibashi more powerful.
    ---------- Post added July 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was July 22, 2011 at 05:20 PM ----------

Update 7/30/11:

Four new techniques added in the Shigan section!

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan, this particular technique is a one hit attack. It starts off with Robin sticking out two real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.
      • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Ouren Soku" (Yellow Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Simply a rapid-fire version of ShinOuren.
      • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Fukuren Soku" (Double Lotus Bouquet) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with both arms.
      • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Grand Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with multiple arms instead of one (with sprouted arms arms attach to the same side as the real one). Similar to Juushigan Hiiro (Ten finger bullets Scarlet), only far more powerful and brutal! Used only for larger enemies.
      • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Fukuen Soku, but with multiple arms instead of two! This is possibly one of the most powerful variations of Shin Ouren!
    ---------- Post added August 01, 2011 at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

UPDATE 8/1/11:

Seimei Kikan "Paibashi" (Life Return "Breast tongs") - A very unique defensive technique where the user uses Seimei Kikan to control her breasts and have them act as tongs to catch projectiles (like bullets for example) or melee attacks at point-blank range right before they hit the center area of the chest (aka the cleavage). Then immediately right before catching the incoming attack/projectile, The user then hardens her breasts with Tekkai so that way not only will they would be able to catch the attack/projectile, but also to enforce the gripping so hard that they can even break or crush it. This is a last resort technique that only females can use (obviously).

Spoiler show

---------- Post added August 02, 2011 at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was August 01, 2011 at 07:20 AM ----------

Hey guys, need a little help here. I'm about to have Darkeyez07 draw illustrations for two more techniques (with the 1st one being Kaika Geppou) and I am having a little trouble on choosing which 2nd technique to be illustrated so I decided to have you guys pick the 2nd one instead. So which technique do you all want to be the 2nd one to get illustrated? Please post your choices here.

The final decision will be made in two weeks from now so take your time. ^_^
    Last edited by Shojin; August 03, 2011 at 07:11 AM.
    Project

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tough choice, since there are a lot of moves to choose from. Though my choices might not be what you had in mind.

Quote Quote:
    Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) and or

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet)

or

• ??? "Lightning flowers" (H)(M)(OB) -While moving at godlike speeds, Robin will strike her opponent constantly from different directions in a "ganging up" fashion.
    • ??? "Mirage Claws"(H)(M)(OB) - While moving in godlike speeds, Robin will lengthen and sharpen her finger nails with Seimei Kikan and slash at her opponent wildly from different directions. This attack is

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, good picks!

Anyone else have anything?
    Project

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the ones that Charlie chose, particularly "Chouren Soku." If I were to add one to his list, it would definitely be Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Hajoutsui" (Battering Ram). I choose that one because when I imagine it, I can only visualize it with Robin spinning in mid-air to propel herself faster through the air.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Update 8/5/11:

Made some changes in the Tekkai section (Such as Houjoutsu now being changed to Chaajingu Coreopsis), along with a new addition!

Quote Quote:
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Charging Coreopsis) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a wholbunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Randaensui" (Battering Cone) (H)(M)(OB) - Similar to Chaajingu Coreopsis, with the difference being that instead of a shape of a shield, the arms take form of a big horizontal pine cone, becoming a living battering ram! Great for busting down very strong gates and doors.
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Tsurutou" (Vine Sword) (H)(N)(M)(OB) - Robin simply sprouts a line of arms out of one of her hands in a similar fashion to Slalom Vine (only the line is in this technique is shorter) and harden them all with Tekkai, creating an iron sword made of hands. She can also form two of them with both hands, creating a dual set.
    Also as a reminder, don't forget to post your choices for what technique should be the 2nd of the next two techniques to be illustrated by Darkeyez07! The deadline is two weeks from now, which gives everyone plenty of time to make thier picks so there is no need to rush.

---------- Post added August 13, 2011 at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was August 05, 2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Here's a preview of the 1st of the two upcoming techniques to be drawn by Darkeyez07, Kaika Geppou!!

Enjoy!

Also don't forget to post your choices on which technique out of the list that you think should be the 2nd one to be illustrated by Darkeyez! The deadline is next week so take your time

---------- Post added August 14, 2011 at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2011 at 06:39 PM ----------

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that i have extended the deadline of the choices for which technique to be illustrated next to August 26th due to schedule issues. Also the technique that is being currently illustrated, Kaika Geppou, will be done in about a week if not more so. In the meantime, I am gonna leave you all with some old rough sketches that Magion02 did from the several attempts at making the epic illustrations of 4 of the techniques from my moveset months ago. I have kept them to myself for quite sometime now and I've finally decided to share with you all.

Enjoy!

Here is his very first attempt at making the 4 techniques:
    Spoiler show

Is it me or does this look like a tobu nishigan technique?
    Spoiler show

These are 3 of his 7 attempts at trying to draw Kai Soku: Rokukougan:
    Spoiler show

His attempts at Tetsuhana Koubin:
    Spoiler show

His attempts at drawing Kaika Rankyaku Fan no nami:
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Small update:

Fixed the image error. Don't know why they came out the way they did. lol

---------- Post added August 15, 2011 at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was August 14, 2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

UPDATE 8/15/11:

Remember when I said that its gonna be a week or so before the illustration of Kaika Geppou will be completed? Well it turns out that Darkeyez finished it sooner than expected! O_o

Anyway, New pic added to the list!!

Kaika Geppou (Blooming Moon step) - This is a technique that revolves around Robin having the replicas of her legs use geppou. While this does enhance her geppou abilities in many ways, its not the only way that it can be used as it can also be used offensively (such as messing with her enemies' movements as seen in the three middle panels) as well as for support such as carrying items (as seen in the last panel), or civilians/allies or to safety (as seen in the top panel), whether be to longer distances or higher grounds.

(Side note: The wall in the last panel is made of seastone, hence why robin is using Kaika geppou instead of simply spouting arms out of the wall to carry the items like she normally does.)

Spoiler show

---------- Post added August 18, 2011 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was August 15, 2011 at 05:25 PM ----------

Update (8/18/11):

Added a new technique in the Tekkai section, one that I had in mind for quite some time now but never wanted to post it online until I've studied the full capabilities of her "Full clone" ability. But now I decided to add it to the list anyways.

Quote Quote:
    Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Guardian tree" (H)(N)(M)(OS) - Simply Robin sprouting a clone (or a group of clones) in front of a bystander/ally or a priceless item/piece of history and have it (or them) activate Tekkai. Not as strong and effective as Koubin, but its great to use as a quick defense due to how fast the clone(s) can be sprouted.
    ---------- Post added August 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

Little update:

Ok guys, I just went over the choices from all the forums (from here, Narutoforums, and Arlong park) and I must admit, the participation of the members in all three forums are a little underwhelming as it did not go as well as I hoped, so I decided to push the deadline to September 9th, thus giving everyone a bit more time to make their choices. This will be the last time that I will extend the deadline.

So please, keep posting your choices. Looking forward to seeing them!

---------- Post added September 09, 2011 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM ----------

Small update:

I have placed videos links with in the names of each section (all seven techniques) that shows the technique and all of its variations without having to see the seventeen minute video of the whole style. Just go the name of the section to see it.

Also, don't forget that tommorrow is the deadline for which technique out of the moveset that you want drawn next.

That is all!

---------- Post added September 10, 2011 at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was September 09, 2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

Well then, I guess its settled!

Alright let's see what we got here (btw, these choices are not only from posts, but also from visitor messages and PMs as well):

From Arlong park:
    Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Fukuren Soku" (Double Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Ouren Soku, but with both arms.
    • Extreme Shigan "???"(H)(N)(M)(T)(OB) - A powerful Shigan technique where Robin will first go into a "ready and aim" stance and then propels herself straight ahead towards the enemy with Kaika Soru: Senkou and pierces him with shigan in one instantaneous thrusting motion. Thanks to the propelling speed and power of Senkou, this shigan is so fast that it is almost virtually impossible for the enemy to react since he will be strucked before he even relizes it. It is also said that this technique is so powerful that it can even pierce through armor. Robin can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into her single-strking Shigan kenpo techniques as well as her single-striking (OB) only Kaika Shigan Kenpo techniques.
    • Cien Balle Fleur "Teishou" (Nail Bed)(M)(H)(T)(N)(OS) - Robin will sprout out 100 arms from the ground forming into what it looks to like a flower bed, but once her enemies get close enough to it, weather from falling from a cliff or being knocked into to it, she will have all the arms perform Shigun simultaneously in the last minute which will result in what it seems to be a deadly bed of spikes!
    • Dos Mil Balle Fleur "Kami no Shigan: Shibakudan"(Shigan of god: Finger bomb) (H)(M)(N)(OS) - A Juushigan technique that is powerful enough to annihilate an entire island. This is Robin's most powerful shigan as well as the most dangerous, one that Robin only uses as a last resort.
    • Tetsuhana "Hageshii Aroo" (Fierce Arrow)(H)(M)(OB) - Same as Tekkai: Aroo, but with multiple legs instead of just two.
    • Zen Tou: Rokukougan (Total breakdown: Six queen gun)(H)(M)(OS)(OAB) - Robin will first spout a various number of arms out of the enemy's body and then have him/her in a tight and painful full body submission hold. She then performs Rokukougan on the helpless enemy. This is by far one of her most brutal variations of Rokukougan and one which Robin hopes she would never have to use.
    • Kaika Rankyaku "Sakura arashi" (Cherry Blossom Hurricane)(N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin will jump up in the air with geppou then she spins like a whirlwind. Then while still spinning, she immediately sprouts out four more legs and (along with one of her real legs) starts kicking the air rapidly. In result, she creates a hurricane like shower made up of smaller forms of Rankyaku "Hanaben".
    From Mangahelpers (here):
    Quote Quote:
    • ??? "Lightning flowers" (H)(M)(OB) -While moving at godlike speeds, Robin will strike her opponent constantly from different directions in a "ganging up" fashion.
    • ??? "Mirage Claws"(H)(M)(OB) - While moving in godlike speeds, Robin will lengthen and sharpen her finger nails with Seimei Kikan and slash at her opponent wildly from different directions. This attack is very similar to Jyabura's Roukaru Area Network technique.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (True Yellow Lotus) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan, this particular technique is a one hit attack. It starts off with Robin sticking out two real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Chouren Soku" (Ultimate Lotus Bouquet) (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - Same as Fukuen Soku, but with multiple arms instead of two! This is possibly one of the most powerful variations of Shin Ouren!
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Charging Coreopsis) (H)(M)(OB) - In this technique, Robin will sprout a wholbunch of arms out of the front of the the upper body and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.
    • Rankyaku/Rantou "Hanaben" (Flower Petal)(N)(H)(M)(OB) – Robin performs a Rankyaku in a shape of a large flower petal.
    • Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Air raid)(W)(H)(M) - While in her "Wings" form, Robin cuts the air rapidly with both of her legs, launching multiple air blades in a similar fashion to Kaku's Rankyaku "Ran" or Kamidori's Rankyaku "Renge".
    From Narutoforums:

Quote Quote:
    None.
    Well anyways, thanks a lot everyone!

Now, The technique that will be drawn by Darkeyez shall be..........

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Shojin; September 10, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
    Project

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Socialworker 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member eni's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ignore me if you're not interested in translation corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    • Verwirren bach ballett (Confusing Stream ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppou, Kaika Geppou, Kaika Soru: Heki, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving fluidly like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Kaika Geppou and Heki to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
    [ ... ]
    • Verwirren windet Ballett (Confusing winds ballet in German)(N)(OB) - A different variation of Verwirren bach ballett with aspects of Kamihana added to it.
    Bach is a very small river, not very powerful. Stream translates directly to "Strom" or "Fluss" but you can also say "Wasser" in plural (waters), if you refer to the overall power of that element.

And 'windet' is a verb, unrelated to wind as an element. Wind and wind are amusingly the very same word in English and German.

In German, it's more natural to say either "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or, but too statical sounding, "Ballet des Windes der Verwirrung". We love complicated contructions. If you want it short and with ballet kept at the end, you end up with a very unnatural term like "Verwirrwindballet" (yes, one word), sounds aweful.

But you can use a slightly different term for confusing (wirr) and create artificial words. That works naturally quite well in the German language and sounds unique.

I'd suggest:
    Wind: "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or "Ballet der Wirrwinde"
    Stream: "Ballet der verwirrenden Wasser" or "Ballet der Wirrwasser"

If you don't like "Wasser", an alternative would be "Fluten" (floods). The translations for stream sound really bad here.

Wasserballet (water ballet) is a existing term in German, so could be "Wasserballet der Verwirrung/Windballet der Verwirrung" (water ballet/wind ballet of confusion) too, if you think that fits better.

Hope it helps, if not, ignore me
    Last edited by eni; September 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM.

♥ Sorry, I'm Late. But I Got Lost On The Road Of Life. ♥

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eni View Post
    Ignore me if you're not interested in translation corrections

Bach is a very small river, not very powerful. Stream translates directly to "Strom" or "Fluss" but you can also say "Wasser" in plural (waters), if you refer to the overall power of that element.

And 'windet' is a verb, unrelated to wind as an element. Wind and wind are amusingly the very same word in English and German.

In German, it's more natural to say either "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or, but too statical sounding, "Ballet des Windes der Verwirrung". We love complicated contructions. If you want it short and with ballet kept at the end, you end up with a very unnatural term like "Verwirrwindballet" (yes, one word), sounds aweful.

But you can use a slightly different term for confusing (wirr) and create artificial words. That works naturally quite well in the German language and sounds unique.

I'd suggest:
    Wind: "Ballet der verwirrenden Winde" or "Ballet der Wirrwinde"
    Stream: "Ballet der verwirrenden Wasser" or "Ballet der Wirrwasser"

If you don't like "Wasser", an alternative would be "Fluten" (floods). The translations for stream sound really bad here.

Wasserballet (water ballet) is a existing term in German, so could be "Wasserballet der Verwirrung/Windballet der Verwirrung" (water ballet/wind ballet of confusion) too, if you think that fits better.

Hope it helps, if not, ignore me
    No worries my dear, I am very grateful for your help!

Thanks for the corrections.

---------- Post added September 20, 2011 at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was September 12, 2011 at 07:59 PM ----------

Update 9/20/11:

Added six new techniques, with five in the Tekkai section and one in the Soru section!

Quote Quote:
    Chou Kamisori (Ultimate Razor)(M)(OB)(H) - This is the ultimate version of kamisori that is enhanced with the godlike speed of Kaika Soru: Senkou!
    Quote Quote:
    • Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Taitan no gādo" (Titan's guard) (H)(N)(M)(OS) - Robin will simply have two large arms (both made up of hundreds of arms each) go into a "X" blocking formation, blocking all incoming attacks with Tekkai being activated throughout the entire time.
    • Tetsuhana "Omo Sokusai" (Double Bouquet Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Same as Sokusai (Bouquet Smash), only this time she uses BOTH of her real arms (Creating a dual set of "Arm bouquets"), and is even MORE powerful.
    • Tetsuhana "Dai Sokusai" (Great Bouquet Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Looks like Omo Sokusai (Double Bouquet Smash), only instead of creating a dual set of "Arm bouquets", she sprouts even more arms around the pair (while they are both flexed forward) until they are formed into a single big bouquet of arms.
    • Tetsuhana "Soku Ryuuseisai" (Bouquet Meteor Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - Same as Sokusai (Bouquet Smash), only that instead of a normal geppo, Robin will project herself towards her enemy with Kaika Geppou: Oshiage (Boost). She can also incorporate the Oshiage aspect with her other Sokusai variations as well (example: Daisoku Ryuusei Sai)
    • Tetsuhana "Omega Soku Ryuusei Sai" (Omega Bouquet Meteor Smash) (H)(M)(OB) - This is the ultimate variation of Sokusai (Bouquet Smash) that is a combination of Dai Sokusai and Kaika Geppo: Hakpa (Blast)!
    Also, I have added a new icon: (HO) (Haki only or requires Busoshoku Haki to use)

---------- Post added September 23, 2011 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was September 20, 2011 at 06:09 PM ----------

Update 9/23/11:

Added two new techniques to the Shigan section, as well updating one of the already existing ones!

Quote Quote:
    RenQiangQuan "Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan"(Jackhammering Leg bullet)(H)(N)(M) - This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of Tui Zidan that is similar to Shigan Ouren. Quite similar to Chun Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku technique (from the street fighter series) or Robert Garcia's Genei kyaku technique (from the Art of fighting and KOF series).
    Quote Quote:
    • Mil Balle Fleur "Kami no Shigan: Amebakudan" (Shigan of God: Raining bombs)(H)(M)(OS) - Simply an extremely powerful rapid-fire variation of Kami no Shigan! In other words, its basically Shigan Ouren, only with a giant arm made up of a thousand arms.
    • RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan"(Thousand Leg bullets)(H)(N)(M) - This is a far more powerful version of of Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan (Jackhammering Leg bullet) where Robin uses multiple legs instead of just one. She can also activate this during a normal Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan to confuse the heck out of the enemy, making it appear as if the real leg is moving at greater blurring speeds then before.
    ---------- Post added October 04, 2011 at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was September 23, 2011 at 06:56 PM ----------

Update 10/3/11:

New animated demonstration added for the following technique: Kaika Soru "Senkou"!

Credits to DerangedBones of Arlong park forums for the awesome animation!

(Note: The sound fx and music are added in by me)

Btw, for those of you who don't know what Kaika Soru "Senkou" is:

Quote Quote:
    Kaika Soru "Senkou" (Blooming Shave "Flash")(N)(M)(OB)(H) - Using both her real legs and sprouted legs in proper rhythm and timing in between steps, Robin will kick off the ground 20 times or more in a blink of an eye instead of the usual 10, which will result in her taking off in a flash, making her appear as if she instantly teleported (or warped) from one spot to another rather than moving at vanishing speeds as witnessed in a normal Soru. The level of speed that she's moving at is so great that its like if she's almost moving at the speed of light (which makes this technique a "Super Soru" of sorts). This is, without a doubt, Robin's most powerful Soru. Another thing about this amazing technique is that while a normal Soru allows users to be able to attack at higher speeds and greater power (i.e charging attacks such as charging punches, charging kicks, jump kicks, shoulder charges, etc.) , the levels of speed and power that Senkou allows Robin to attack at are even far greater then that, almost at instantaneous speeds. The last thing about this particular Soru is that the air pressure caused by impulsive ground kicks at the start of the technique is so great that it immediately causes a small explosion right in the spot that Robin was in before she blasted off. The downside however is that due to how much blood is pumped in her heart from the start of this technique as well the amount of strain it puts on her legs, she can only stay in this truly godlike-level of impeccable speed movement for 1 full second (3 seconds in her Mankai Bushin state), any more than the time allowed will only put her heart and leg muscles in immense danger.
    Last edited by Shojin; October 04, 2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Project

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice combination of animation and music / fx. Really looks and sounds great.
    Is there going to be additional work like this or was this jut a one time work?

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well unfortunately for now, its a one time deal since Deranged is currently unavailable for requests so after this its back to the usual illustrations and sketches.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Update 10/4/11:

A new technique has been added to the Shigan section!

Quote Quote:
    RenHuaQiangQuan "Feixing Kē Zidan/Gaoyang Kē Zidan" (Flying Branch bullet/Soaring Branch bullet)(H)(N)(M)(OB) - A severely powerful three or four legged version of Feixing Wan Zidan/Gaoyang Wan Zidan.
    ---------- Post added October 20, 2011 at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2011 at 05:19 PM ----------

Update 10/20/11:

New technique added in the Soru section, One that I had been wanting to add for quite some time but I never did do to lack of info on the Cerupo Fleur ability, but thanks to the recent new developments in the latest chapter in the manga, now I can! YAY!

Quote Quote:
    Kaika Soru "Hachi hōhō no konran (Eight way confusion)(N)(RC)(M)(H) - During Soru, Robin will immediately spout multiple clones out of the wall, floor, or ceiling and have them use Soru the moment they come out in order to making her opponents believe that she is moving in (and appearing at) different directions simultaniously, thus confusioning the heck out of her enemies.
    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Minor update:

I have added two new icons:

Quote Quote:
    (C)=Cuerpo Fleur compatible (as in "Her clones can also use this technique")

and

(RC)=Requires Cuerpo Fleur (as in "Requires clones to use")
    ---------- Post added October 25, 2011 at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was October 20, 2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

OK guys, I got some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is that the Illustration that you guys have picked for Darkeyez07 to draw won't be coming out until some time later next month. However, the good news is that three more Illustrations are coming soon, all drawn by someone who I haven't worked with in a while: Magion02!

That's right, three new illustrations by Magion02 coming soon! Here's a preview of two of them:

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

---------- Post added November 08, 2011 at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was October 25, 2011 at 06:33 PM ----------

Update 11/8/11:

BIG UPDATE!! I've added 11 new techniques (Four in the Rankyaku section, two in the Tekkai section, two in the Shigan section, one in the Kami-e section, one in the Geppou section, and one in the Rokukougan section)!

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Shigan Kenpo “Army’s bullet barrage” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: at least 7 if including the real Robin, 8 or more if it's clones only) – A far more powerful and dangerous version of Saidan Renda where multiple Robins unleashes a fury of Shigan attacks on enemies while moving around in all directions with Kaika Soru: Heki instead of one Robin.
    • Kaika Rankyaku “Four Corner Redux” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – This is a more advanced variation of Yosumi where unlike the original version where Robin sprouts one leg per corner, Robin will instead have four full clones (or three if the real Robin will be present in this technique) positioned in each corner of the area and have them use Rankyaku Sen.
    • Kaika Rankyaku “X tracks” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – A technique that is a combination of Four Corners Redux and Keibajou .
    • Tetsuhana/Kougouhana “Totem” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: At least 4 if including the real Robin, 5 or more if it's clones only) – A vertical line of half-clones (all sprouted out of the top of each other) using tekkai.
    • Kaika Rankyaku “Squadron Raid” (RC)(W) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: 2 if including the real Robin, 3 if it's clones only) – A formation attack where a group of Robins (all in Wing form) use Rankyaku Kuushuu, unleashing a massive raid of raining air blades upon their enemies.
    • Tetsuhana “Double Rin” (RC) (M) (H) (Clones required: 1 if including the real Robin, 2 if it's clones only) – A stronger version of HanaRin where two Robins hold hands and use HanaRin simultaneously.
    • Four-way Rokukougan(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – In this technique, Four Robins (two on top of the other two) will unleash a Rokukougan on a large enemy.
    • Gekko backdrop/supplex(C) (N) (M) (OB) – After grabbing her enemy in the air, Robin will sprout extra arms to strengthen the grip on the enemy and uses Geppou to project both herself and her enemy towards the ground in a vertical drop.
    • RenQiangQuan “Arrow bullet” (N) (M) (H) – A charging side kick strengthened with the propelling speed of Kaika Soru: Senkou.
    • Extreme Rankyaku “Blood slash” (M) (H) – After charging towards her enemy with Kaika Srou: Senkou, Robin unleashes a incredibly fast and sharp bright red Rankyaku. The reason for this Rankyaku’s color is mainly due to the heat friction around the legs cause by the Senkou technique.
    • Kamihana “Hebi” (Snake)(N) (M) (OS) – Robin simply makes a line of limbs wiggle and bend like a snake in order to avoid attacks.
    I have also added new illustrations to the list:

Quote Quote:
    Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Storm leg "Air raid") - While in her "Wings" form, Robin cuts the air rapidly with both of her legs, launching multiple air blades in a similar fashion to Kaku's Rankyaku "Ran".

Spoiler show

Kami-e "Kamihana" (Paper drawing "Paper Flower") - With this technique, Robin can make any copy (or a group of copies) of her limbs go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like pieces of paper, just like a normal Kami-e. Robin can incorporate this technique with any of her Devil fruit techniques as well (like "Big tree" for example).

(The variation in this illustration is Kamihana "Hebi" [Snake]).

Spoiler show

Kaika Geppou "Gekkou Kuratchi" (Blooming Moonstep "Moonlight Clutch") - A vicious Rokushiki style twist on one of Robin's most famous techniques. While her enemy (s) is in the air, Robin will sprout a various number of arms out of the enemy and have them put him in a clutch hold. Then, she will sprout a various number of legs out of the enemy's back and have them project him towards the ground in high speeds with geppou, resulting in crashing the helplessly clutched enemy into the ground very hard, so hard that the impact will cause most of the bones in the body to shatter in a gruesome fashion! Not a pretty sight.

Spoiler show
    Credits to Magion02 for the awesome artwork!!

---------- Post added November 10, 2011 at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2011 at 06:08 PM ----------

Ok guys, after some serious consideration, I am thinking of making a one-shot fan comic of Nico Robin as a CP9 agent on one of her missions sometime next year once I have enough money. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Shojin; October 26, 2011 at 07:08 AM.
    Project

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A quick update: Two new illustrations coming soon, this time by a new artist! Also, remember the chosen technique from the list of techniques that you guys picked for Darkeyez07 to draw? Well no need to worry, that is coming soon as well (finally)! So stay tuned and happy holidays!

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was December 21, 2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

Update 12/25/11:

New Illustration added to the list!

RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan"(Human flower gun boxing "Thousand Leg bullets" in chinese) - This is a far more powerful version of of *Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan (Jackhammering Leg bullet)* where Robin uses multiple legs instead of just one. She can also activate this during a normal Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan to confuse the heck out of the enemy, making it appear as if the real leg is moving at greater blurring speeds then before.

*Special note: "Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan" ("Jackhammering Leg bullet" in chinese) is an attack that is simply a rapid-fire version of Tui Zidan (Leg bullet, an attack where Robin unleashes a powerful thrusting side kick at the same speed as Shigan.) that is similar to Shigan Ouren. Quite similar to Chun Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku technique (from the Street Fighter series) or Robert Garcia's Genei kyaku technique (from the Art of fighting and KOF series).

Spoiler show

Credits to MetalHanzo for the Artwork!!

---------- Post added December 29, 2011 at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was December 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM ----------

Here's the preview of the next technique by MetalHanzo!!

Spoiler show

---------- Post added January 04, 2012 at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was December 29, 2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

Here's an updated preview!

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Update 1/4/12:

New Illustration added to the list!

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Grand Lotus Bouquet) - Same as Ouren Soku (Which is simply a rapid-fire version of *Shin Ouren), but with multiple arms instead of one (with the sprouted arms attached to the same side as the regular one she is attacking with).

*Special note: Shin Oruen (True Yellow lotus) is a single hit attack unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan. It starts off with Robin sticking out two of her real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.

Spoiler show

Credits to MetalHanzo for the Artwork!!

---------- Post added January 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was January 04, 2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

Finally after a long delay, the chosen technique (from the list of techniques handpicked by the fans) to be drawn by darkeyez07 has arrived!!

*Drumrolls*

And now, the chosen technique is.....................

Spoiler show

---------- Post added January 21, 2012 at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was January 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM ----------

UPDATE 1/21/12:

5 new techniques have been added! 4 in the Shigan section and 1 in the Kami-e section!
    Quote Quote:
    • Kamihana “Hikari no ki” (Light tree)(N) (M) (OS) – A kamihana variant of Big tree.
    • Mashin Shidan (Machine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Simply a rapid-fire version of Shidan.
    • Sou Mashin Shidan (Twin Mashine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Same as Mashin Shidan, only with both arms.
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Renjuu" (Lotus Rifle) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A "ShinOuren"variation of Shidan that is equal to the strength of a rifle gun.
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Ren Barukan" (Lotus Vulcan) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A powerful "Kouren Soku"variation of Renjuu.
    ---------- Post added February 06, 2012 at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was January 21, 2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

Update 2/6/12:

New technique added to the Rankyaku section!

Quote Quote:
    Kaika Rankyaku "Dai Kuushuu" (Great Air raid)(W)(OB)(H)(N)(M)(C) - A more powerful version of Rankyaku Kuushuu where Robin cuts the air rapidly with four legs (with one extra leg attached to the side of her left regular leg and one attached to her right leg) instead of two, creating a larger succession of air blades then usual.She can also activate this during a regular Rankyaku kuushuu to increase the pressure on her enemies.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added February 07, 2012 at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2012 at 05:43 PM ----------

Update 2/7/12:

3 new rough sketches by me!

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

---------- Post added February 25, 2012 at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2012 at 04:03 PM ----------

Update 2/25/12:

A new technique has been added in the Rokukougan (aka Rokuougan) section. Also, one of the already existing techniques in the section has been given a new name!

Quote Quote:
    • Ryōmen: Jūnikougan (Two-side: Twelve queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OS) (Clones required: 1 if including the real Robin, 2 if it's clones only) – In this technique, two Robins (one in front of the enemy on and one behind him) will unleash a Rokukougan simultaneously on both sides of the enemy.
    • Nijūyonkougan (twenty four queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB)(OS) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – In this technique, four Robins (two on top of the other two) will unleash a Rokukougan on a large enemy.
    Btw, there will be five more illustrations coming up soon (all from two new artists), as well as something special from Magion02!

---------- Post added February 28, 2012 at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was February 25, 2012 at 08:54 AM ----------

Another illustration of Rankyaku "Kuushuu", only this time it's drawn by CCann!

Spoiler show

Originally there was going to be four illustrations from her but due to schedule conflicts, this is the only one for the time being.

Btw, remember that rough sketch of the action scene that I drew earlier?

Spoiler show

Well here it is again, only this time it's been redrawn by Magion02 (with dailog written by me)

Spoiler show

I might do more of these in the future (like an expansion of this or more random fights like this) if enough people demand it.

---------- Post added March 03, 2012 at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was February 28, 2012 at 04:46 PM ----------

Update 3/3/12:

The illustration of Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Juushigan: Hiiro" has been updated to look more accurate:

Spoiler show

Special thanks to Magion02 for making the corrections!
    Last edited by Shojin; March 04, 2012 at 12:39 AM.
    Project

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaika Shigan Kenpo Juushigan: Hiiro, looks really beautiful. I like that and the panels before that as well. Good work!!

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^thanks a bunch!

Anyways, update 3/10/12:

3 new techniques added in the Rankyaku section, with the latter two being variations of the first one!

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Rankyaku "Daisā" (Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - This technique is where Robin creates three or four vertical air blades simultanously and immediately follows it up with three or four horizontal air blades simultaniously, causing all 6 or 8 air blades to form into what looks like a pattern of a net. The attack is named after a kitchen tool known as is used to cut foods such as potatoes and other veggies into pieces.
    • Kaika Rankyaku "X-Daisa" (X-Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - basicaly the same as "Daisa" only that all the air blades are all diagonal instead of vertical and horizontal.
    • Cross formation: Kaika Rankyaku "Chou Daisa" (Mega Dicer) (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 4 if including the real Robin, 5 if it's clones only) - A far more powerful version of Daisa that revolves around using clones to create an even larger "Daisa" attack! It starts off with five Robins going into a cross position (with one Robin in the left, one on the right, one at the top, one at the bottom, and one in the middle). Then the horizontal row simultaneously unleashes 3 vertical triple/quadruple Rankyaku with the vertical line immediately following it up with 3 horizontal triple/quadruple Rankyaku simultaneously. If done correctly, this will result in causing the both vertical and horizontal air blades to form into a much bigger version of Daisa!
    This is the rankyaku that inspired me to create the Daisa technique, used by Kaku for the first time against Luffy over at Iceberg's mansion and used again by Bleuno and some generic marine enemies in One piece: Kaizoku Musou:

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Another thing I want to mention is that I am still open to ideas for future short Rokushiki Robin comics so if you have any, please do post it.

---------- Post added March 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM ----------

Hey guys!

I was digging through some stuff in my photobucket and well since I am in a nice mood today, I feel like showing you guys some old WIP roughsketches drawn by various artists that I've collaborated with from the past and present. Most of these were from multiple attempts at making the illustrations that you've seen in the Rokushiki Robin moveset (just click on the technique names in red while scrolling through the moveset).

Here are some very old rough sketches from Magion02 (some of these you may have already seen earlier in the thread) :

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Now here are some old sketches from Darkeyez07:

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

And finally here are some from MetalHanzo:

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

I'll add more later!

---------- Post added April 01, 2012 at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was March 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM ----------

Hey guys, just thought I show you this:

Spoiler show

This is actually an old incomplete version of Qiān Tui Zidan that MetalHanzo drew BEFORE the he made the adjustments to it. I just decided to upload it since it’s still an awesome illustration regardless of how incomplete it is.
    Last edited by Shojin; March 18, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
    Project

29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast