Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which section is your most favorite?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • The alternate forms section

The results are hidden 0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

• The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

• The Misc/Other section

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Update 3/8/14:

Made some changes to the description of Belle Fleur, as well as adding a new technique in the Tekkai section, one that debuted in the second chapter of my Shadow Blossom fanfic under a different name:

Belle Fleur (Flower Bullet in french) - A technique where Robin uses her DF arms instead of her original arms to execute Shigan techniques. However, this move can also be utilized in conjunction with shigan techniques that uses her real arms.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Dai Kinsenjun" (Great Marigold Shield) - A more powerful and tougher version of Tetsuhana: Kinsenjun that uses five hundred arms instead of twenty arms.
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 4/26/14:

Big update! I've finally took the time to add in japanese kanjis of names of some of the techniques. I've also went and changed the names of a few techniques by replacing them with either better or more proper names. Btw, can someone whose knows japanese please tell me if I'm translating this to japanese correctly?:

Welcome to the Nico Robin: Rokushiki style project!!

ニコ·ロビン·プロ六式ジェクトへようこそ!!

I would truly be grateful for the help!

---------- Post added May 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2014 at 02:11 PM ----------

UPDATE 5/10/14:

New moves added in the Other/misc section, along with a new link to the in-depth explanation of the two Soru techniques, Heki and Senkou, which has been slightly updated to explain them better:

http://sta.sh/013dlngarkwg

Next, I have added a diagram sketch for one of Rokukougan techniques. Finally, I also changed the name of Diamond Shell to something shorter.

Quote Quote:
    Kongoukara has been changed to Naikō.
    Last edited by Shojin; April 26, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Project

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 7/5/14:

New techniques in the Rankyaku section. These techniques are actually some of the routines of the Kaika Rankyaku “Che-n: Shinkuro” (Chain: Synchronize) technique that I've wanted to add in for a while but I had kept forgetting to. lol

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Rankyaku "Che-n: Shinkuro”(Chain: Synchronize)(ONL)(H)(N)(M) - Robin will sprout a various number of legs out of the ground, wall, or ceiling in pairs (Click here for a diagram). Then she'll have them perform different choreographed leg routines similar to what is usually seen in synchronized swimming or lying down leg exercises and such, which will result in unleashing air blades in various forms depending the routines she has them doing. (Both rough sketches are drawn by me). Some of these routines are as follows:
      • From any of the three areas:
        • Scissor - The most basic routine. The pairs of legs wave back and forth in an alternating fashion to create air blades that look sort of more focused and arc-like instead of jagged.
        • Bicycle - The pair(s) of legs will rotate very fast as if they're rotating petals on a bicycle, creating spinning air blades that look like either Buzzsaws or Shurikens.
      • From the Ground area only:
        • Single twist to Heev-ho - After one leg of each pair bends down knee first, the opposite legs will do a couple of continuous very fast spins/twirls, creating spinning air blades that look similar to Lucci's Hyobi. Then both legs of all pairs rear back and throw the air blades towards the target(s).
        • Wiggle n' Shake - All pairs of legs wiggle back and forth rapidly which leads to a shower of tiny raining rankyakus similar to Kaku's Kiri Shigure.
      • From the wall area only:
        • Frisbee toss - The pair(s) of legs kick out vertically towards the target in an alternating fashion, sending out air blades of if they were tossing cards or frisbees.
      • From the ceiling area only:
        • (None yet)
    Also, a new icon has been added, (SK), which indicates a technique that requires Seimei Kikan to use. Thanks to Misa-Kike-chi (who is also my co-writer for my Shadow Blossom Fanfic! ) for the suggestion!
    Last edited by Shojin; July 05, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Project

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5