Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: 353 Discussion [Naruto]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ANBU4U's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 353 Predictions [Naruto]

Quote Originally Posted by Mendes View Post
    We cant tell how did kakashi attain the MS... its risky to bet either, but its certain kakashi achieved a dark move, and he's probably starting to feel its effects, else he would probably have used it against kakuzu.
    Even if kakashi didnt use dark methods to achieve the MS, as long as he doesnt use it too much, he should be fine i think. There mustnt be much tales about the MS in the uchiha clan, because Itachi seemed to use the MS almost in a careless way. He used it against sasuke days after he achieved it, and e probably used it against most of the uchihas he killed. Itachi probably had no reference to the side effects of mangekyou and he must have discovered them on his own
    I'd Imagine so.

Kakashi did'nt use his MS against Kakuzu for 2 reasons..

1: It takes two much Chakra out of him to use without exhausting all other options.
    2: Plot Magic: At that range he'd have killed him in one hit (he was MUCH closer to Kakuzu that Deidara's Kamakazi Clone), and we had to wait for Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mendes's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ANBU4U View Post
    I'd Imagine so.

Kakashi did'nt use his MS against Kakuzu for 2 reasons..

1: It takes two much Chakra out of him to use without exhausting all other options.
    2: Plot Magic: At that range he'd have killed him in one hit (he was MUCH closer to Kakuzu that Deidara's Kamakazi Clone), and we had to wait for Naruto.
    Waiting for Naruto cant be a valid reason for kakashi not to execute MS. We're talkin about an akatsuki member, so its impossible that kakashi was holding back so that naruto could make his 'hero' entrance. However i guess kakashi was expecting to kill kakuzu with that 1st raikiri, and after that he had no time to prepare MS (even with advantage in numbers they were being overpowered, thanks to Ino and Chouji's uselessness). Still, he seemed to be holding back against kakuzu... he could find a way to use it, but he didnt even tried. Naruto sure took his time to come and i think kakashi could have made some use of his MS, specially with Hidan out of the scene. When he used it against deidara, he only felt the side effects after they confirmed his 'death', and used it even twice. Thats why i think he could have restrained from using MS because of another side effect, other than the extreme amount of chakra used.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mendes View Post
    Waiting for Naruto cant be a valid reason for kakashi not to execute MS. We're talkin about an akatsuki member, so its impossible that kakashi was holding back so that naruto could make his 'hero' entrance. However i guess kakashi was expecting to kill kakuzu with that 1st raikiri, and after that he had no time to prepare MS (even with advantage in numbers they were being overpowered, thanks to Ino and Chouji's uselessness). Still, he seemed to be holding back against kakuzu... he could find a way to use it, but he didnt even tried. Naruto sure took his time to come and i think kakashi could have made some use of his MS, specially with Hidan out of the scene. When he used it against deidara, he only felt the side effects after they confirmed his 'death', and used it even twice. Thats why i think he could have restrained from using MS because of another side effect, other than the extreme amount of chakra used.
    He said himself he'd have used it if Naruto hadnt shown up when he did.

It was plot magic man.

Now 20% Cooler 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sahugani's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: 353 Predictions [Naruto]

this off topic conversation has gone on for far too long. please return to predicting the next chapter or i'll have to lock this thread for a while

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sahugani View Post
    this off topic conversation has gone on for far too long. please return to predicting the next chapter or i'll have to lock this thread for a while
    Im almost certain I know this line from a movie...

something something "for far too long..." Im keep hearing Vader's voice too...ahhh its killing me!

Umm...prediction:

Naruto goes nowhere. Tsunade dismisses him and he ges antsy.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bling's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Some Itachi-Kisame talk maybe spawn back to base...Naruto starts training or starts forming a team...
    Im so sleepy...In search of D!

Quote Originally Posted by Saifi View Post
    dude its so not cool to make predictions after u have seen the spoiler thread
    I'm mean i know

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saifi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

dude its so not cool to make predictions after u have seen the spoiler thread (not that there any real spoilers but still)
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic19882_4.gif

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LotusBlade's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life....
    I want the next manga to come out already!!!!
    ARG!
    lol

lets also try to hold back on the agonizing until the chapter is actually deemed late ~ sahugani

Formerly known as: aryanf3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissKoon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, I'm pretty sure Naruto's team is going to consist of Chouji, Shikamaru and Sakura.

I mean, I know Shikamaru was just in an arc, but there were hints these characters were going with Naruto.

First when Naruto visited Shikamaru at work, Chouji said he'd be going along, then in the hospital, when Ino first saw Sai, Shikamaru walked over to Naruto and made a point of saying he would help Naruto get Sasuke back, since the Chuunin exam preparations were over. And when Naruto went all Kyuubi, Sakura said she would bring Sasuke back. Not to mention what she said to Naruto as she left his hospital room before the time-skip.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's who he's taking.

I just can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto fighting. Since I'm pretty sure Yamato isn't going, Naruto'll most likely go Kyuubi again. If that happens, either Naruto or Sasuke will probably end up either badly injured or dead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mendes's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what Ino plans on doing from now on... i mean, she's by far, the weakest and useless ninja among the ones we know from her generation. She has started to feel bad about it, and she will desperately start a training to improve somehow her skills. She thinks she can only get near sasuke if she gets stronger, and she will certainly train like a Sayan if that's what it takes.
    We've seen sakura and ino let the hair grow for sasuke, they were even on diet to be thin for him... now it's training. Its gonna be hardcore!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member philixus1988's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont see chouji being involved in this arc. It would be like fitting square pegs in circular holes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

More of a wish than a prediction: I think that in the next chapters we will get to see a confrontation between Itachi and Sasuke. The fight will seem even between the two sides until Naruto arrives. Any extra training that Naruto will have done will be useless because the moment he will start using Kyuubi chakra, Itachi will step into Naruto's mind and, just as Sasuke did before, will annihilate any chance for Naruto to use the extra power. Naruto will stay prisoner in his own mind. Kisame will come in, grab Naruto who seems to be in a near catatonic state, and disappear. Itachi will wrap up the fight with Sasuke by putting him down and telling him again that he is not strong enough yet to fight him and will leave as well.

The backup team will arrive at that moment. They will then join what's left of Naruto's team and team Snake to look for Naruto and stop Akatsuki. We will then have a few chapters where Naruto will not do much except trying to get out of his own mind, the teams looking for him and Akatsuki trying to separate him from the Kyuubi.

Not very likely but we'd get to see Sasuke devastated by the huge gap remaining still to have a chance to get his vengeance. He might change his mind about hanging around Konoha...

Flaiming.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Endrance's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishimoto's definately going somewhere epic with this arc. At the beginning it looked like a hectic introduction of new characters and fan service, but this arc is definately on the roll now. I think there'll be a standoff between some of Team snake vs. Team 7, along with whoever else decided to come, or a fight between Team Snake or Team 7 vs. Some Akatsuki.
    The race to Itachi begins. :P
    Perhaps there'll be some epic plot twist in store for us, Sasuke doesn't kill Itachi but in fact Naruto does. Or Sasuke/Naruto team up to fight an Akatsuki or two. That's all well and good, but Deidara is definately going to die soon. He's relatively weak in comparison to the other Akatsuki, not to say he isn't powerful enough to kill someone in Team 7 or Team Hebi, but I think that's unlikely. If the spoilers aren't true, perhaps Deidara won't be mobilized at all? New Akatsuki developments are definately going to be interesting, perhaps Kishimoto will unveil the leader, too.

As a side note, who are Naruto and co. going to do battle with once Akatsuki are done with? I can't see Kabuto doing anything in the near future...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissKoon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've been waiting to see what Kabuto planned on doing ever since Sasuke killed Orochimaru.

It'll take a while, but I'm sure we'll see him again. If not, that's like leaving a loose end.

I don't know. Maybe Kishimoto is ending the manga soon?

I've thought about Naruto killing Itachi. That would be rather interesting, seeing as how Sasuke seems to exist only to kill him.

I've also thought about Naruto's wound, and the fact you know he'll be using that new jutsu again. He'll probably lose his chakara, and keep the Kyuubi's. I don't know, it's possible.

How things are going, I could see Naruto fighting Sasuke, Sakura fighting Karin, Shikamaru fighting Suigetsu (Face it, he always fights someone with that personality and a foul-mouth) and whoever else fighting Juugo.

There was a hint Chouji would accompany Naruto, like I said, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Ahh, we'll see soon, I suppose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Karma's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I predict Naruto going to be doing some more training some how.. Anyhow, If he do get the chance to go look for Itachi. It going to be a team with Sakura,Naruto, Neji & Kakashi sensi or Yamoto..

Saskura - Karin

Naruto - Sasuke

Neji - Juugo

Suigetsu - Kakashi or Yamoto.

I only can see that Match up if team 7 should meet up with Hebi.

Plus i also feel that naruto going to be the one that Kill Itachi..

New Reply
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast