Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 132

Thread: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

  1. #91
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    @ Amnesiac

    No opinions are not immune to criticism, no i'm not trying to say
    "fuck you". Ok here are some of points as why Tae is better for Kurono.
    Tae likes Kurono for who he is. Reika only likes Kurono because of Kurono's
    fighting during missions. They met in regular instead of in Gantz would Reika
    even look his way. Even Sei as much as I luv her only Liked Kurono because
    of the he faught in the Budha mission, plus didn't have a full scope on what
    was really going on. In my opinion from what I saw Tae has a better heart
    Reika and better for Kurono. Tae keeps Kurono grounded and down to earth.
    I don't mind a good debate.
    Last edited by JediKnight; February 02, 2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: sais wrong phrase

  2. #92
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    This...
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Tae likes Kurono for who he is. Reika only likes Kurono because of Kurono's
    fighting during missions. They met in regular instead of in Gantz would Reika
    even look his way. Even Sei as much as I luv her only Liked Kurono because
    of the he faught in the Budha mission, plus didn't have a full scope on what
    was really going on.
    Has nothing to do with this...
    Quote Quote:
    In my opinion from what I saw Tae has a better heart
    Reika and better for Kurono.
    You didn't provide an argument for the claim that Tae has a "better heart" or is a "better person" than reika.

    Instead you argued Tae knows Kurono better than Reika.

    Quote Quote:
    Tae likes Kurono for who he is. Reika only likes Kurono because of Kurono's
    fighting during missions.
    So when Kurono's in a mission he's not being himself? The real Kurono is just the one outside gantz? Of course not.

    Reika and the other players through gantz can see a side of Kurono that Tae and other normal people don't have access to.

  3. #93
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    im pretty sure kei uses tae as and escape from gantz, i mean what was he thinking about during the oni mission, bringing tae back, not protecting reika from harms way. The fact of the matter is yea kei would go out with reika but he met tae first and already has deep feelings for her, and despite how he used to be i guess he is actually a pretty loyal boyfriend....cause shit i would go for reika, little nerd girls are everywhere, reika is a fucking idol.
    YO

  4. #94
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    @ Amnesiac

    Lets be real, If Reika met Kurono outside of Gantz instead, would she give him play no. Reika only liked Kurono because, Kurono keeps her safe. Reika
    feels safe around Kurono, and got attracted to him. I said Tae would like
    Kurono regardless. In Gantz Kurono had to make himself like that to
    survive, thats not who Kurono was. You say the Gantz hunters know a side
    of Kurono that Tae doesn't. You can't hold that against her. If Kurono tells
    Tae about Gantz Kurono dies. And if Tae snoops around again she will be
    targeted again by Gantz. Reika is a slightly better version of Kishimoto
    which isn't a complement.

  5. #95
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    @ Amnesiac

    Lets be real, If Reika met Kurono outside of Gantz instead, would she give him play no.
    That's irrelevant. If Tae was popular and had all the guys at her feet she wouldn't look twice at Kurono.


    Quote Quote:
    Reika only liked Kurono because, Kurono keeps her safe. Reika
    feels safe around Kurono, and got attracted to him.
    It's ironic that you're saying that, because Kurono and Tae started getting closer after he protected her from the Chibi alien.


    Quote Quote:
    In Gantz Kurono had to make himself like that to
    survive, thats not who Kurono was.
    Again irrelevant, a guy is who he is, not who he was. People are always changing.

    Still, look back at the flashbacks of Kurono as a kid and his attitude is quite similar to the present.

    Quote Quote:
    You say the Gantz hunters know a side of Kurono that Tae doesn't. You can't hold that against her. If Kurono tells
    Tae about Gantz Kurono dies. And if Tae snoops around again she will be
    targeted again by Gantz. Reika is a slightly better version of Kishimoto
    which isn't a complement.
    I don't hold it against her. It just shows that Tae is oblivious to part of Kurono. For example: the Kurono that faced big dinosaurs as a regular human, executed aliens in cold blood and also sacrificed innocent people for his survival.


    Quote Quote:
    Reika is a slightly better version of Kishimoto
    which isn't a complement.
    Wth? Reika /= Kishimoto.

    Reika actually fights (and she's not bad at that), she can stand on her own does a decent job leading too. Tae in gantz would be a good equivalent to Kishimoto.
    Last edited by Amnesiac; February 04, 2009 at 10:43 PM.

  6. #96
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    when it comes to love.

    Sometimes stuff doesn't matter one way or another and doesn't add up like that. Kei could add up everything about Reika and Tae and Reika would win, but he's followed his heart and it's with Tae. The points don't matter in that respect.

    I heard once, guys fall in love alot easier than girls do.

    So let's assume Kurono feels he found his true love and Tae feels she loves Kurono too, deeply. That means he loves Tae 100% pretty much. Reika may also reach 100%, but she hasn't and won't. She would of had Kurono's heart if Tae wasn't involved. She can't reach 100% like Tae (near impossible) and if she did she would be equal to what Kurono already has. Reika's life expectancy without Kurono is she's dead, pretty much.

    Now the most important part. If Kurono lost Tae, it would be bad. Reika has no control over this situation, as it appears. That's why Reika feels desperate and why Kurono obviously chooses Tae.

    Edit: They say once you fall in love you can finally be happy and move on to the next part of your life. It seems to me Kurono has matured like that. Can you really imagine Kurono being a dick again? His drive before falling for Tae, was pussy, it's a fact. Now he just wants to be with Tae. What does Kurono worry about usually? I think it's people f'ing with him or his girl. Love, life's true meaning.
    Last edited by cassaruby; February 04, 2009 at 10:58 PM.

  7. #97
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    I'm not arguing Kurono should ditch Tae and go Reika. He's obviously close to Tae and has grown attached to her, as of now there's no reason for him to throw away that.

    I'm arguing against the unfounded claims that Tae is somehow a "better person" than Reika.

    Innocence and plain looks don't imply superior inner beauty.
    Last edited by Amnesiac; February 04, 2009 at 11:04 PM.

  8. #98
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    They both look equally beautiful to me.

    Edit: Though Kishimoto is the most beautiful.
    Last edited by cassaruby; February 04, 2009 at 11:55 PM.

  9. #99
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    @ Amnesiac read chapter 247 Reika admits to having an ugly character
    and personality. Is that proof enough for you. Plus the fact she was willing
    to let innocent people die to save her own ass a bit selfish YES.

  10. #100
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    @ Amnesiac read chapter 247 Reika admits to having an ugly character
    and personality.
    1. Reika saying it doesn't make it so.
    2. Even if it was so, it doesn't make Tae the contrary.
    3. Reika was refering to her doubts about reviving Kurono. (although later at the room she obviously wanted him to be revived)


    Quote Quote:
    Is that proof enough for you. Plus the fact she was willing
    to let innocent people die to save her own ass a bit selfish YES.
    Haha, do you mean...
    Spoiler show

    like this?

    That's what everybody in gantz does, in every mission. The focus is on saving the team, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just by choosing to survive in gantz means innocent lives will be lost, both alien and human.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #101
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    ok ill try to prove reika has a bad personality she wont go out with inaba cause he is normal, only likes kei cause he is awesome, and even though kei has told her that he likes tae too much to hurt her reika is still thinking about having him for herself to the point where we all speculate that she will make a clone of him...im just having fun making a case i really dont care..lol
    YO

  13. #102
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
    ok ill try to prove reika has a bad personality she wont go out with inaba cause he is normal, only likes kei cause he is awesome
    I fail to see the logic here.

    What other reason could there possibly be to go out with someone?

    Quote Quote:
    reika is still thinking about having him for herself to the point where we all speculate that she will make a clone of him...im just having fun making a case i really dont care..lol
    If she actually goes through with it, it is a bit crazy, not "evil". But given the pressure and circunstances they're in, with the impending katastrophe and all, it's not surprising.


    But again, I repeat that what Reika is or isn't has nothing to do with whether or not Tae is a super special person. Reika could sacrifice bunnies and eat babies, it wouldn't make Tae any better or worse.

  14. #103
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,875
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    lol i know you were making fun when you said "inaba cause he is normal"
    inaba is bad, she rejects him because he said kurono is a loser i am a champion date me.
    hanging with the thugs and didnt try to help reika when they wanted to rape her. the tae mission just sealed the deal on reika x inabas chances, turning against kurono to kill a normal human being. oh and the oni mission not doing anything to help with boss and the the alien that does inaba.

    also the thing if tae had lots of guys around her fails, because she would not be use to the attention and izumi tried to charm her, izumi said to kurono watch and see how cruel this world is" and it backfired on izumi lol.

    well i think reika changed when she met kurono, tae would pick up a baby to save, while at that time reika would just run, but now i think reika would pick up the baby too.
    reika = kishimoto is just silly... reika does not act stuipd in a mission she does stuff, attacks, helps injured people.
    tell me how would kishimoto fare if she was at the train station with those oni aliens around her. well i would tell you she would of lost her virginity thats for sure, and her live too. reika killed them all by herself that is skill. shes better than old man, cherry with combat.
    cherry is useful because of the powers thats all.

    oh the thing saying reika would never look at kurono if gantz was not invovled.
    wrong!
    there are things called groups and hanging out things. gantz is just like them!!
    if kurono joined a mix soccer team and reika join it(and dont say it would never happen because shes a idol, shes a normal 17 year old girl too you know.) they would have to interact and it is just the same, good way to get with a girl if you in some hobby group or whatever.

    reika in 247 was talking about how shes an idol and how ppl think shes great shes saying that its wrong. and what she said was normal but she feels bad about it. but she thought it is best to look after the team, afterall we all would place our own lives higher than others unless we had lots of power to be safe and help.
    reika is a good person, what cassruby said about her being like a sister is true, i think shes like a mother lol. well a milf XD. enough with jokes.
    the team made her as leader placing her as the 2nd most important person, 1st being kurono. kurono depended on her on stuff in the missions too, they would split up with a team, kurono would tell her to lead the others. something you would think kato and kurono would do, full team and split half, one half is lead by kato and the other half is kuronos.

    tae and reika are good people the problem is who was first in line, that was tae. they are equal as personality but not with status. they both deserve kurono, and thats why there should be 2 kuronos!!! plus that means more ownage of aliens. ^^
    the thing of reika bringing a new kurono is crazy huh?? well kurono saying i will bring back kato, isnt that crazy???? nothings crazy if there is a way to have it done and reika can do what she wants because gantz can make it happen.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  15. #104
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    also the thing if tae had lots of guys around her fails, because she would not be use to the attention and izumi tried to charm her, izumi said to kurono watch and see how cruel this world is" and it backfired on izumi lol.
    That's completely invalid. When izumi asked her out she and Kurono were already together and in love, it's completely expected that she'd turn him down, anyone would.
    Last edited by Amnesiac; February 05, 2009 at 10:49 PM.

  16. #105
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,875
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    duh, i know that.
    izumi was trying to prove a point that she was a girl that would go for the best if she got the chance because she thinks she wont even get the nerd.
    it just prove shes loyal and not like those girls who would of been oooo yes!

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts