Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revilenigma's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kill Bill Thread

No not the movie but the vampire girl. Probably the most mysterious Gantz member since we dont know fuck all about her except that she hung out with Akira once before being turned into a vampire by Host Samurai. Even though she is a vampire shes the only one that shows any real emotion, perhaps shes a failed vampire?
    http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/revilenigma/avatars%20and%20sigs/boxman.png

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kill Bill Thread

Maybe women don't make good vampires (no offence) hence the reason the large majority if not all others excluding her are male.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, I love her.

She is my favorite vamp.

I wouldn't mind her using me for sustnence, eh?

Nothing...? No...?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

o.o aside from that ^^

I really dont think shes that mysterious, what else do we need to know about her then we've already been shown. She was a normal girl until she became a vamp that one day and she has a crush on hs.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member croissant's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh. Crush on HS. This manga is getting more and more shoujo. Love triangles going right and left. Like some teen drama. Kill bill is in love with HS but HS is too much of a loner. Must have a dark past or simply won't admit that he loves her too. Reika is in love with kei but kei is in love with tae. Tae is in love with kei but is too jealous of reika. Cherry is in love with tonkatsu but can't seem to level with her. That osaka girl (sorry forgot about her too) is in love with katou but she died, and like the two timer that katou is he totally forgot about her and went back to his first love which is kishimoto, even though she has "amnesia". Inaba is in love reika and does everything to impress her but reika is hopelessly in love with kei. Nishi isn't in love with anyone but the fat tae is in love with him.

Tune in for the next episode of gantz if nishi will kill fat tae or not. The love continues... rofl.

well, i really don't mind all that drama but what im really missing in gantz is the "anyone can die" factor. It seems like all these characters are getting some real character development that i have a feeling like that ain't gonna die.
    Last edited by croissant; December 19, 2008 at 09:24 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

but if they do die itll be an even better storyline, kishimoto had as much char development as kei at the time, yet she died. maybe this is oku's way of building up the tension. or stalling for some new alien ideas.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mikako's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Maybe women don't make good vampires (no offence) hence the reason the large majority if not all others excluding her are male.
    I think it's just that turning into vampire is something happening gradually (as we've seen in Akira's example). She's just 'in progress', but not so at the beginning. For a normal high school girl she looked quite ok with trying to slice an unknown young boy in the dark alley.

croissant, you forgot a loose end of Lara Croft and two Osakans girls, one with her boyfriend dead and Kuwabara trying to bring some love to second That's what are Gantz women for.

I like Kill Bill the Chiaki Kuriyama anyway, and I don't want her to die, she's one of a few characters I can say they haven't live too long yet...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed with the work in progress thing, but I wonder how she became a vampire anyway. if she was injected with something then how did akira become a vamp?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mikako's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I wonder why at the first place she was protected by Akira that day they met. He desperately wanted to let her go. Was he just a fan of Chiaki Kuriyama, and Host too (or just a meanie), while she was just an ordinary girl, or did he recognize her as a newbie vampire and tried for some reason keeping her far from the vampire's society?

If the first possibility, it was probably HS who injected her with that 'virus'.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Uruner's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Akira had crisis of "faith" in that moment - he just wanted to do something good, and didn't know if he wanted to be vamp. And in Akira's eyes our "Kill Bill" was only one worth saving... she didn't want to go - her friends dragged her there. Meaning she had enough powerfull character to not fall only for face.
    On the other hand Host Samurai became interested in her because Akira was willing to risk his reputation for her. And since she became aware of vamps, he had no choice but to change her.

Another theory is that not everyone can be infected with vampirism, and she met requirements.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope she stays alive, and no, not because I have a creepy fanboy obsession with her. >_>

I think she could provide a lot to the story, or at least have something to do with Hikawa's character development.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bumbari19's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

perhaps she's already dead: if she tried to tell her vampire pals about gantz, the bald bastard would kill her off and if she refused to talk, the vampires would kill her for betraying them...

is there any way for her to stay alive in that way?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

it was mentioned somewhere that some people just transform into one and others are turned by other vampires, perhaps its the same way with the other aliens.

kishimoto is dead the kishimoto your talking about was the original who commited suicide but ended up survivng remember, thats why kishimoto was living with kurono.
    Last edited by Revilenigma; January 08, 2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/revilenigma/avatars%20and%20sigs/boxman.png

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if the vampires lose a limb do they grow it back, or can they bleed to death? anyway i hope kill bill lives even tho her reference is like 3-4 yrs old already, but she'll probably die taking a shot for HS
    YO

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

if they lose a limb then theyre fucked, or else kill bill would have been okay

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast