Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 121 to 132 of 132

Thread: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

  1. #121
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    tae motivates kei because she makes kei happy by loving him for who he is outside of gantz. kei doesnt like reika because she only wants him to protect her, example we only see reika show any interest in kei when he happens to conveniently save her trying to get points.

    tae would probably die for kei (i haven't found a quote but the intention is there somewhere.) Reika has never said anything or acted in a way that seems like she would die for him.

    ammesiac, i know my my argument sucks but hey im trying maybe ill try backing reika next time...hehehe
    YO

  2. #122
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    I don't deny Kei loves Tae, he does, and with reason. The reason however is because of experience, circumstances brought them together.

    Tae didn't suddenly go "oh this regular-guy-Kurono is awesome so I love him". She was unpopular and Kurono asked her out, then he saved her from a class-wide massacre, then they were alone with all their old colleagues dead and gradually gotten closer to each other.

    They grown to love each other and that's why Kurono won't leave Tae.

  3. #123
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Dude Tae is a better Person . You said I wasn't specific enough how is that.
    Tae is a better person than Reika and a better girlfreind for Kurono. You keep
    asking why ok example #1) Kurono could not be motivated by Reika.
    Kurono had doubts about katastrophe and Tae raised his spitits and hope.
    Kurono could never get that from Reika seeing she had no hope either. 2)
    If Reika the model met Kurono outside in the real world instead of Gantz,
    she wouldn't give Kurono regular highschool kid any play. The fact they might in Gantz and Kurono was a strong fighter, she feels safe around him. In a
    way using Kurono to survive. Tae always like Kurono from the begining in
    the real world even though Kurono is a daytime lantern. Even when a better
    looking and smarter Izumi asked her out she refused him. 3) The fact Reika
    wants to revive an already revived Kurono shows how selfish she is and
    stupid.4) Reika admits that she has an ugly personality in chapter 247.
    I hope this is enough for.

  4. #124
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    How about this. It's a manga so...

    Tae is drawn in a way that makes her appear more innocent and beautiful inside. When there is a situation in which Kurono needs someone, Tae is always there and thinking about him.

    Reika is drawn in a way where she's always getting rejected by Kurono, and she's starting to break down and get desperate. She's successful and smart, yet those characteristics don't interest Kurono anymore because he is useless. Reika likes him for a couple legitimate reasons. 1. Love at first sight 2. She saw how much he cared for a woman (Tae) in the Tae mission. 3. He is a nice guy and doesn't want anything more than what's truly important to Reika. To feel okay during this f'ed up life. Reika does not feel okay at all. Inaba does not make Reika feel comfortable either.

    On the other hand, Tae doesn't have any goals other than basic normal girl attributes (she probably just wants to love Kurono and have a family). Wait, maybe Oku is trying to get girls to like Gantz by having the main character settle down and just give a girl what she wants, instead of you know being a dick with Reika.

    So, as of now Kurono is gonna marry Tae, i mean look at em. But if zombies take over the world and Kurono really snaps, then Reika has a chance (so she does have a chance in hell).

    Seriously, Reika and Tae are both A+ girls. Their relationship qualities (inner and outer beauty) are both maximal at 100% pretty much, though Reika's might start dying if she doesn't find some happiness.

  5. #125
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Confused Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    She was unpopular and Kurono asked her out, then he saved her from a class-wide massacre, then they were alone with all their old colleagues dead and gradually gotten closer to each other.
    i dont think tae remembers kei rescuing her from the class massacre because she died and came back to life...
    YO

  6. #126
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    The fact is you used a false analogy. As shown:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...43#post1215743




    That argument doesn't make any sense.

    By that logic, Tae is a "better person" than every gantz team member Kurono met, just because she was the only one who he happened to talk about god's non-existence with. Also by that logic, Katou is a thousand times "better" than Tae: not only he inspired Kurono A LOT more than her, but the inspiration he gave came from his actual actions, not circumstantial discussions about the value of human life.

    what???
    this is pointless lol, so i am just gonna say this and not bother anymore lol. tae and reika are both good people, reika says shes ulgy and shes not that was just her putting herself down since kurono died. they both deserve kurono, its like naruto with sakura and hinata, i like them both and they both should be with naruto. ps i have only watched naruto from ep 1 to 190 in english. i got bored from the fillers... and how it was all jokes no serious stuff like they had when naruto vs saeske.
    but yeh their cant be a better person. no one can say reika is better than tae because shes in gantz, its like a endless talk, saying like tae is better at blowing/drawing kurono lol.
    so the 2 kurono things are great because all are happy and 2 kuronos means lots of awesome alien fights. but then its like should have 2 katos one for kishimoto and one for anzu but then there should be 5 kuronos! 1 for tae, 1 for reika, 1 for sei, 1 for kishimoto and 1 for his first crush natsu. lol NEVER HAPPEN

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  7. #127
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Dude Tae is a better Person . You said I wasn't specific enough how is that.
    Tae is a better person than Reika and a better girlfreind for Kurono. You keep
    asking why ok example
    I asked you to define what you mean by "better person", you just repeated your assertion that Tae is "better".

    I get the feeling you're not reading my posts at all.

    Quote Quote:
    #1) Kurono could not be motivated by Reika.
    Kurono had doubts about katastrophe and Tae raised his spitits and hope.
    Kurono could never get that from Reika seeing she had no hope either.
    I already refuted that. Read my posts.

    Quote Quote:
    2)
    If Reika the model met Kurono outside in the real world instead of Gantz,
    she wouldn't give Kurono regular highschool kid any play. The fact they might in Gantz and Kurono was a strong fighter, she feels safe around him. In a
    way using Kurono to survive. Tae always like Kurono from the begining in
    the real world even though Kurono is a daytime lantern. Even when a better
    looking and smarter Izumi asked her out she refused him.
    Already refuted that. Read my posts.

    I would however like to add one extra refutation that shows exactly how ridiculous that argument is:

    According to you, if Reika doesn't pursue a guy that would be interested in her(like Kurono for example), then she's "bad".

    Well, Reika is pretty and popular, so she has always many guys interested or potentially interested in her. But since she can only choose one, there will always be many guys she doesn't pursue. So according to your logic, being popular and/or pretty automatically means a girl is a bad person. Nice one!


    Quote Quote:
    3) The fact Reika
    wants to revive an already revived Kurono shows how selfish she is and
    stupid.
    You mean the Reika that gave away her chance at freedom so that Tae could be revived and Kurono freed?


    Quote Quote:
    4) Reika admits that she has an ugly personality in chapter 247.
    I hope this is enough for.
    Already refuted that. Read my posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by cassaruby View Post
    things
    With your post I agree mostly. I'd just like to point out I didn't say Kurono should dump Tae.

    Tae's innocence does seem to offer him a getaway from the gantz craziness. Still, getaways are many, the biggest reason he's with her would obviously be because he loves her.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
    i dont think tae remembers kei rescuing her from the class massacre because she died and came back to life...
    It's irrelevant because at that time her love for Kurono was already well developed.
    Last edited by Amnesiac; February 13, 2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #128
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    ok how about this, people on this thread say that reika shouldnt be with kei because she only likes him for who he is in gantz but say we use the analogy of two co-workers for gantzers, would you say that liking someone you work with isnt really knowing who they are outside of work?

    @amnesiac: dude what?! how is that irrelevant you said that she loves him because he saved her from the class massacre but if she doesn't remember the massacre then how can that be? in logic i guess it goes tae loves kei for saving her, tae doesnt remember kei saving her, tae doesnt love kei.
    YO

  9. #129
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    I didn't say that Tae loves Kurono because he saved her...

  10. #130
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Tae is right were she belongs, with Kurono. Good luck Reika.

  11. #131
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    All Reika has on Tae is looks. I always said Sei was the best female Gantzer.
    I hope she comes back alive.

  12. #132
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    well kei the best 4 a guy no girls likes in the beginning he seem 2 start gettin all the girls i say its weird
    im a hero got damn it nothing can beat me-by kei

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts