Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: France

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: France

certains croient que le francais est tout a fait difficile mais malgré sa je le trouve simple.

Il suffit de le donner un peu de temps et tout va bien, wé je vous l'assure.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

There is also
    I agree -> je suis d'accord
    And I agree with you, there is no need to speak it perfectly unless you want to make a job out of it. Peolpe won't bother you with grammar and Knowing the language with help you a lot if you travel to francophone countries.
    As for difficulties I think French pronunciation is easiest than English. And we don't have tonic accent. Whereas I have repeated countless time the same word in English before being understood, and when they said the word themselves, I couldn't tell the difference with what I said :-)

PS : dark lord, wé doesn't exist I guess you mean ouais which is a variation version of oui
    Last edited by k-dom; December 31, 2010 at 04:25 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post

PS : dark lord, wé doesn't exist I guess you mean ouais which is a variation version of oui
    Yeah, Moroccans invented that along with

C ki
    té KI

SAVA

But I do understand you're concern I mean there some words that are valid now in french despite being grammatically wrong
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This looks like SMS writing. Do you really use it in Morocco ?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

This looks like SMS writing. Do you really use it in Morocco ?
    Yup we basically do everything you do

Our entire education sytem is in french, and our work environnement is french, our rich people are called phrancophone

Let's just say that we're french too

Steven Hyde

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No you get rid of us in 1956 and that was a wise decision.
    Be careful before your country becomes the French Florida with all of our elders buying houses for their retirement :-)

Speaking of cultural exchange, did you know that couscous has become one of the French favorite plates ?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of cultural exchange, did you know that couscous has become one of the French favorite plates ?
    Really ? I could imagine it being served in a moroccan restaurent in the city, but to become that popular is strange.

Couscous is basically a vegetarian meal, I mean you could do without meat on top of the bawl and it would still deliciously rock.
    The ingredients are healthy thats why more people feel safe eating it

BTW, did you taste the moroccan TAJINE ? I mean this one rocks too

Steven Hyde

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I have eaten some Tajine in restaurant but I guess it's not the same than a homemade plate. But I have to go visit Marocco one day. Everybody I know who went there found it great

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, totally, morocco rocks especially Fes, el sawira, tanja, they are awsome tranditional cities, though you shouldn't go to casablanca.

Steven Hyde

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    Yup we basically do everything you do

Our entire education sytem is in french, and our work environnement is french, our rich people are called phrancophone

Let's just say that we're french too
    Les marocains ont beau être en Afrique et les français en Europe, il n'empêche que la France est beaucoup plus proche du Maroc que de ses voisins européens - exception faite pour la Wallonie belge avec qui la France entretient aussi de vieux liens fraternels.

L'amitié franco-marocaine est immense. Ne serait-ce qu'en terme de langue, d'échange culturel, d'Histoire, de communauté de destin, de familles, la France et le Maroc sont davantage que de simples voisins. Il suffit de le voir dans le quotidien. J'ai pas mal d'amis qui sont venus faire leurs études en France, et je dois avouer que parfois j'oublie qu'ils sont marocains.

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8