Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Music Downloads and Info

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new song for naruto 2nd ending, what you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki-dono View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a fan of Aluto, so if this were true, you can bet your buttons that I'd be very happy. Anyway, I have a full version of this song from one of their CDs. I'll find it and try to upload to share. And like I said, probably not the same version as the one they'll actually use, but it's still fun.

EDIT: It's totally weird to me that I randomly have this album. Here's the link for track 01 摴 on Aluto's 五文字の糸. I think someone translated the actual song as "Path - To You All," no?

http://rapidshare.com/files/40604325...5716_.mp3.html

Nice, thanks for sharing...

And about the translation, only the title have been translated, please if you can translate song, it sounds so cool.

And just to let you see from where I got info...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7293

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tanuki-dono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing...

And about the translation, only the title have been translated, please if you can translate song, it sounds so cool.

And just to let you see from where I got info...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7293
    You're welcome! I really like the lead singer's voice. Even if it's not as smooth of a voice as some others, there's something about it that sounds raw and emotional, so I find it very appealing. And the thing I love most might be the violin chords from the violinist. It adds a unique flare and adds to the emotion to me. Anyway, enough fangirling. I'm not a translator, so besides the few "michi" sounds I hear in there, I'm lost. But I'm sure once it gets fansubbed, we'll have a good idea of what the song is about.

----------

EDIT: Here are the Japanese lyrics, courtesy niko^ on Narutofan Forums. He/she didn't want copying and pasting, so I provide the link instead. Please rep if you are a member there and decide to use. Would be nice if someone could do a quickie translation.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...8&postcount=78
    Last edited by Tanuki-dono; July 02, 2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: ADD LINK
    Comic or Manga I'm Reading at the Moment = Vampire Fetish

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member coolitman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i really like it although i did like the shooting star one as well....i love how they have these emotional endings with the cool beginnings. does anyone know if they are making a new opening?

latest amv SasuSaku My Heart Will Go On : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fJckSCV8NQ

NARUTO UPTOWN GIRLS AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GQ2IltduzQ
    Sakura's Heroes AMV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlhpPY03nY
    Temari AMV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gv3zelRWbs
    please comment!...but be nice!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Az3r's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks for the info, Alterno and the mp3, Tanuki-dono.
    A very nice song, I should say, although it's kinda remind me of the song Parade by CHABA (also ED of Naruto). Can't wait to see the ED.
    Last edited by Az3r; July 03, 2007 at 10:19 PM.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Tada the ending....
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=slsclujmZjo

This surprised me, far as I understood naruto was leaving the school, hinata gave him some kind of letter, sakura saw him walking away. Then he got attacked by a group of guys who basically kicked his ass, then sasuke came to save him, while Hinata was crying next to his father. Could this be an anology of what's coming next?....

Can't wait for the the sub version...
    Last edited by Alterno; July 05, 2007 at 06:25 PM.

Holy Knight 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Agrias's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new song for naruto 2nd ending, what you think about it? Note: I added the ending

I understood it in a different manner...Naruto is the "new badboy transfer student". At first everyone is paying atention to him; then, he starts picking up fights with everybody. Hinata gives him a letter. Sakura scolds him (maybe he´s leaving, or she´s just scolding him for picking up fights). The badguys take the girls and Naruto receives a letter, asking him for a duel. He accepts and fails to save the girls; them, the boys save him (and the girls - Hinata embraces Neji! o_o). Everybody is happy. Sakura cuts her hair god knows why. The end. ;p

(my english is horrible, sorry. ;p)

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new song for naruto 2nd ending, what you think about it? Note: I added the ending

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    I understood it in a different manner...Naruto is the "new badboy transfer student". At first everyone is paying atention to him; then, he starts picking up fights with everybody. Hinata gives him a letter. Sakura scolds him (maybe he´s leaving, or she´s just scolding him for picking up fights). The badguys take the girls and Naruto receives a letter, asking him for a duel. He accepts and fails to save the girls; them, the boys save him (and the girls - Hinata embraces Neji! o_o). Everybody is happy. Sakura cuts her hair god knows why. The end. ;p

Your english is good enough, better than mine which is bad because I born in U.S. and should be able to write in english fluently, but can't since I grew in Dominican Republic (Spanish is the main language here).

Anyway Hinata us not embracing Neji, is more when someone is scared about something and she don't want to see it and then looks back... . I know that the scene where hinata gives the letter to naruto will be used a lot for thew next naruhina amvs, just like the scene where naruto is leaving and sakura is behind him, that scene will be used a lot by narusaku fans.

EDIT:
    And OMG I just noticed that you are from brazil, nice. Can't wait till the next carnival .

EDIT2:

Just Saw your devianart page, the best piece of art there was, your photo.
    Last edited by Alterno; July 05, 2007 at 10:35 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LotusBlade's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Opening and Ending Songs. Full MP3's. [UPDATED]

Updated yesterday with new ending

Cheers

-AF.3

Formerly known as: aryanf3

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice video for the ending. Ladies and gentlemen, this is officially a sneak peek of how Naruto looks like as a hokage. This is what crossed my mind when I watched the ending. But then again, I started to think the idea of this ending video is pulled off of some highschool fanfictions.
    Last edited by Az3r; July 07, 2007 at 05:52 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I get just the Naruto Shippuuden version? Like not the full song?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Az3r View Post
    Nice video for the ending. Ladies and gentlemen, this is officially a sneak peek of how Naruto looks like as a hokage. This is what crossed my mind when I watched the ending. But then again, I started to think the idea of this ending video is pulled off of some highschool fanfictions.
    They are totally just trying to rope everyone in with that cape, eh? It's exactly what I thought too.

I think the highschool kids in the comic basically reflect Naruto before the timeskip, plus a happy ending Either someone can perfectly immitate Kishimoto's drawings, or Kishimoto must have had too much time on his hands and decided to parody his own comic. Either way, I am happy

Awesome ending.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. That's gotta be for sure.
    I think that's Kishimoto's own drawing there on the manga pages part. I'm not sure about the colored artworks though. I mean he have his own manga/art studio and the anime staffs.
    Last edited by Az3r; July 09, 2007 at 05:32 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikuroi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post

Hm, not quite right! Naruto is a new student, and yeah he goes around rampaging.. fighting/dueling everyone, Neji (seems to be the captain of the martial art club) fights him, and Rock Lee (Football captain!) dueling with him, and kicking the schools bad boys ass! Sakura does indeed scold him, and Hinata gives him a love letter, Sasuke and Naruto fights, Naruto leaves Sakura in the rain (a more dramatic scene, a pretty typical one if i may say lol)... then the bad boys of the school tries to take revenge, and takes Hinata & Sakura as hostages and kicks Naruto's ass by threatening him with their hostages, but luckily he got saved by his friends in school!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fxrznaruto23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

youtube man

Quote Originally Posted by s07558 View Post
    Where can I get just the Naruto Shippuuden version? Like not the full song?
    youtube man
    Last edited by fxrznaruto23; July 10, 2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member haruka9's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto songs

hey guys, do you know where i can download naruto songs (the complete version of their opening and endings)?

New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast