Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Humor thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The bleach "hilarity ensues" thread

My standards aren't "high", just general. For instance, Scrubs is funny. South Park is not.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case let us ignore the comment about your standards and concentrate on the fact that we have yet to see any contribution of yours in this thread.

I opened this thread for the laughs. I laughed when I read the article so I wanted to share it (and going by the response I was not the only one) and I also laughed when I watched the clips provided by woody. The purpose of this thread to to enjoy hilarity of the Bleach type (in whatever form it may show itself). Pointing out that what we are laughing at is in fact not funny, while being informative, does not contribute to this purpose (for that matter neither does this argument).
    However we where blessed by a higher force with the presence of an individual with "general standards" someone who knows "funny" when he/she sees it. So I asked if you, would be willing to provide us with a few chuckles at least, or, if you are so generous, maybe a few giggles. It seems however we were not worthy of your time.
    So now I am at a loss. For what I thought was "funny" turns out to be "not funny" and the one person who knows "funny" will not show us the way. Whatever is left for us to do now, but to wallow in our own ignorance until this thread is ancient and forgotten?

P.S. I have no idea why I wrote this reply, it just happened at the spur of the moment. But let there be no misunderstanding; I bear no ill feelings towards Impel Down, this reply was written entirely without any form or likeness of malevolence, spite, indignation or the intent to flame, shame or otherwise disgrace the aforementioned party. It was intended solely as a prompt to stay on topic.

P.P.S. It is a proven and well documented fact that I am prone to long windedness.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

when i did read some of the stuff i could barely stop laughing, and being astonished at how someone was able to something funny

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo7 View Post
    In that case let us ignore the comment about your standards and concentrate on the fact that we have yet to see any contribution of yours in this thread.

I opened this thread for the laughs. I laughed when I read the article so I wanted to share it (and going by the response I was not the only one) and I also laughed when I watched the clips provided by woody. The purpose of this thread to to enjoy hilarity of the Bleach type (in whatever form it may show itself). Pointing out that what we are laughing at is in fact not funny, while being informative, does not contribute to this purpose (for that matter neither does this argument).
    However we where blessed by a higher force with the presence of an individual with "general standards" someone who knows "funny" when he/she sees it. So I asked if you, would be willing to provide us with a few chuckles at least, or, if you are so generous, maybe a few giggles. It seems however we were not worthy of your time.
    So now I am at a loss. For what I thought was "funny" turns out to be "not funny" and the one person who knows "funny" will not show us the way. Whatever is left for us to do now, but to wallow in our own ignorance until this thread is ancient and forgotten?

P.S. I have no idea why I wrote this reply, it just happened at the spur of the moment. But let there be no misunderstanding; I bear no ill feelings towards Impel Down, this reply was written entirely without any form or likeness of malevolence, spite, indignation or the intent to flame, shame or otherwise disgrace the aforementioned party. It was intended solely as a prompt to stay on topic.

P.P.S. It is a proven and well documented fact that I am prone to long windedness.
    I apologize. I just didn't think it was funny, but it isn't your fault. Many people say my sense of humor is odd. For example, I'm the only one I know who thinks King of the Hill is hilarious. With that behind us, I hope we can be BBFs...or not. Whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Moooving off of the angry disagreements. I found these hilarious and am off to find some right now. A trek as you may. To keep you mouth buds wet (Though admitably its not Bleach though I do have plans to change that at some point so any sugestions on how to make em tie in send my way) search Gothemo into Unclyclopedia for an entry of mine about a year or so back, I came across it a month or so back and wondered how the hell I came up with it. Anyway off to bleach stuff....

Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

@impel down
    I am glad to see you were not permanently banned, I hope the ban was not a result (direct or indirect) of our discussion in this thread. I like hearing what you have to say, and you seem like an interesting person. would be a shame if we lost you.

@ohdearmoshe
    Cool, I can't wait to see what you dig up.

@myself
    you should learn to stay on topic!

yes you are, now go find more funny Bleach stuff. btw, the (hyperlinked) orihime part on uncyclopedia is my favourite part. -- Ichi
    Last edited by Ichimaru Gin n Tonic; June 01, 2007 at 04:06 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so you want funny Bleach stuff?
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5
    There.

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

^yesssssss!!!!!!
    that is a good one.

note to self, I am sure i already posted this reply about 10 minutes earlier. oh well...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Okay, so you want funny Bleach stuff?
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5
    There.

Such a rip of of VGCats. Here

Theres more of that hanging around and when I re look at the comics Ill find the oens bout bleach. Forgot about this tbh XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

First off, I'm positive that the Deviantart pic came before that shirt, and that shirt was only made because of this:
    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=225

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup your right silly me. Still there was another comic that VG Cat's one was based oe ealier in the VG cats series!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=148

Is this the one you're referring to?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and no, Im sure there was another one hes done about the rat flail but maybe Im wrong. Good finds! (Mostly cos I didn't have to go find them)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I just know what to search for. I've got a weird memory like that, I can remember and find what I'm looking for a lot, even if I don't remember what is on what I'm looking for.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Naelyan's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

That's really funny, i'd never seen this site before... I especially like the sexual scandal between matsumoto and renji, hilarious

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast