Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shonen Gangan Scan Dump

[qoute="fkeidjn"]9. Hare+Guu (jungle Guu) by Kindaichi Renjuurou (56) Mangaupdate[/qoute]

can you get raws for this piece? I'm interested i it, as the anime is so popular.

[qoute="fkeidjn"]16. Spiral Alive by Eita Mizuno (19) Mangaupdate[/qoute]

By Eita Mizuno and Kyou Shirodaira! Be exact!

Oh, and can you add a dot left to all the series that are still on going? As Haru+Guu is over already, and I'm interested in knowning what more is finished X_X

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Allashandra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThE WoRm View Post
    [qoute="fkeidjn"]9. Hare+Guu (jungle Guu) by Kindaichi Renjuurou (56) Mangaupdate[/qoute]

can you get raws for this piece? I'm interested i it, as the anime is so popular.

[qoute="fkeidjn"]16. Spiral Alive by Eita Mizuno (19) Mangaupdate[/qoute]

By Eita Mizuno and Kyou Shirodaira! Be exact!

Oh, and can you add a dot left to all the series that are still on going? As Haru+Guu is over already, and I'm interested in knowning what more is finished X_X
    Haru+Guu is not over. It is still running. All the manga I listed in the spoiler list are titles that currently running in Gangan none of them are complete. I will update with the other artist for Spirl Alive thanks. ^^

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

author :P to be exact XDDDD
    I'm a Spiral fan, that can't be helped...

So, why is it written on the page in mangaupdates that it's completed? (about Hare+ guu)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well unless it is like Spiral and Spiral Alive and is a seqeal then it isn't over. From the Gangan site the title is ハレグゥ here is the current cover page for chapter 58.

The google translation for ハレグゥ is Hareguu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    So, why is it written on the page in mangaupdates that it's completed? (about Hare+ guu)
    Becuase it's like wikipedia anyone can edit it i have noticed alot of things say they are completed / run in diffrent magazines / weird info on there -.-

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Jungle Guu is the series that is over, the newer series which fans called Hare+Guu is still ongoing I think.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump

I've added the cover, and side scan from issue 9 of Gangan as well as Scans of the color pages to the first post, except for the FMA pages which appear in the raw. The second Nagasarette image is an ad for release of volume 11.

In order of appearance.
    1. Gangan cover issue 9
    2. Gangan side issue 9
    3. Kingdom Hearts 2
    4. Kingdom Hearts 2
    5. Nagasarete Airantou
    6. Nagasarete Airantou v11 ad
    7. Osama No Mimi Wa Okonomi

Fresh off of Share tonight is Nagasarete volume 11 posted in the first post. Enjoy! ^^

Gangan updated their site tonight so I posted their color images from this issue of Gangan in the first post. In order from right to left they are from,
    1. Gangan cover issue 10
    3. Spiral Alive
    2 すばらしき このせかい This is it's second chapter in Gangan
    4. Seirei no Moribito
    5. FULL MOON new series that starts this month... interesting guitar and blade
    6. Nagasarete Airantou

When I get my copy of the magazine and things have calmed down from doing all the scanning and scanlating I will upload biggers scans of the pages like I did for issue 09.

I also realized that I should have added the links for Material Puzzle to this thread since I've been getting them as per requests in the raw request thread. So I added a new section for those raws. More tanks are coming down still over time. Seems someone decided to scan the whole thing just recently. There are 19 volumes out as of June of this year and it's still running in Gangan. The longest running series in Gangan atm.

And chapter 65 of Nagasarete raw is out and added to the first post.
    Last edited by Allashandra; September 12, 2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm not sure if this would be considered off topic, but does anyone have any idea where I could find some Papuwa scans? I don't even care what language (though raws would be preferable of course). I would really love to translate it, and it's not liscenced yet so it's not against any rules. I noticed this thread seems to be devoted to something of this nature, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've been looking everywhere.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mithos View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if this would be considered off topic, but does anyone have any idea where I could find some Papuwa scans? I don't even care what language (though raws would be preferable of course). I would really love to translate it, and it's not liscenced yet so it's not against any rules. I noticed this thread seems to be devoted to something of this nature, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've been looking everywhere.
    Try asking in this thread.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that thread will work too but this one is fine since it is in Shounen Gangan. There is 1 scanlated chapter on #Lurk. And I'm looking to see if there are any raws but so far the only ones I can find are for dvds.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but that chapter was done three years ago and even the scanlating group has disappeared. People know very little of the manga since the anime was licensed in English but the manga was not. Almost all results I get are for the anime.

I really appreciate your help.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I updated the first post with Saga of Queen Knight 51, Soul Eater 41, A catalog of certain forbidden magic books 06, Material Puzzle volumes 14-20, added Shikabane Hime volumes 1-5, added the first chapter of Full Moon, and updated the images of the color pages. The first 2 are the cover and side, the next 4 are from Full Moon, the next 2 are from A wonderful world, the next 3 are from Nagasarete Airantou, the next 1 is from Sprial Alive, and the last 2 are from Seirei no Moribito.

As to the Papuwa raws I have several volumes queued up on share but it might still take awhile.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arigato! I really appreciate the scans (including the magazine covers/posters). Thank you so much for scanning SPiral Alive! I only wish I could get the other RAWs of Spiral Alive that I missed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I updated the first post with the scanned color images for issue 11

1. Cover
    2. Side
    3. Shikabane Hime
    4. Bamboo Blade (Special Story)
    5-7. Soul Eater

I also added Nagasarete Airantou 66, Soul Eater 42 (The chapter says 43 but the last was 41. Also there were 2 pages that were basically all black it really was that not the fault of the scanner), Saga of QueenKnight 52, Roll (A oneshot from 2007-10 issue), GG Grand Prix (from 2007-10 issue), and Bamboo Blade (Special Story)

I made a few additions to the first post today. I added Volume 8 of Soul Eater so now between the tanks and the chapter raws all the chapters are accounted for.

Added Nagasarete Airantou chapter 39 and Saga of Queenknight 33

I also added a Papuwa section with Volumes 1-3, 5, and 8.

I added 2 more volumes to the Papuwa raws Volumes 4 and 7.
    Last edited by Allashandra; October 30, 2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member harmaa's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will anyone here be scanning the Kingdom Hearts 2 manga? I haven't been able to find scans of it since the ones from July that were posted early on in this thread.

I hate to double post, but... anyone? ;_;
    Last edited by harmaa; November 15, 2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast