Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Urahara's Part in Hueco Mundo Arc

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Urahara's Part in Hueco Mundo Arc

    I was wondering if anyone else has thought it possible that Urahara is training Tatsuki,Mizuiro and Keigo?
    Cause Keigo and the group all were there when they left and he said that he was going to do his part.

  2. #2
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Train them for what? They would need months, if not years, to even begin to catch up with Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, and Orihime.

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ayle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    How long did it took for ichigo and co to reach their SS arc level? at least at that level they can defend themselves against low level arrancars....

  4. #4
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Pollux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    France
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    I think it is possible but I doubt it will have a major impact on the story.
    It is not even sure they will develop powers. We only know they can see hollows but does that mean that have powers ?
    Even if they have powers, are they able to trigger them ? In order for Chad and Orihime to use their powers for the first time, they had to face a great danger and show a strong will. Although Urahara can put them in danger, I don't know if Keigo and Mizuiro will have the courage to fight. I mean, Satsuki has a strong personality, she knows how to fight and is aware of the existence of hollows and shinigamis. Keigo, although he knows about hollows and such, seems to lack courage and, as for Mizuiro, everything seems rather new to him and I doubt he will have enough courage.

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Evil Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Lets just say I want this to happen, and is one of the main reasons I want the current arc to end. To learn whats they are up to as well as Isshin.

  6. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member woody_green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sa Republika ng Pilipinas
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Even if they have powers, are they able to trigger them ? In order for Chad and Orihime to use their powers for the first time, they had to face a great danger and show a strong will.
    You have a point there. Yes, there is a possibility that Urahara might train them, but there's also Yoruichi. She might be the one who'll train them while Urahara might invent something useful, like an anti-Hougyouku or something.
    Gotta love chocolate.

  7. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Slippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    It's possible
    Urahara always has the craziest ideas
    Like that time he almost turned Ichigo into a hollow, which turned out having a huge impact with the vizards and everything.
    So this could turn into something
    But I dont see them going into Hueco Mundo anytime soon




  8. #8
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Well I wouldn't be suprised if urahara comes up with something. Maybe those guys have powers to become a shinigami, but faster than ichigo. Fast enough to avoid that stage of hollow (it's the reason why ichigo has that evil side in him). Urahara has always cray ideas, but orihime and sado turned out in something powerful before knowing him... or on a second thought, it would be lame

    If quincy powers can be revived, if there are vaizards, if there are arrancars and espada. Why not?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ANBU4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    University of Maryland
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayle View Post
    How long did it took for ichigo and co to reach their SS arc level? at least at that level they can defend themselves against low level arrancars....
    Well Ichigo's Ichigo.

    Ishida was also a special case as he had been training as a Quincy for years b4 the SS arc. Orihime and Chad however BOTH didnt gain any significant power "enough to challange a vice-captain" until this arc.....and its still arguable that Orihime hasnt as her powers are mostly passive.

    Factor that in with the likelyhood the Ichigo and Co. havent been in HM formore than a day and it just becomes hard to believe Keigo and the others will be on par with arrancar b4 the war starts.

    But who knows?

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    chado did defeat a vice captain of 2th squad (the one with the huge spike ball as shikai)
    and did loose to 1 of the stronger captains around...
    the winterwar still far away and the arrancar can be defeated already by vice captain class (the weaker ones that is not the espada)

    Quote Quote:
    If quincy powers can be revived, if there are vaizards, if there are arrancars and espada. Why not?
    espade are a ranking system made by aizen nothing else....

    Quote Quote:
    It's possible
    Urahara always has the craziest ideas
    Like that time he almost turned Ichigo into a hollow, which turned out having a huge impact with the vizards and everything.
    So this could turn into something
    But I dont see them going into Hueco Mundo anytime soon
    it was the only way ichigo could become a shinigami as being a human, every shinigami has a hollow within them but the shinigami part does just stay dominant above the hollow one. else how would you explain the current vaizard i doubt they all were humans at first and obtained their shinigami powers the way ichigo did?
    Last edited by Richo; May 22, 2007 at 12:55 PM.

  11. #11
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    it was the only way ichigo could become a shinigami as being a human, every shinigami has a hollow within them but the shinigami part does just stay dominant above the hollow one. else how would you explain the current vaizard i doubt they all were humans at first and obtained their shinigami powers the way ichigo did?
    Okay, maybe I am wrong: but aren't vaizards shinigami that have experimented to get hollow powers. I don't think it has anything to do with a hollow side naturally being in a shinigami. I think it's more like doing experiments on themselves
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

  12. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by koenosaki View Post
    Okay, maybe I am wrong: but aren't vaizards shinigami that have experimented to get hollow powers. I don't think it has anything to do with a hollow side naturally being in a shinigami. I think it's more like doing experiments on themselves
    i said that every shinigami did have a hollow inside of them, but like you said they use certain experiments to awaken those. so yes youre right as urahara and ichigo his dad did confirm this i forgot that

    also we dont know in how far the current vaizard did achieve getting their hollow dominant. its also likely this will never be shown as it would make it very difficult to explain and takes long perhaps its something for the fillers after the winter wars if kubo does allow it, however i doubt it as many things are still a secret for us but maybe will be revealed like some of the current `secrets´

  13. #13
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    i said that every shinigami did have a hollow inside of them, but like you said they use certain experiments to awaken those. so yes youre right as urahara and ichigo his dad did confirm this i forgot that

    also we dont know in how far the current vaizard did achieve getting their hollow dominant. its also likely this will never be shown as it would make it very difficult to explain and takes long perhaps its something for the fillers after the winter wars if kubo does allow it, however i doubt it as many things are still a secret for us but maybe will be revealed like some of the current `secrets´
    Hollows in every shinigami?
    Where are you getting such a thing from?
    No such thing was ever said by any character in the manga, so you shouldnt be stating it as fact.

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by RealShinobi View Post
    Hollows in every shinigami?
    Where are you getting such a thing from?
    No such thing was ever said by any character in the manga, so you shouldnt be stating it as fact.
    then how could you explain to have natural vizards? or having natural arrancar? and i do recall having heard it somewhere only dont remember witch episode should check when i got time for it probably around tommorow i could say...
    its true that shinigami perform certain experiments on themselfs like aizen did on hollows, however how would a gillian or a normal hollow be able to become an arrancar without decent knowledge or experimenting?
    Last edited by Richo; May 23, 2007 at 08:06 AM.

  15. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Urahara's Part Hueco Mundo Arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    then how could you explain to have natural vizards? or having natural arrancar? and i do recall having heard it somewhere only dont remember witch episode should check when i got time for it probably around tommorow i could say...
    its true that shinigami perform certain experiments on themselfs like aizen did on hollows, however how would a gillian or a normal hollow be able to become an arrancar without decent knowledge or experimenting?
    'Natural' arrancar are just hollows that remove their mask. When this is done, they gain (sub-par) shinigami abilities. And have we seen any "natural" vizards? I guess you're referring to Ichigo, cuz we dont know anything about how the Vizards recieved their powers, except that they experimented. We cant say anything really about exactly how his hollow side came to be, but it probably has to do with him finding his shinigami powers just as he became/was becoming a hollow. I was hoping that Kishimoto would make Urahara explain exactly what happened to Ichigo during that exercise, but I guess its too late for that now.

    Anyhow, Hollows-in-every-Shinigami is your theory, not fact. Dont state it as such.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts