Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Gin a spy

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah

3 23.08%
  • na

10 76.92%
Thread Closed

Thread: Is Gin a Spy?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Gin a Spy?

In Bleach there is to many concenidences in the manga:-

Ichigos dad a shimigamai
    ichigo getting powers from ichigo
    Three of the 4 gate guardens on aizens side.
    The one to ss is the one that guards to gate where hat and glogs calls base.

When i watched the bleach dub again something stuck me as odd Aizan telling gin "don't underestimate him" I though it was miss direction but what if he was ordered to kill ichigo but we know didn,t

and others

The last to pionts made my think that someone placed him there to let a person in.
    remember he has said that he has not let anyone padded for a hundred year.
    This lives me to believe someone has planed this for over a hundrd years ago.

At this piont Gin i think is a spy for ss but captain of the 1st squard does not know this. Hat and clogs make the gigai that getts him chuched out on prepose yochias (the cat) knew about this because she was the 2nd squards captain and best friend with hat and clogs.
    Gin could of kill the 4th guarden but didn't
    Last edited by mars0103; May 22, 2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: makes more sense
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The plan a 100 years in the making

Hmm... I think it was 300 years ago Jidanbou was assigned to be the Gate Guard.

I agree much of the storyline was planed ahead by others mainly Aizen, but likely also by Urahara.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is gin a spy in the 100 year plan

I agree with you. Gin is a sneaky guy, and I think he has some other ideas than just following aizen.

Come on, on that mountain when ichigo and renji attacked aizen. Later on all capitains and vice-capitains came to capture aizen. And that gin is easily taken in his back by rangiku, and excusing himself to aizen...

Gin is a guy you can not trust, there is something behind that smile
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is gin a spy in the 100 year plan

on the top of the mountain aizen asked tousen and gin not to attack anyone cause both gin and tousen were there able to take actions...
    also aizen had many years to plan this stuff and did think of everything, as when he became captain he put everyone already under his shikai hypnosis, and the gate gaurdians arent under the control of aizen they are under control of the captain commander and the former rom 46, and he did not kill the gaurdian of 1 simple reason as he was unable to cause ichigo blocked his attack and then knocked them out so he could not go through the gate again...

also much of those so called concenidences are made up later in the sorry to fit in, take for example the grand fisher he is strong but not that strong to become a primary gillian in 4 months? and how would we explain in the first place that ichigo had genius shinigami powers? his mother was impossible cause she could not see the grandfisher so its obvious his dad and he only regained his powers some time ago as he explained. another one: ishida his father said he had no quincy powers but still he had in the manga it was to cover up a few things and could come back later...
    all these concenidences arent a concenidence, the writer needed some things so the story would not sounds truly ridicilous and messy like some of the other japanese series made for children who dont think about these things... (pokemon is a perfect example of this)

Thread Closed