Hi there, I'm new here as you can probably guess but I really need help with finding a manga that i read about a month ago and now I can't find it anymore no matter how hard i look for it. I've been trying to find it for the past three hours but no luck
So i thought that maybe if I described it here since there was only one chapter released since it is fairly new someone might have read it and remembers the name?
I don't know if it'll work but its my last hope so here it goes.
So, just as i said earlier, there was only one chapter released the last time i read it. There might be new ones now I'm not sure.
Anyways, the story starts off with a girl who is about to give a boy her self-made chocolate heart but in the last minute refuses and makes fun of him as if it was all a joke. Then later that day, she talks with her best friend. Even though she says that she doesn't like him, her best friend knows that she's lying and frustrated with him.
She still has the chocolate heart and offers it to her best friend, who viciously chows it down and then starts crying. In the evening, her best friend thinks back to what she did that day and realizes that she has feelings for her and decides that she won't let that boy take her.
So thats it for the first chapter. I know it sounds like Yuri but it wasn't put under the yuri tags just the shoujo and a couple of others. If anyone has any suggestions at all please tell me! I really want to read it again and a friend also asked for it too!
Any comments would be greatly appreciated thanks ! ^^