Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 250 Discussion/251 Prediction Thread

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 250 Discussion/251 Prediction Thread

It's out and made it's way over here (in a camera raw but yeah )

get your goodies HERE

Not much Anzu in the chapter ;_; but discuss this chapter or predict the next one anyways^^
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 250 Discussion/251 Prediction Thread

This chapter was pretty predictable. With an enemy that bizarre and frightening he should have opened the chapter the way he did. Unfortunately it was pretty boring looking. Maybe I'll have a different opinion once the scanlations come out, but this chapter was very "meh"

Edit: OK, I read the scanlation. Too many new characters LOL. Just how big is the Osakan team?! Sheesh. I don't really know what Katou's going to do, but that trusty Y-Gun of his isn't going to do Jack **** against that thing.
    Last edited by xi0; June 01, 2007 at 03:30 AM.

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

seriously the Osaka team is awesome though *D I'd so join just to be with Anzu~

the chapter was ._. I just can't wait for volume 22 to come out so I can have more of their good ness in my hands
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this Manga and i love Katou (no homo). That guy is amazing and i predict that he is going to kick the hell out of that monster.
    Im Himmel keinen zweiten.My english is really bad.Building the Future and keeping the Past alive is one and the same thing. Solid Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by njt View Post
    seriously the Osaka team is awesome though *D I'd so join just to be with Anzu~

the chapter was ._. I just can't wait for volume 22 to come out so I can have more of their good ness in my hands
    Wow...you really like Anzu don't you?

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jide's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter wasn’t that bad really, I think Katou would notice that there are people stuck on that alien and won't try to use the Y-gun till he helps as many as he could before killing the monster. And Anzu would try to help the little kid from the small alien just to get a few points. :P

Man those Osaka's are quite a dumb lot now are they! XD

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HisshouBuraiKen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted that frog youkai for a pet when I first saw it, but damn. Never mind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ssjasper2003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol hisshou, I wonder what katou is gonna do about that thing.

Why didnt the guy with the long hair just use the huge gun the black guy used to make the alien into a puree?

Im hoping katou wont get sliced in half, thatd be kinda boring. I donnt think he will try to get everyone off the monsters back but he might just pop the head off & see about them later.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ssjasper2003 View Post
    Lol hisshou, I wonder what katou is gonna do about that thing.

Why didnt the guy with the long hair just use the huge gun the black guy used to make the alien into a puree?

Im hoping katou wont get sliced in half, thatd be kinda boring. I donnt think he will try to get everyone off the monsters back but he might just pop the head off & see about them later.
    XD.

Where is the fun if you kill it in one blow..is like Resident Evil 4 for example, would you use the "Infinite Rocket Launcher" with Salazar for example, and kill him in one shoot, or would you use your normal guns, and kill him in a very long and entertaiment way?

Maybe Kato would use one the Strong Weapons...but the problem is the people on the back of that Yokai...if he use that gun, they would die too.

HisshouBuraiKen that thing in the head of that frog...i think that is an "original" idea of Hiroya...just like the "Giant" Do ro Ta bo....what do you think.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

well this chap was good,now to wait for two weeks.

well i expected more from those sadists,but they did none ,wonder how they got those weapons,maybe Nishi style.

when Katou went to fight that frogys dady i got chills,Katou is gonna kick some ass now.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Still I mean the girl did say theyd kill the alien slowly but they just ran away. The guy had the huge gun so he couldve used it after he knew he couldnt fight it with normal weapons. Makes perfect sense. Im more of a MGS person, use whatever powerful weapons you have so you can beat the level & move onto the next one. Then come back & do it over again for a better score/ in a harder mode.

Well if he used it to blow off the aliens head it should be fine. Plus those people looked like ants on the aliens back. Also he had the Y-gun so he could just use it to capture the alien since you have to capture it first & then use another trigger to send.

The big aliens isnt the frogs daddy he is the thing with the tail, check the 249/250 thread. Me too I was hoping theyd do something good, I wonder if they know how to use the power up with the suit. Why not catch the tail? unless it would rip you in half -_-.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

^ well i just called him cause he came to help him when the geezer tried to shoot him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, the thing didnt even do anything.

With the amount of monsters in this mission, that is not even the least probable theory.

I wonder if the old guy or katou is gonna kill the frog cause it still has the kid with those vine thing from its head.

Anyone know what pyonta is/ The kid kept saying it.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Still I mean the girl did say theyd kill the alien slowly but they just ran away
    It was not in their plans being catched in that way. The Osaka members have a lot of overconfidence, and that is their weak point.

They dont see the difference between a strong Alien and a weak Alien, until the Alien kills more than one of their Team...i do not know if is because the drugs or is because the mission that they had were too easy.

They dont use the Weapons too well either(well, Kei and Togo were the only ones who used the X-Shotgun in a very appropriate way), those Guns are Long-Range guns and they use them too close to operate their potential..

I dont think that the Y-Gun is going to be able to catch that Yokai, maybe if he breaks the concrete that mantains the Alien catched(The ropes are conceted to the floor), the Alien would be able to free itself.

Quote Quote:
    Anyone know what pyonta is/ The kid kept saying it.
    I think that is a way of saying "cute animal"...

Still looking the name of that Yokai, i think that i am close now.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

well i think that girl will kill Pyonta then Katou will fight him then he will fall back from him and the realizes that hes next to that super gun,takes him and kills him in an instant,true thing.

Or Katou uses his strenght and is going to destroy him with his own hands.Man i just wish Kei was here with Katou,they make an awesome due.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast