Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoning Animals - Character/Animal Associations?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Summoning Animals - character/animal associations??????

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Sharingan
    Well i guess Kisame's summon would be shark
    i agree but on a side note i think the animal would not really be a summoning but a his bijuu. (if you guys seen that 9-tail bijuu thread a while ago which explains all 9 bijuu beast, then looked at the 3-tail beast Isonade the shark, you'll know what i mean)

Anko summons snake
    if you watched the fillers which has been narutos downfall lately you'll know anko does summon a large snake, pretty cool really i thought.

Btw is it possible to make contract with more than one summon beast???
    i personal hope so.
    lets use naruto as an example here. he already has the kyuubi inside him, lets just say later in future he is able to summon or bring out the full bijuu like gaara does, and to add he as a contract with the frogs. so techniqucally using this he can bring out both animals??????
    Spoiler: narutos pets!?! show

this also may work for kiba and shino, as long as they create contracts in the future.
    <br /><br /><br />
    Spoiler: LOL show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Could Naruto Summon Another Creature?

i have read all the chapters in naruto and no some covers are images that could be hints to the plot of naruto. in one sasuke is on a snake sakure is on a slug and naruto on a frog this happend well before the introdution of the senin. Going on that the covers have a hidden meaning i think that naruto could get is own summoning. like a bird of prey with the new information that naruto has wind chake this could be a posiblity.

Title edited ~ bax
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto summings

I like that idea, and it's plenty plausible. Unless a ninja isn't allowed to have more than one summon? I mean they have to sign a contract to be able to summon, right? Can a ninja have more than one contract?

§ıĿ
    Please help me out by clicking HERE, thanks.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Elldar's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

why have a new summoning when he can summon Gamabunta

Post Thanks / Like

Cuz Gamabunta has his limits.
    Why not have another summon that can do other things. That has other strong points.
    Please help me out by clicking HERE, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Well about Gamabunta´s limits i think he is quite capable and if the point is flying i think they could do a Henge no jutsu like when they fought Gaara and the Shukaku. Even Yondaime being such a great ninja rellied on Gamabunta agaisnt the Kyuubi. And I really think that a person can have just one contract. I mean i don´t know if the seals might differ but the jutsu has always the same name "Kuchiyose no jutsu", and we haven´t seen anyone Summon more than one kind of animal (Kakashi summons many dogs but only dogs nonetheless and that Sound Ninja summoned 3 monsters but maybe they come in a package hehehehe).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could Naruto summon another creature?

Well I dunno where the summons come from but maybe Naruto will in the find his own partners.
    Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that naruto will have serval summoning partners just look a oro he summons more than one creature
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Egoboo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103
    like a bird of prey
    You didn´t read "Foxhound", did you? Anyway, i somehow believe that Naruto will stay with frogs since that would match the "The Sannin-generation"-theory about him, Sakura and Sasuke. Now all we have to wait for is for certrain kunoichi to learn Kuchiyose and make a contract with snails.
    Quote Originally Posted by mars0103
    i think that naruto will have serval summoning partners just look a oro he summons more than one creature
    More than one type of snake, but still only snakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kunai-knight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i dont think theyd be allowed more than one summon, simply becuz theyd run into problems alot faster somewhere along the line....consider Jaraiya fighting akatsuki with gamabunta and then sumwhere else naruto is tryin to save sasuke and tries to summon gamabunta as well....whats gonna happen? you see the problem? the more summonin a person is allowed to have the more somethin like that is gonna happen. thats my take on it anyway

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with dark sasuke but not on the grounds of two of them trying to summon the same thing though. I just think it doesnt make sense for a ninja to have more than one summon. Yes you have to sign a contract to be able to summon an animal and u use the hand you signed the contract with to summon the animal. So it can make sense to have more than one summon, (enma on left hand gamabunta on right hand) but... it would be kinda unfair, How i goin lose a battle if i summon enma and gamabunta... i can basically give gamabunta a big stick to beat the crap out of whoever i fighting...

And also to whomever said it above, orochimaru doesnt summon different animals. He only summons snakes, just smaller snakes, bigger etc etc. You sign the contract with the race not one particular animal
    <br />Hitsu For teh win

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member RaZe's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Depends.... on how that frog summoning contract was worded.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member walkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all we know that a ninja must sign a contract with a "type" to summon and that contract is made with blood...using kuchiyose ( if didnt notice yet, let me tell u ) needs a little blood...since everybody has one type of blood in them, they can summon only one type of creature...

may be you can sign a new contract but then things will mess up if u dont give up other contract....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you explain Yondaime/Sandaime's ability to summon both Enma, and the Death God?
    Or Orochimaru's ability to summon both Manda, and the Triple Gate Rashoumon (He provided the summoning jutsu for the other Sound 4 as well, so it's academic that he knows those as well.)

I think that you can make as many contracts as you want. Maybe they just all have to be from different "planes".

In those examples we can see three distictive planes.
    "Animal Plane", "Heaven", and "Hell".

*shrugs*
    ~Elemental Manipulation at its Best~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

heaven and hell?in the myth system of naruto - why differentiate? heh heh heh

yeah, the shinigami (death guy) was summoned by the fuiin jutsu (seal tech) and you seal the contract on the spot.

I think there's no real definite limitation to the summoning technique - it could well be entirely defined by the two parties negotiating. I think there's a scroll somewhere that would have the frog's signatures (or something that would pass as a binding instrument) recorded.

Thus said, there should be no problem, in theory, at least, of making a contract with all sorts of creatures, although how one might go about finding an animal to make a contract with still leaves much to be desired/figured out.
    However, taking something called a narative imperative (i.e. the story) into consideration, i think we'll see that the Naru Sasu Saku team will be dealing almost exclusively with the Sannin animals.

Anyhow, what would Naruto need with another animal, anyway? He has all he needs in his belly... now he only has to become a Ninja worthy of going to battle alongside the Kyuubi...

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast