Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have more chakra than Naruto?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have more chakra than Naruto?

Well does anyone? Neji when seeing a a sacrafice "clone" of kisame who is said to have an unusually large chakra for even an akatsuki he notes that he hasnt seen someone with that much chakra since naruto. This leads me to believe that naruto has even more chakra than this.

So does anyone have more than naruto?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does anyone have more chakra than naruto?

i would think maybe kisame. i would say pain too but he said kisame has more chakara than himself.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope Naruto's Chakra is always growing and by it's limit it will be as powerful as the 9 tails but Kisame is pretty weak as he himself goes his sword is strong the 4th didn't have more charka he just got the jutsu off to seal the 9 nails into Naruto which is proven when some one has a strong enough will to hold their "spirit" in

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kisame has about as much Chakra as Naruto did at the end of Part 1. Well at least his 30% clone did. So Kisame is likely equal to Naruto pre FRS training.
    Last edited by Decorus; January 05, 2008 at 12:36 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Decorus View Post
    Kisame has about as much Chakra as Naruto did at the end of Part 1. Well at least his 30% clone did. So Kisame is likely equal to Naruto pre FRS training.
    No Naruto has as much chakra as the 9 tails fox but being able to use it is a different story Naruto would have changed in 4 tails or above if he tried anything he has in part 2 without Jiraya's 2 and a half year training but the question is dose anyone actually have more chakra which is a defined NO because that means your stronger then the 9 tails all around

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto with his own chakra is most likely second to kisame. With the kyuubi and tails he is most likely first.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Does anyone have more chakra than naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    No Naruto has as much chakra as the 9 tails fox but being able to use it is a different story Naruto would have changed in 4 tails or above if he tried anything he has in part 2 without Jiraya's 2 and a half year training but the question is dose anyone actually have more chakra which is a defined NO because that means your stronger then the 9 tails all around
    I agree. No one has more than chakra than Naruto, not even the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. Naruto's has an enormous chakra reserves just waiting to be discover.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

From the begining we know that Naruto has more chakra than everybody in team 7, that stated by Kakashi. I don't know if Kisume has more chakra than Naruto but, since Karin can feel chakra and their strength. I'll go with Naruto having equal chakra to Kisame or more. Now if you ask me about the reserves that he has due Kyuubi, in that case Naruto has a lot more than Kisame.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    I agree. No one has more than chakra than Naruto, not even the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. Naruto's has an enormous chakra reserves just waiting to be discover.
    Disagree. It's like comparing 2 variables, A and B, and you say: "A's value is infinite, but B is even bigger..."
    Kyuubi is famous for having unlimited chakra, there is no way Naruto could have more than that.

His chakra reserves may be enourmous. I'm sure it's (much) bigger than Kisame's. But unless it's discovered Naruto having himself unlimited chakra, you can't even compare him with Kyuubi. At least you can't if it is about "amount" as criterion.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually it's very obvious that Naruto doesn't have more chakra than the Kyuubi. Without Kyuubi, 2 times Kakashi's chakra. And with it? 100 times.

http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/315/11/

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

He says at least, in other words he doesn't have a clue how far narutos chakra reserve will go on for. Also he is using about 80-90% of his chakra to try and stop the kyuubi from taking him over all the time.... So at least twice could mean 100 times as much

Kisame is an odd one tho because i don't believe all that chakra is his own but is absorbed using the sword...Without the sword he would be pretty darn weak the only things we have ever seen him do are flood a place with water and make some water clones i can't remember him using any other techniques.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripht View Post
    He says at least, in other words he doesn't have a clue how far narutos chakra reserve will go on for. Also he is using about 80-90% of his chakra to try and stop the kyuubi from taking him over all the time.... So at least twice could mean 100 times as much

Kisame is an odd one tho because i don't believe all that chakra is his own but is absorbed using the sword...Without the sword he would be pretty darn weak the only things we have ever seen him do are flood a place with water and make some water clones i can't remember him using any other techniques.
    his superhuman strength and he also summoned sharks to charge at gai

and those simple moves forced gai to open 6 gates, imagine a 100% kisame vs gai

but i reckon kisame has more chakra than naruto rite now (not including kyuubi's) until naruto controls the kyuubi's chakra i dont see nartuo having more than kisame (ie without having to supress the kyuubi's chakra with his own)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripht View Post
    Kakashi is making estimations. At least twice is not going to be 100, that's ridiculous.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroff View Post
    Kakashi is making estimations. At least twice is not going to be 100, that's ridiculous.
    I was exaggerating because its impossible to know how much more chakra he has compared too kakashi because he's using soo much of it to surpress the kyuubi so for all we know it could be any amount time higher.

But then thinking about it when they started the FRS training kakashi said something about it being too dangerous for him too use more then 1 clone because he didn't have enough chakra, and then naruto goes off and makes 100's of copies of himself and they each grab a leaf, and start working on FRS etc And that seemed to be the very limit of how far he could push his shadow clone amount because some of the clones turned to kyuubi quite easily.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does anyone have more chakra than Naruto?

How about the raikage, he is a beast too

or Gai at 7 gate form...

Is the discussion about the whole chakra inside the being or the max output of a ninja?

I think Naruto has the max output of chakra since FRS needs great amount of sage chakra and if considering the kyubi mode final form which is almost pure chakra(at least I think) then Naruto is first.
    CLEANED

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast