Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Gantz team

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultimate Gantz team

A army of Gantz Mechs.
    Pure Win.
    End Of Thread/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Drakk707's Avatar
    What's the point of telling you if you won't know where it is anyways?
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

-Kaze (Takeshi included)
    -Kei (Kurono)
    -Katou
    -Nishi
    -Reika
    -Kill Bill
    -Host Samurai
    -Panda

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

There really aren't that many decent characters anyway...

^
    Btw all you did was pretty much take the currently existing team, although you opted for the Panda instead of Cherry for some reason. Fair enough.
    Last edited by Damura; October 12, 2010 at 02:20 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1) kurono kei

2)Masaru Kato

3)Oka Hachirou

4)Izumi Shion

5)Sakata Kenzo

6)Kazuo Kuwabara

7)Juzo Togo ( hes base out of golgo13 [ a guy whose consider a pro of pros when it comes to sniping ability ] how can you not put someone like him in your team

8)Hikawa

----------------------------------
    people not worth having

1) nishi ( i really don't know why his on almost everyones list, all his good for is using stealth mode and then try to finish the alien of while there busy. and if he fails to do so he would just run off or panic just like he did against the Tanaka alien )

2) reika ( . . .why would you? )
    Last edited by Crisis.; October 16, 2010 at 09:42 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    1)2) reika ( . . .why would you? )
    Lol...

If you want the sex addict on your team she's probably not a good idea.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Lol...

If you want the sex addict on your team she's probably not a good idea.
    my thoughts exactly

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

2) reika ( . . .why would you? )
    I can think of two very big reasons.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I can think of two very big reasons.
    are they natural? or . . . but in that cause why not go with kishimoto their somewhat bigger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

are they natural? or . . . but in that cause why not go with kishimoto their somewhat bigger.
    Cause she's otherwise annoying/ugly?

Besides any bigger than Reika's is too big. I think Anzu has the ideal size.

Pretty sure they're all natural though. I don't think implants are that common in Japan.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Cause she's otherwise annoying/ugly?

Besides any bigger than Reika's is too big. I think Anzu has the ideal size.

Pretty sure they're all natural though. I don't think implants are that common in Japan.
    off topic
    ----------
    question A LOT of people been insulting kishimoto with such as annoying,ugly,stupid,ect what i want to know is why?

if you ask me the only thing i didn't like about her was her falling in love with katou instead of kurono, but beside that i really didn't see anything wrong with her im almost 100% sure that no one would had said anything bad if it would had been kurono instead of katou.

and anzu's were just right not to big not to small just right
    Last edited by Crisis.; October 18, 2010 at 01:33 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably in the minority that prefers Kishimoto to Reika. I'm not sure where people are getting that she's ugly from. People seem to forget that she was actually quite brave.

Also I do think that cosmetic surgery is fairly common in japan, especially amongst idols, pop stars and the like, but I doubt Reika has been augmented.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

off topic
    ----------
    question A LOT of people been insulting kishimoto with such as annoying,ugly,stupid,ect what i want to know is why?

if you ask me the only thing i didn't like about her was her falling in love with katou instead of kurono, but beside that i really didn't see anything wrong with her im almost 100% sure that no one would had said anything bad if it would had been kurono instead of katou.

It's not off-topic. The nature of the female cast is vital to the decision making process!

Here's the annoying shit Kishimoto did:
    - allowed the dog to rape her
    - general 'damsel in distress'. Annoying as fuck. She's useless. And she's always getting raped.
    - Pretends to be Kurono's pet....
    - Allows Kurono to stroke her because that's what 'pets' do....
    - Jumps in front of acid to save some guy she hardly knew....
    - Hides behind Kei/Katou and demands all the men to help her. (Although I suppose she does make a slight effort to help the team as the story progressed).
    - I couldn't give a fuck who she liked (Kei/Katou). She 'fell in love' with a stranger and died for him... I don't care who it is, she's just so retarded.
    - Also I didn't like her hair (minor complaint).

Anzu's just as stupid... she has a kid and she throws herself in front of a complete stranger in order to save his worthless life. Irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority that prefers Kishimoto to Reika. I'm not sure where people are getting that she's ugly from. People seem to forget that she was actually quite brave.

Also I do think that cosmetic surgery is fairly common in japan, especially amongst idols, pop stars and the like, but I doubt Reika has been augmented.
    'Big Titz'. They were way too big. A lot of people don't like that... whether she's ugly or not is up to the viewer to decide for themselves, really. She wasn't that brave. She made a fairly pathetic attempt to help the team and then she sacrificed herself for no reason.

I think it said somewhere that Reika was all 'natural'.* She's still a crazy bitch though. So obsessive...

I wouldn't want any of the female cast on the 'ultimate' team to be honest. None of them have proven to be all that talented and most of them appear to have some sort of brain dysfunction.

*I vaguely remember this being mentioned with a bunch of people looking at Reika in a magazine. Anyone remember if that's the case or not?
    Last edited by Damura; October 18, 2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

off topic
    ----------

Because she didn't do anything benificial for the team, running screaming around, yelling Katou's name all the time, using Kurono to stay and eat at his place just to tell how great Katou is(she could have stayed at her friend's place), she rather was poison for the team, even the Panda, Inaba and little Takeshi did more than her!
    The real reason she was in the Manga was because of the Fanservice.

But I wouldn't say that Kishimoto is ugly, I wonder who and why they say that? She looks pretty cute and sexy.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    It's not off-topic. The nature of the female cast is vital to the decision making process!

Here's the annoying shit Kishimoto did:
    - allowed the dog to rape her
    - general 'damsel in distress'. Annoying as fuck. She's useless. And she's always getting raped.
    - Pretends to be Kurono's pet....
    - Allows Kurono to stroke her because that's what 'pets' do....
    - Jumps in front of acid to save some guy she hardly knew....
    - Hides behind Kei/Katou and demands all the men to help her. (Although I suppose she does make a slight effort to help the team as the story progressed).
    - I couldn't give a fuck who she liked (Kei/Katou). She 'fell in love' with a stranger and died for him... I don't care who it is, she's just so retarded.
    - Also I didn't like her hair (minor complaint).

Anzu's just as stupid... she has a kid and she throws herself in front of a complete stranger in order to save his worthless life. Irresponsible.
    <hr noshade size="1">

'Big Titz'. They were way too big. A lot of people don't like that... whether she's ugly or not is up to the viewer to decide for themselves, really. She wasn't that brave. She made a fairly pathetic attempt to help the team and then she sacrificed herself for no reason.

I think it said somewhere that Reika was all 'natural'.* She's still a crazy bitch though. So obsessive...

I wouldn't want any of the female cast on the 'ultimate' team to be honest. None of them have proven to be all that talented and most of them appear to have some sort of brain dysfunction.

*I vaguely remember this being mentioned with a bunch of people looking at Reika in a magazine. Anyone remember if that's the case or not?
    she wasn't the brightest female there but reika has done a bunch of stupid acts too(points at the clone) and im sure if she would had the chance to throw her life away for kei she would had done it ,and her life is in even more danger now thats theirs to of them (never know when she might jump for it) But over all those other things were just their to show us how helpless and weak she was.

also she current stay at her friends's house since the original kishimoto was still alive.
    Last edited by Crisis.; October 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that I thought was off about her character was the way she treated Kurono. Very manipulative in my opinion, she used the fact that he found her attractive to take advantage of him. Now I don't think that there's much wrong with that, considering he wasn't much better in his outlook (all he wanted from her was sex). My issue with it was that she seemed to come so easy to her.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast