Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Gantz team

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultimate Gantz team

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    As a special memorial for our loss in the last chapter, Kyou here is my new emo list....

Rest in Peace Kyou, at least you heroin addiction wasn't the reason you were killed!! Pour some liquor for my dead homie!!

1: Kei
    2: Izumi
    3: Kaze
    4: Oka Hachirou
    5: Cherry
    6: Baldy
    7: The Vampie Host
    8: Kyou
    RIP Kyou,damn that was a good joke man,but to bad he died,i realy liked this dude,but i dont remeber u puttin him in the list.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Seta Soujirou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

ya what a short lived character...reminds me of a japanese cowboy riding in his wild bike...doubt oka or any of the others will revive him...

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Unless if were makin a prediction that when everythings over,everyone will be freed,i actualy doubt that,man i realy feel bad for Kyou but it was his fault,he acted wrecklesly and didnt think.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Man , defending Nerdo and himself , he died like a Hero !
    5 minutes of silence to the brave kyou , the master of the pouder !

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Master of pouder!!LOL!!He didnt sacrifice for Nerdo,he just saved him cause he needed him for some help.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^YHeah someone will save him,Katou at the best chance but i think well see an apearance by Oka this time,but i think its kinda to early,but this hype on him,he should live up to him and dont realy call me officer,lol.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, what was the name of the snniper in the buddha mission? He was useful even though he died way too early. I would've added him ot my Ultimate team, you always need a long rage shooter!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, what was the name of the snniper in the buddha mission? He was useful even though he died way too early. I would've added him ot my Ultimate team, you always need a long rage shooter!
    They never said his name, and he died to fast to tell anyone what it was.
    But I bet his name was Jerry.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hes so overrated,anyone can do that,but i agree he was the first one to actualy be smart enought to back up the team.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I've fire guns, and firing them accurately is not easy Hollow Kurono. Especially when you're hundreds of yards away and using a weapon that has a delayed effect. The sniper was obviously trained in the military. He'd be a valuable asset to the team now, especially with all of these many yokai.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Yeah it did have a time delay but it was way better then an ordinary gun,the delay is its only bad spot,and i think its way easy to zoom with it,remeber the Kurono and Izumi duel,when Izumi got killed by Kurono and went back to the room.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well forget about Kyou, cryed enough for him, let's move on!

Togo is on my list! But Togo...hum....reminds me of the hero in Golgo 13, Duke Togo who is actually a fire weapon fanatic.

HK : A long range shooter means you can move more freely in a danger area. You have back up if you can't manage all your enemies. It's war basics. He was actually very helpful during his only mission, he supressed and slowed many buddhas.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you , he's the ideal person to have in ones team !

My Ultimate Aggressive Team :

1) Kei Kurono .
    2) Shion Izumi .
    3) Daizaemon Kaze .
    4) Higawa . (Host Samurai)
    5) Kenzo Sakata .
    6) Juzo Togo (the Sniper)
    7) Yoshikazu Suzuki (Old Man)
    8) Hiroto Sakurai (Cherry)

My Ultimate Sissy Wussy Chicken Team :

1) Kei Kishimoto .
    2) Koki Inaba .
    3) Masanobu Hojo .
    4) Sadayo Suzumura .
    5) Hoi Hoi . (Sorry Capt'n , but don't Worry , she'll be fine and survive this as always)
    6) Butter Dog .
    7) Joichiro Nishi .
    8) Old Woman .

My Ultimate Gore Team :

1) Narurihon .
    2) Martien Minus . (Only Kurono knows this alien)
    3) Tae Kojima .
    4) Onion Alien Senior .
    5) Takeshi .
    6) Boss Ghoul (the strong vampire )
    7) Dino Boss .
    8) Buddha Boss .

My Ultimate V.I.P gets R.I.P Team :

1) George bush .(he dies in 0.002 seconds after the teleportation begins) Bus Smash him !
    2) Nicole Kidman . ( she dies in 5 minutes ,she saw the alien ) Heart Attack !
    3) Paris Hilton . (she dies in 2 minutes , Gone to remake her Makeup ) Head Blown !
    4) Bill Gates . ( he died in the room , tried to hack GANTZ ) Head Blown !
    5) Dave Chapelle (Missing) gone to Mars to make a show !
    6) Arnold Swarzeneger (Missing) Gone to shot Terminator 4 in Pluto .
    7) 50 cent . (Missing) gone to Mars for an All Galaxy Cancert .
    8) Michel Jackson .(he Survived) don't ask me how , tell me why !
    Last edited by M3HD!; October 06, 2007 at 01:32 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, your list is very similar to mine! I'll paste yours and give reasons, if you allow me.

My Ultimate Aggressive Team :

1) Kei Kurono ;Simply the best, rock star, Devil May Cry like, horny bastard(gets all the chicks), and the best Gantzer could've had a bright future! I think he's the one that gotten the most points suitless!(Plus if you add the vamp attack!)Prone to come back by at least 4 Gantzers, he will make his return like Jesus! Only survivor of the buddha mission, only Gantzer in the Chibi mission, defeated along number 2 the Boss Oni. I think a united voice chants like mega soccer fiels,
    Quote Quote:
    Kei come backkkk
    !!!!

2) Shion Izumi ; What more can we say about this 6'5" psychotic über-athletic teen. powerful to a fault, he was the only survivor(along with Tae but don't ge me started on her!) of the Chibi alien attack! Suiteless with no knowledge of Chibi's powers! He showed higher than normal intellect in the anime and overwhelming physical capacities. He cleared at least 3/4 of the vampire population.

3) Daizaemon Kaze; If I was to pick a bodyguard, 7' Daizaemon would be a pristine choice! Cream of the crop, travels Japan like Ryu to find a good fight.Defeated 100 thugs in a park, a pro boxer, gay bullies and picked a fight with suited Kei in ONE day! Also proud step-father of Takeshi who I believe is the future of Gantz!

4) Higawa . (Host Samurai) Higawa, Higawa, if you weren't so good, I'd hate you for the fact that you got rid of number 1 and 2!! Vampire, suitless, deadly efficient , can extract weapon from his palm. At least 150 year old, since Hosts in Japan disapeared during that time. Also defeated two Yokais in less than 2 minutes, he unfortunately lost a finger during the fight. Development has yet to be made.

5) Kenzo Sakata . Renown for his telekenetic power, he gave a part of his knowledge to Cherry. A very disputed character here in MH, as he brought the team's spirit down.

6) Juzo Togo (the Sniper) One of my personal favorites, in a flash, mastered the long range Gantz gun which help defeat a lot of statues during the buddha mission. Also a decent martial artist, he could've survived if he wore the suit. Killed with honor in the Buddha mission.

7) Yoshikazu Suzuki (Old Man) A very cheerful and courageous 40-50 year old man, in his first mission, assisted Kurono defeat many dinosaurs in the Jurrasic Park mission. Also proved his courage when the first vampire attack was made on Gantzers. Found very useful in the Oni mission. Notable fact: He sees Kei as the hope for mankind.

8) Hiroto Sakurai (Cherry) A yound telekenetic prodigy, earned his power from Sakata, which he calls master. Learns extremely fast, as seen in the Oni mission where he learned how to counter fire at the second attack and when he first started discovering his powers.

oufffff....
    Last edited by TheGenius; October 06, 2007 at 02:31 AM.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ So now we have to make reason,ok.Snap u have a good list dog.

1.Kurono Kei-By far the most kick ass Gantz charachter ive seen so far,hes da best leader,has a purpose and has some super strenght inside him,aint afreaid of no T-rex when he doesnt have a suit on,chooses a simple girl over a supermodel,survives with no arm and leg...flies into a budahs head,not kwoning the suits power,releases it and kicks the shit out of the Leek boss,knows how to use those weapons in a tuff situation,has da confidence to beat anyone,fought one par with the Oni alien which Kaze couldnt or Izumi.Fucked Angelina Jolie.And actualy trained the entire team.Killed lots of vampires without his suit on or havin any Gantz gun or havin all of his memory back.My idol,the guy i like to look up to.He looks jsut like me from da face and some other things,hes my all time fav anime charachter.

2.Katou Masaru-Has a big heart,fights not for one reason but for a couple,cares about the people around him,wont sacrifice anyone for da succes of a mission.Aint da best leader,realy confident,has da confidence to beat anyone,takes care for his lil brother.Aint scared to talk big when his in da tuff situation.

3.Shion Izumi-An addict for adrenaline,doesnt have a true reason,but hes a good warrior cause he only thinks about the mission and only for da mission,brought the katana to the game for da first time,made friends with a panda,brought lots of great members to the team.Showed were u can get bikes,and killed many vampires by himself.

4.Nishi-Probably the best Gantzer in tactics,realy knows when to atack and when to fall back,has the most knowledge about Gantz then anyone,proabably a guy that stayed the longest in da Gantz room out off all chrachters that we know.Has a very cocky altitude but that doesnt bug me,says the truth about people.And could be very valuable if he worked as a team player.

5.Host Samurai-Without the suit he can fight with the strongest Gantzers.Can kill strongest aliens.Has a cool altitude and in my opinion will change into a good guy and will help the team to succed in mission,wants to get back his finger.Showed some moves of Kurono.Cant wait to see what hes capable with the suit.

6.Sakata-His talents are very usefull to the team.Actualy newer used the power of the suit,but if he used the cloack mode and added his powers to it,he would be by far one of the strongest Gantzers,the power he has is realy usefull to the team.And he can give some influance to the team,good and bad.

7.Baldie-The best side-kick Kurono has ever had,brought some sense into Kurono in da "Jurasic Park" mission.The first person he cared in da room since Katou.Knows how to drive a bike in his old age,from da first time he activated the powers of the suit.Helped Kurono kill the "Jurasic Park" boss.By far Kuronos best side-kick.

8.Well this has to be a hard one.

Kaze,strenght wise hes at the top,probably the strongest human in da world,if he teached Kurono some of his moves,Kurono would be unstopable,and if he knew how to use the suit more,he would be unstopable,a very big piece to the team.Im happy hes here.Will teach a boy how to be a warrior at age 5.

This should be my list.I didnt put Mis.7 or George in it,cause i have no clue about theyre fightin styles and other info.Comin with other lists soon.MHD u did a good one.
    Last edited by Hollow Kurono; October 06, 2007 at 08:16 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast