Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you watch One Piece? (anime)

Voters
519. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

432 83.24%
  • No

25 4.82%
  • Depends

62 11.95%
Thread Closed
Page 36 of 146 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: General Episodes Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Streaming

Credit: keilinchiu

One Piece 394 1/3

One Piece 394 2/3

One Piece 394 3/3

Direct Download Subs

Source: AT

Credit: ACSF

One Piece 394 SD [MU]
    Last edited by Charlie; March 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kaiser Will's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, how I dont like to wacth it in the youtube, click here to download!
    I'm posting the HD raw of One Piece episode 394: Rescue Caimie - The Dark History of the Archipelago

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

True, torrents take too long for me. So streaming with LQ is fine until the subs come out.

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

oh noes, everyone who just watches anime episodes should read the respective manga chapters after that - this time it was really bad censorship as to what Law really did

and I think it's set in stone now that a certain thing always comes along with a certain sound - I just can't decide yet, whether I should think it's good or bad <.<
    Last edited by Akainu; March 29, 2009 at 06:18 AM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-Kun View Post
    True, torrents take too long for me. So streaming with LQ is fine until the subs come out.
    Well, for me take an hour to download the torrent with 371 MB!

Akainu, you are right about the part that Law show his middle finger was censured, that was the coolest part of the manga, but in TV is complicated to show this kinda of stuff, so it's understandable.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Kaiser Will; March 29, 2009 at 09:38 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    oh noes, everyone who just watches anime episodes should read the respective manga chapters after that - this time it was really bad censorship as to what Law really did

and I think it's set in stone now that a certain thing always comes along with a certain sound - I just can't decide yet, whether I should think it's good or bad <.<
    Lol, I agree that without that gesture Law loses a little of his charm . It is important to make a good first impression after all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    Has it ever had that sound before? I don't recall it.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

oh it had as Luffy 'used' it against Motobaro. although he didn't know what he was doing.

I liked the ending though :P

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Akainu about the sound effect, I think it's, at least, a good idea. Because if we don't know what it is, it's just going to be people fainting all way around.
    In the manga Oda put that fearsome killing eye that we know what the characters is using!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT THE HELL, I didn't watch this episode NOT to see Law giving Kidd the finger. Law is just so less cool in the anime, it annoys me.

And I just love Chopper's reaction against Brook being so casual, that looked so funny in the anime. ^^

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Torrent takes about the same time to finish for me as well. However now that we have streaming sites that have the episodes up fairly quickly, I have not used torrents for a while.

About the censoring of Law, kind of expected it come but I thought they just over killed that. The revised head tilt and smirk was not too bad. I think Cammie getting slapped was censored somewhat as well. Can't be helped .

Besides that it was a pretty good episode again, enjoyed it. I missed a good portion of it when it aired (had to go out), so seeing it on the stream was good. The Chopper and Brook scene was well done.

Seeing the "Dark King" in action was one of the better parts for me. Next week's episode seems like it going to be really good.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member toxun's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm, nice eps indeed. How Zoro scare off the medic who ask a medical fee . How Chopper flying . And how Brooke can be boozed by a tea . Toei also put nice pick of color of the guards that wonder me, is it they're bare chested or wore skin colored armors (except at their hands)? Ahh but they didn't put how Law show his finger at Kidd (I guess is for the sake of the kids ) make Kidd later speech doesn't fit (that he said Law had bad manner ). But didn't you notice that how Cammie sound while the Human Shop employees carrying her in front of the cage is a bit erotic .
    Just recently though of it, the Rayleigh haki use in anime is a bit useless, because it used to prevent her being neck cuffed by Disco (she'll be cuffed in the end anyway ). While in manga the reason of Rayleigh use it to prevent Disco to deal more physical damage to Cammie (fit his final word indeed right ). Btw I always use torrent, Streaming movie is too blocky (although it claimed to be HD). Moreover I like to watch it again later (without have to streaming it again) but ahh everybody has his/her own way
    Last edited by toxun; March 30, 2009 at 12:18 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

bangin good episode. The dark king is the man.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-Kun View Post
    Torrent takes about the same time to finish for me as well. However now that we have streaming sites that have the episodes up fairly quickly, I have not used torrents for a while.

About the censoring of Law, kind of expected it come but I thought they just over killed that. The revised head tilt and smirk was not too bad. I think Cammie getting slapped was censored somewhat as well. Can't be helped .

Besides that it was a pretty good episode again, enjoyed it. I missed a good portion of it when it aired (had to go out), so seeing it on the stream was good. The Chopper and Brook scene was well done.

Seeing the "Dark King" in action was one of the better parts for me. Next week's episode seems like it going to be really good.
    Charlie, I don't know what's wrong with my internet that it can't use its hole internet band, but in torrent is does, so for me is the best way!

Agree with you in the Ray-san scene, that obscured scenario was awesome to make his introduction, and the glasses with the light reflexed on it, and drinking some booze, problably, was phenomenal!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Will;1290218[B
    ]Charlie, I don't know what's wrong with my internet that it can't use its hole internet band, but in torrent is does, so for me is the best way![/B]

You're right, some places have limits on what you can do online from the Isp's. For example here one provider here limits or blocks torrents. In the end you have to stay with what works for you best.
    This weeks episdoe was really good, I have to admit that I'm waiting on next weeks episode already.
    Last edited by Charlie; March 29, 2009 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 36 of 146 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast