Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you watch One Piece? (anime)

Voters
519. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

432 83.24%
  • No

25 4.82%
  • Depends

62 11.95%
Thread Closed
Page 45 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: General Episodes Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mythsoul's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

awesome.....I can't wait to see all the super novas fight Kizaru...and the pacifistas....and the final fight with Kuma....damn....this was an awesome arc in the manga..... but it's even badder on the anime....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sama View Post
    The next episode should be very interesting. Any episode about Roger is going to be good. Plus I think Luffy will say the line that made me almost cry from joy when I read it/
    It's true that Roger deserve a rounded number

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode is out.

One Piece 400

One Piece 400
    Last edited by bajapanties88; May 09, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Superman's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mythsoul View Post
    awesome.....I can't wait to see all the super novas fight Kizaru...and the pacifistas....and the final fight with Kuma....damn....this was an awesome arc in the manga..... but it's even badder on the anime....
    You are so so right man!! Ep 400 is great. The ending is what i like the most. Cant wait because next episode is even more cooler and i totally ove the fruit of the Italo Don. Oda is just great.
    March 28, 2006—Pampering pets with designer goods isn't so unusual—and now even your houseflies can get outfitted in style.

The fly has cooler glasses than me!!!
    EHHHHHHH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CONTACTS WOOOOOT

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

the endinig was great , the rest was mediocre. they had so much time to fill and what did they use it for? not the roger pirates sailing, not even much more about Roger and Rayleigh, but they actually showed Rayleigh talking *head->desk*

I mean it's alright but Ray-san had like the most screen time instead of showing what he was talking about ... (with a bit imagination that's even possible without doing something wrong with what Oda hasn't shown before... )

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    the endinig was great , the rest was mediocre. they had so much time to fill and what did they use it for? not the roger pirates sailing, not even much more about Roger and Rayleigh, but they actually showed Rayleigh talking *head->desk*

I mean it's alright but Ray-san had like the most screen time instead of showing what he was talking about ... (with a bit imagination that's even possible without doing something wrong with what Oda hasn't shown before... )
    If they did that the episode would have been 40 minutes long. In fact i thought the ending was rushed because they ran out of time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member toxun's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

What's bugging me is why Roger executed by stab? Maybe Toei didn't willing to show him being beheaded . A very weird execution method. Usually people get executed by beheaded, hanged, shot, or poisoned. At least they should stab his heart in process, but one looked look like it, and other is another way .
    Last edited by toxun; May 11, 2009 at 06:47 AM.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post

I know exactly what you're saying, I've looked forward to this episode since I read it in the manga. They had a great set-up from how Rayleigh described the adventures of the Roger Pirates and I thought from then they would have shown us what it was like, some of their time together; from how they met Crocus at the Lighthouse, how they disbanded, some random moments on the ship, Roger's last words to Rayleigh(they didn't even have to spoil what we've had/haven't had from Oda by not fully showing the ship, the people,etc..)....those are just some ideas you know and they killed it. the Kizaru landing was really good

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it would have been any longer. We just wouldn't have seen Ray from all diffrent angles possible (surprised we didn't get a panty shot *eg* ).

On the matter of Roger being stabbed, I thought that was just like it was shown in the openings until recently and thus intended by Oda.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

did u guys see the preview for the next ep? it showed law and kid again?!?!?! they haven't appeared again yet in the manga... are they gonna meet kizaru too? is the anime giving us spoilers for the manga? lol can't wait for the next ep

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fast release by KubuSubs:

[KubuSubs] One Piece 400v2 [1280x720].mkv
    Script (use with [Mujiwara Raw] One Piece 399 (1280×720 x264 mp3 24fps)
    Last edited by ibra87; May 10, 2009 at 04:00 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The sub is out. 2 streaming links

One Piece 400

One Piece 400

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kaiser Will's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was incredible, the story of Roger and Rayleigh was really well made, everything, the execution, his lasts words with Ray, and to the audience at his death place, was really great, and Luffy was very funny when he heard that Shanks is waiting for him in the NW, the part that he said those things to Usopp was really good too. Awesome episode, and for the ending Kizaru landing, man next week will be wonderfull.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Castriota's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL just seeing duval winking made me cry laughing. sorry random i know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome episode, now one of my favo along 48 and 151. There were 3 scenes which was perfectly animated:
    1. Roger saying: "I ain't dying, Partner". The beginning of this scene with Roger's elbow on Ray shoulder to Roger walking away and followed with his close-up, was just thrilling.
    2. Robin asking about the "Will of D" and Ray's response to that with the WG symbol in his background..perfect!
    3. Kizarus landing! I was waiting for this specific scene since it was released in the manga. They did a great job on that, also the Seiyu of Kiz nailed his character pretty well. After the landing, covered in shadow, he looked like a typical Grand Theft Auto character, which was kinda nostalgic. .lol Though as said above it was a bit too fast..

All in all they did a great job on this episode. I also have to disagree with those who wished for flashback scenes of Ray and Roger. The reason why they probably didn't animated any scenes of Roger's past, was most likely the 20min limit (actually 17min or sth). They probably wanted to fit everything in only one whole episode. Since by stretching the chapter in two episodes they would have risked to lose the momentum. Which I personally would have disliked. There will be hopefully other opportunities to animate those scenes, but this episode is fine as it is now.
    Last edited by BlackHair; May 11, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Closed
Page 45 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast