Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Do you watch One Piece? (anime)

Voters
519. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

432 83.24%
  • No

25 4.82%
  • Depends

62 11.95%
Thread Closed
Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: General Episodes Discussion

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

One Piece 401 Eng Sub (streaming link)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Out by ACSF: (most likely same version as above)

SD || Streaming

Time to go see Luffy vs Kuma match now (yippie!)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Qc_stryder's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ah man, I was expecting to see some fighting, not surprised faces! there was so much streaching! (not even luffy). but the fighting parts where pretty good. and whats whit that kwyyy noise that they keep puting to show somebody special? so annoying! cant wait for next episode, should be some fighting. and drake seems strong. and I was disapointed that they didn't show the guy watching kizaru arrive on a cannon ball. was looking forward to that.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Qc_stryder View Post
    ah man, I was expecting to see some fighting, not surprised faces! there was so much streaching! (not even luffy). but the fighting parts where pretty good. and whats whit that kwyyy noise that they keep puting to show somebody special? so annoying! cant wait for next episode, should be some fighting. and drake seems strong. and I was disapointed that they didn't show the guy watching kizaru arrive on a cannon ball. was looking forward to that.
    yeah, it seems they haven't found anything other than that soudn to use for haki, impact dial and now kizaru's kicks.( correct me if i'm wrong but they are the same sounds right???)

I dont mind the use of it particularly, it's not decide whether or not I watch the show.

Next episode looks good, I really like the pace it's moving at...

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

ummm, as far as I remember the sound of Haki is very diffrent. they would be pretty stupid to put the same one there

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this episode. Sure there was extension of episodes, but I liked it. The switch between Giant and Polar Bear was great.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member noot_das_schaf's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

i also liked the episode a lot.
    now it's clear for everyone who still believed that kid and law fought the real kuma. they aren't!
    it was really cool the rookies in action! capone's ability is really wierd~~~ and drake seems rather strong to kick the pacifista like nothing.

and haki is a different sound. that "kwyyy" sound is every time there's a beam.
    Es existiert ein Interesse an der generellen Rezension der Applikation relativ primitiver Methoden komplementär zur Favorisierung adäquater komplexer Algorithmen.
    (Warum einfach, wenns auch kompliziert geht?)

http://noot.deviantart.com/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Castriota's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this one helped me understand a little more on how hawkins actually withstood the kicks and that laser from kizaru. i only read that chapter a while back and was like wtf. just can't wait to see more from the strawhats and the pacifista.

drake is starting to become more badass after that kick.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime revealed us a lot of things in this episode.
    First, the one Kid's crew and Law's crew are fighting is not Kuma, it is a Pacifista too.
    Then, we learn more about Hawkins' ability : he uses the voodoo dolls even with men of his crew and the damages are the same with the voodoo dolls and the people, what was already supposed. So, I guess, he can created voodoo dolls of everybody but we do not know how and uses the principe of the voodoo to hurt people. And in the anime, it shows clearly that what he uses to carry the playing cards of his trick was his voodoo body.
    And what about this Gear 2 : for the first time, the anime uses a Dragon Ball Z sound for Gear 2 : when the saiyens transformed into super saiyen.
    And what about Urouge ? In the anime, it seems he got a DF because we see he really change his body.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Qc_stryder's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

for the twuiuiu noise, check out 10:42. thats the most annoying one. well, not as much as luffy's english voice...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was good, i think they showed kizaru on the cannon ball on the episode before this, i am just dreading how badly they botch the kintama part in the amazon place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Kizaru was shown walking with a bit of a saunter as I imagined in the manga, but other than that this episode was perfect. Kizaru was a total badass, he's got the superpowerful, laidback anime cliche, but he's so much more intimidating about it.
    Apoo and Drake had some pretty hardcore cameos as well.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    The anime revealed us a lot of things in this episode.
    First, the one Kid's crew and Law's crew are fighting is not Kuma, it is a Pacifista too.
    Believe it or not, the anime didn't reveal anything now to me.
    It was already pretty much clear that none of those Pacifistas is Kuma after Sentoumaru appeared. And none of them had a Bible either.

Then, we learn more about Hawkins' ability : he uses the voodoo dolls even with men of his crew and the damages are the same with the voodoo dolls and the people, what was already supposed. So, I guess, he can created voodoo dolls of everybody but we do not know how and uses the principe of the voodoo to hurt people. And in the anime, it shows clearly that what he uses to carry the playing cards of his trick was his voodoo body.
    I always thought that he had an ability to attach some kind of straws to other people. Since it's straws, maybe it goes by the principle of pulling the straws to see who has bad luck.

And what about this Gear 2 : for the first time, the anime uses a Dragon Ball Z sound for Gear 2 : when the saiyens transformed into super saiyen.
    I kinda hate that sound. Doesn't fit well in this kind of transformation.

And what about Urouge ? In the anime, it seems he got a DF because we see he really change his body.
    I don't know what you mean. He changed his body both in manga and in anime. Not much different.

I didn't really like some stuff in this episode. There were some weird face drawings and the action seemed to lack intensity. I would be happier with a better choice of overall soundtrack. Something that would fit the situation better.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member toxun's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

From the beginning I already know that it's all Pacifista that engaged the pirates. Kuma has his own schedule & agenda. He also didn't like to meddle with petty, nor had any issue with either Kidd or Law. He also do a salvo shot in the first place, while real Kuma is counter-attacking.
    And yes, the current drawing especially awful, just so similar with some doujin . Uh well last water paint effect of the last pic when they rush on PX-4 are not bad though . Drake combo attack also the one that I like though .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I just watched the end (only) of today's episode. Im surprised in how fast the arc seems to end. Wondering now how long the filler might be. At this rate the gap get's shortened faster than I expected.

Anyway I guess in 2 weeks we might see Ray vs Kiz, even though it will be just a background fight, Im still looking forward to that.

Raw 402

Thread Closed
Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast