Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Genin age

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Genin age

Nah, there's not age limit...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KingJosh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

its diffrent from person to person. Itachi, kakashi and gai were somone who made it queite early. Better told, its persons abilety and potensial that makes a early genin.

There Is Only One Truth

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HeroXVII's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Decorus View Post
    Most people forget Kakashi's Sharingan come after a majority of his training was already finished.
    Agreed, Kakashi obtained his Sharingan after he had his eye stabbed out on his first mission as a Jounin. I believe he was 12 when he advanced to Jounin, and a bit later he obtained his Sharingan when Obito got owned :P.

Itachi's time was peaceful, I don't think there was anywhere. Itachi just showed great skill and abilities in the Academy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrcongojack's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeroXVII View Post
    Agreed, Kakashi obtained his Sharingan after he had his eye stabbed out on his first mission as a Jounin. I believe he was 12 when he advanced to Jounin, and a bit later he obtained his Sharingan when Obito got owned :P.

Itachi's time was peaceful, I don't think there was anywhere. Itachi just showed great skill and abilities in the Academy.
    You forget that Itachi graduated only a few years (like 2 or 3) after the Kyuubi attack. The village may have been trying to graduate more students to replenish the forces lost in the attack but it is still incredible a 7 year old to graduate at the top of his class.
    Everyone who was on this board when I signed up has either been banned or left.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member taimoor2's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Itachi and Kakashi are extremely special.Itachi is an uchiha genius(once in a century kind) and Kakashi was the son of a legendary ninja(The konoha white fang). I think average age is 10-12 but there is no limit.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2