Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

O_O

Definitely a nice piece by itself! However I think you didn't exactly make him quite "Hiruma-like" enough there, especially in his eyes. An artist's piece usually gets popular based on if they're able to re-capture the essence of a character while still managing to re-imagine him in a different style. Unfortunately I don't see this as Hiruma, but as a different character, because there is nothing about it that indicates that it is Hiruma to me except for purely superficial details - the ears, the shape of the face, etc. But his eyes doesn't radiate the malevolent intelligence that Hiruma usually does, and he seems more... cloud-headed, if you know what I mean.

But it's a nice first lineless coloring! o.o You'll only improve.

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

^I agree with the guy above that probably knows what he's talking about

By itself, it is definitely an awesome piece of art, but I can hardly think about the guy as You-nii, really

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zky2007's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

how did you color something without lineart? o.o that's really good by the way, you draw very well, expecially because of that 'little' detail' that you didn't use lineart.... I would have forgot the proportions about 100 times before the end XD

I love the way you colored the hair *_* it's similar to Sena's hair-style, but it's really good ..... great blue shadings.....

Your style is similar to the artwork behind the game 'overlord', if we count the imps/servant ..... and that's a good feedback, since that graphic was used in a pc game

just the others said before me, the guy in the drawing don't resemble very much Hiruma, but maybe for me it's only because I'm seeing only anime-ish art on e21 lately....
    CHII'S SWEET HOME is the ultimate anime/manga.
    ES21 forever.
    my ES21 recolorings

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

*laughs* XD

You're right, GK. At this point, I've been drawing Yoichi so many times & in diff styles that he's changed & I've gotten used to it. This is totally foreign to any first-time viewer of this style 8D

Also, because I get plenty of 17-yrd old football Yoichi from Murata, I tend to steer away to diff times/places whenever I draw Yoi. Another influence was Yoi's voice actor too, since he's the lead singer of a jrock band!

All in all, my painting is the result of way TOO MANY sketches that have lost the essence of the Yoichi everyone else knows... +D For my next piece, I'll be sure to bring that Yoi back! Eheheheh ^__^;

*song Aizai from jealkb is stuck in my head, kekekekeke*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mirror's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Waaa I love your Icons!__! especially the animated maou one !!!
    ...and envys all your sigs,,,someday I'll have to make my own Hiru sig XDD

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Mirror! So glad to have you become active now! =D Thanks for stopping by! x3

I've got a few more icons for now..

And my last two sigs were:

Spoiler: September show

Spoiler: October show

If ya want to see everything I've submitted, you can find it in the 1st post =D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL >U< i was all ready to see his mom and then ryoko poped out i was like OMG he DOES LOOK LIKE HERO.o

does antone know wut chapture was it or ep. when hiruma got a phone call from his father cause I CANT FIND IT>-<
    Last edited by foxyfiredevil; December 02, 2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sephirosu's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh booo! Where is the one about "You make me laugh... To tears!" Hahahaha you can't get out of this one. I was right in the end about your "thing" with Hiruma. Even if you do know yourself more than I do, still, the facts speak the truth none the less XD
    Last edited by Sephirosu; December 14, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Myaaa Sakuraba icon<3<3<3 and that young yoichi coloured one (sep) is just my favorite (there's just not enough art of that young devil-brat around!! D': ) and it's a great colouring u did there aswell ;3

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe, man!!! I MUST get my butt off to FINISH stuff!! +D I draw all the time (SPECIALLY in school), but all my Yoichi doodles arent finished. Not to the quality I'd like to show, anyways... <__<; One day, I'll join you on Deviant Art with Es21 galleries, Mirror ^__^

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I feel the same at the moment, everything is sketches and I can't finnish, at least with my ES21 fanart that is... I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine)
    Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
    And u really should come join in dA! That would be great! Make sound if u do! :3

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I want you girls to imagine what it would be if I released my translations only up to page 15 each time

Alright, now stop screaming

So, in the same way I don't drop my translations midway for the sake of those who can't read japanese, you should finish your artworks for the sake of those who can't draw! *does the Marco-like evil eyes thingie at Hoshi-kun mostly* Especially since you're both so good >.>

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror View Post
    I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine)
    Kekeke! I've been visiting the LJ HiruMamo community. & with the latest chaps, you guys over there seem reeeally on fire! XD The discussions are tremendous! 8D It was once kinda like that at the Romance Thread in the DHS Locker Room. A shame, really, that there arent many members as active anymore.. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror
    Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
    Seriously?? O.o CONGRATULATIONS, Mirror!! ^_____^ It'll be awesome to meet more great artists in person! I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    I want you girls to imagine what it would be if I released my translations only up to page 15 each time
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *endless dispair*

Quote Originally Posted by mean xophy
    Alright, now stop screaming

So, in the same way I don't drop my translations midway for the sake of those who can't read japanese, you should finish your artworks for the sake of those who can't draw! *does the Marco-like evil eyes thingie at Hoshi-kun mostly* Especially since you're both so good >.>
    (you just called me "kun"! Is that ok?? o.O;; XD) IAA!! Marco evil eyes!! *shiver & drops to the ground*

Aww.. you're right Xophy =_= "For the sake of those who cant." That really strikes me ^__^ Thanks a lot for your encouragement. After all, I want to show how much I love Es21!! >.< So Finish stuff I must! OORAA!

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OS.Hoshi View Post
    Kekeke! I've been visiting the LJ HiruMamo community. & with the latest chaps, you guys over there seem reeeally on fire! XD The discussions are tremendous! 8D It was once kinda like that at the Romance Thread in the DHS Locker Room. A shame, really, that there arent many members as active anymore.. <_<
    I blame the fangirls. You're too quiet >.> The amount of squealing in these past weeks are been decreasing a lot

Quote Quote:
    (you just called me "kun"! Is that ok?? o.O;; XD)
    Yeah it's okay >.> Takami for example calls Wakana "Wakana-kun" :3

Quote Quote:
    Aww.. you're right Xophy =_= "For the sake of those who cant." That really strikes me ^__^ Thanks a lot for your encouragement. After all, I want to show how much I love Es21!! >.< So Finish stuff I must! OORAA!
    It's the same thing with my translations, really, the main reason why I do them is because I wanna scream to the world how much I love ES21 (and yeah, doing this for the sake of those who can't should be the motto of all translators, even though some do this for the sake of their ego ) Since I'm pretty sure you're not losing to me (by much) on how much you love ES21, you should show it to the world too, by finishing your artworks

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

-THAT- would be plain evil T___T ...I would die... !!! (especially since the Hirumamo-ness of ch 265 began at like page 18!!!

Well Xophy-kun, I'm finnishing alot of Hirumamo art these days due to turn of events in the story and big glee of certain HiruMamo communities But I'm being resonable, so to not freak out this community too, and not posting my scribble nonses here ^W^ ...

But since you're right about the whole share what u can with the world, I'll put up a couple of sketchy es21 things in the gallery >D

Quote Originally Posted by OS.Hoshi View Post
    I should go there to ramble out my HM-fangirl! I see ^W^
    (Yea, I've -never- seen HiruMamo at LJ be that packed! Theres allmost a new post each day! before it could be once a month! >.> And did u see the discussion by dautingfire !__! It ended at 75 replies woah, can't remember that ever happening before!)

I blame the fangirls. You're too quiet >.> The amount of squealing in these past weeks are been decreasing a lot
    How can that possibly be???? With the amount of goody-stuff comming up in the manga these weeks, -everyone- should be squealing!! (or, perhaps not those who wanna see Hiruma the ever-undying devil >.>)

*goes to put up fanart*
    Last edited by Mirror; January 28, 2008 at 08:44 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast