Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Which DF ability do you want the most?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MaiSiaoSiao's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would your personal Devil's Fruit Powers be?

Why do so many people wants Enel fruit?! Cause of its destructive powers?! Shame on you people! XD

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not only about his destructive power, but also about fast movement, ability to fly, to enhance mantra and also to restart your heart.

It won't be bad to have Enel's fruit, but I really would like to have a fruit with the abilities like Peter Petrelli had. To copy all Devil Fruits. Maybe we'll see somone with this later in manga.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ too late dude, i got first dibs. =P

id like to see them on the manga as well. what if it was Kaidou's or BigMom's DF...

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeh, that's really a pity that I was too late with that idea))

It won't be bad, though I think they will be to hax. I think that if such fruit exists it should be with the last or one of the last villains, cause it will be too powerful to counter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well, we could put some limit to his power, like up to 5 powers only or like Sylar (Blackbeard) has to look at how it works before absorbing it. or one at a time like Rogue from xmen.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. It may really work. Especially if it is like Rogue from X-men. But even if it is like Sylar it's not bad. It would be a good fruit anyway.
    But if it is like Petrelli's ability... if it really exists in One Piece, it should appear only in the last perioud of manga and be a property of one of the last villains. Maybe one of the Gorosei or someone behind them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Impa Impa No Mi.

The ability to create, absorb, reflect, duplicate and do any kind of manipulation towards any kind of collision at will.

Implementation: Can create and manipulate any kind of blast, explosion, and use it as my own. Getting hit by a train? Null the impact, you won't get any damage. Kizaru kicks you with lightspeed? If you consciously focus this power on your whole body before the battle started, you can reflect the collision and use it entirely against him. The result is, Kizaru will experience the whole collision of his attack, while you'll have none.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShinobiWrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kure-Kure no Mi. That's Clay-Clay fruit. The basics are pretty much simple. It's more like Mr. 3's Doru Doru friut, except it's clay, although I'm not sure if that falls under the category of paramecia or Logia since clay is essentially compound minerals which comes from the Earth and as far as I know an Earth-Earth Fruit user has yet to be revealed so I dunno. I just think being able to mold yourself into whatever form you want be it a hammer or a knife or the Statue of Liberty (beat that Mr. 2 Bon Clay!).
    Last edited by ShinobiWrath; October 31, 2010 at 11:51 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i think i would like a fruit that makes my opponent hillucinate by allowing me to enter their minds AHAHAHAHAH!! kill those small brained ppl KILLLLL THEMM!!!!!AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A time rewinding devil fruit. No time travel, just time rewinding for do-over purposes. Whether it's procrastination that comes back to bite me, saying something to someone I shouldn't have said, making the wrong choice when faced with a dilemma, whatever - I consistently wish I could go back and correct my mistakes in life as they happen. It'd just be such a practical ability.

I'd be careful not to abuse it, though. Wouldn't want to go back too far to correct mistakes that had long-term consequences because that would erase and devalue everything I had gone through in life up to that point, things that would inevitably make up part of my identity. There are also some mistakes whose consequences need to be accepted for one to truly learn from those mistakes and become a better, wiser person. And then there are mistakes so small that it would be unhealthy to try to fix every single one of them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the creativity of all of ur fruits. lmao especially um the 7 penis one and the DBZ one, but nah in all seriousness the impa impa no mi sounds like quite the interesting DF....the name even sounds cool.who knows it might just show up in the manga

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: Quanta Quanta no mi(Quantum Quantum Fruit)
    Powers: Complete quantum manipulation with anything touching your body. Essentially what this would include is adjusting things at a quantum level and rearrange stuff such as atoms. Uses could include transmuting rock into a sword or a shield, making rocks levitate turn into spears and launch without touching it. With this power the objects which I personally adjust will turn back into their original atomic structure over time. The limits come with manipulating things from a distance. As I said before I need to be touching the object, farthur away makes it harder to manipulate, over time the character did go from only be able to manipulate physics solid objects, to eventually liquid, then gas, and even after that able to manipulate objects through objects, like sending power through the air to manipulate a far away object, but the farthur away the harder it is and it shows later on. However this is also one of the most threatening fruits due to it's nature. It is parmecia, but might as well be logia. If a bullet hit his body it would instantly be converted to dust, etc. Main weakness would be haki or seastone, but even then just imagine a devil fruit user that is impossible to drown. Hit him into the water once his body touches the water it converts into rock or a small island, or perhaps make a bubble around himself.

No door can stop him, almost no one can hurt him. Hit him, make a iron slab appear infront of the punch which stops it. The main problem is what you are fighting him in. If it's air he has to basically suction in enough air to condense into say a sword, shield or armor etc. So you could exploit this by getting him to go somewhere where air is really thin, fight him in a vaccuum etc.

Though the power he holds to turn entire ocean into a land mass and back again, he essentially has the power of all logia's except their intangebility.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd want the Mythical Zoan Type: Akuma (Demon)
    Muahahaha!

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner inusama's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm...i want a power to cut, copy, paste, delete ...that sounds good to me or power to have magic pocket like doraemon hehehe
    Last edited by inusama; November 13, 2010 at 05:46 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner inusama's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which DF ability do you want the most?

i want to eat cut, copy, paste, delete no mi

New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast