Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Which DF ability do you want the most?

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

I'd be happy with Bluenos doa doa fruit. I mean sure its not complete invisibility, but you could go almost everywhere for some uses not as good as perversaloms fruit however no one would do that right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

enels fruit would be nice

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I dont get it, shouldn't this be a paramecia? You name some abilities but but they sound more paramecia than logia.
    Perhaps I didn't explain it enough. As with other logia users, the user of this fruit would be able to become the element the name of the DF suggests, in this case space-time. Since I specified this DF as a logia-type, I took it for granted that that abililty would be understood. By becoming one with space-time, it could have various consequences, such as being in a form of omnipresence.

I hope this helps. If necessary, I could go into more detail.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    Perhaps I didn't explain it enough. As with other logia users, the user of this fruit would be able to become the element the name of the DF suggests, in this case space-time. Since I specified this DF as a logia-type, I took it for granted that that abililty would be understood. By becoming one with space-time, it could have various consequences, such as being in a form of omnipresence.

I hope this helps. If necessary, I could go into more detail.
    It does help. Check this out:

In general relativity, the effects of gravitation are ascribed to spacetime curvature instead of a force. The starting point for general relativity is the equivalence principle, which equates free fall with inertial motion. The issue that this creates is that free-falling objects can accelerate with respect to each other. In Newtonian physics, no such acceleration can occur unless at least one of the objects is being operated on by a force (and therefore is not moving inertially).

To deal with this difficulty, Einstein proposed that spacetime is curved by matter, and that free-falling objects are moving along locally straight paths in curved spacetime. (This type of path is called a geodesic.) More specifically, Einstein discovered the field equations of general relativity, which relate the presence of matter and the curvature of spacetime and are named after him. The Einstein field equations are a set of 10 simultaneous, non-linear, differential equations. The solutions of the field equations are the components of the metric tensor of spacetime. A metric tensor describes a geometry of spacetime. The geodesic paths for a spacetime are calculated from the metric tensor.

Basically your fruit is blackbeards fruitx1000, except for temporaly removing powers by touch. lol
    Last edited by kkck; April 04, 2008 at 02:00 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jimmer45khb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yomi Yomi no Mi (ヨミヨミの実)

Effect Initially, nothing. When the user dies, however, it brings them back to life. Upon death the spirit is halted from traveling to the realms of the dead and is instead allowed to locate its body and be revived. However, this does not prevent the user's body from decaying in the time the user is searching for his body,

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Superman's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be cool if Oda makes a really horrible stinking logia fruit nobody can resist because it is so terrible, but for myself i would taaaaake...... hmmmm..... enels fruit or robins because she can let things and people fly.
    Wait! i would prefere a illusion fruit to make illusions, but i don`t need any iam happy how it is now
    Last edited by Superman; April 04, 2008 at 03:42 PM.
    March 28, 2006—Pampering pets with designer goods isn't so unusual—and now even your houseflies can get outfitted in style.

The fly has cooler glasses than me!!!
    EHHHHHHH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CONTACTS WOOOOOT

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if oda makes a platipus platipus fruit? I could have a laught out of that.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It does help. Check this out:

In general relativity, the effects of gravitation are ascribed to spacetime curvature instead of a force. The starting point for general relativity is the equivalence principle, which equates free fall with inertial motion. The issue that this creates is that free-falling objects can accelerate with respect to each other. In Newtonian physics, no such acceleration can occur unless at least one of the objects is being operated on by a force (and therefore is not moving inertially).

To deal with this difficulty, Einstein proposed that spacetime is curved by matter, and that free-falling objects are moving along locally straight paths in curved spacetime. (This type of path is called a geodesic.) More specifically, Einstein discovered the field equations of general relativity, which relate the presence of matter and the curvature of spacetime and are named after him. The Einstein field equations are a set of 10 simultaneous, non-linear, differential equations. The solutions of the field equations are the components of the metric tensor of spacetime. A metric tensor describes a geometry of spacetime. The geodesic paths for a spacetime are calculated from the metric tensor.

Basically your fruit is blackbeards fruitx1000, except for temporaly removing powers by touch. lol
    Yes, I am aware of general relativity, and I suppose that the fruit could be used for gravitational effects similar to Blackbeard's, but I had thought to define it in relation to other aspects related to space-time so that the two fruits don't overlap that much.

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Paramythia in style of Sai's (Naruto)/That-round-guy's (Fairy tail) skills, If you draw something it comes alive for a certain amount of time ^^

Could be cool, though not so cool when considering that I'm not too talented in drawing ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Freakzin's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

what was the power of the little girl of baroque works seems a little bit like what you're saying, i think it was Miss Golden Week, she used to draw stuff didn't she?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Miss goldenweek drew symbols that allowed her to control other people. Her powers were not from a devil fruit, oda said so in one the the sbs (i dont know which one).

Moderator message by: Imitorar
    It was the SBS for volume 23. Chapter 207, to be precise.
    Last edited by Imitorar; April 09, 2008 at 11:23 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member garaa89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i want i devil fruit that gives me the power to make clones of the people i thouch like Mr.2 but make another person.
    "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees."

Emiliano Zapata

Mexican reformer & revolutionary (1877 - 1919)

Funny death note video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_FYK...eature=related

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SamxFIN's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

That mr.1's fruit could be pretty useful. Not only in combat but also in everyday use. I can imagine myself chopping some tomatoes with my fingers. I wouldn't also need hammers, saws, drills or shredders. But the most important i don't need a pizza slicers.
    It also gives you an invulnerability but that is not so important. I think it is one of the most practical fruits in one piece.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would either want:

1. Vacuum/anti-matter fruit - you can eliminate all matter in a certain vicinity (think of a vacuum), thereby suffocating someone or shoot out antimatter which would immediately obliviate whatever it hits into nothingness. Also, the vacuum aspect could be like a blackhole that sucks in everything

2. Wind fruit - wind could essentailly blow away anything. If you use enough wind, you can create heat (friction from molecules colliding at super speeds) to melt ice and conversely, you can blow away fire. Also, wind at high enough velocities can rip someone apart.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bopnoh10 View Post
    2. Wind fruit - wind could essentailly blow away anything. If you use enough wind, you can create heat (friction from molecules colliding at super speeds) to melt ice and conversely, you can blow away fire. Also, wind at high enough velocities can rip someone apart.
    this is a great one but i'd use it to fly.

The door door friut is good too. you can go anywhere w/o needing a vehicle.
    Trafalgar Law is the new Shichibukai. He cut down the samurai from Wano. 2-15-12

New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast