Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2003

Thread: The Games Hangout Thread

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Games Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    This is the rumored Assassin Creed III's MC. What do you guys think?
    I was a bit sceptical by the choice of background. I was thinking that it would lack big buildings etc but that's the west. In the east there already are cities interesting enough as playgrounds.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the rumored Assassin Creed III's MC. What do you guys think?
    I think it looks great...I haven't played any of the games though....however I've been sitting on the sidelines, while my brother played it, so I basically know everything there is to it...

It seems like a good idea, even though not original....there's a clear indication that the american natives will play a role in it, so I'm definitely pumped to see what will that entail

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I was a bit sceptical by the choice of background. I was thinking that it would lack big buildings etc but that's the west. In the east there already are cities interesting enough as playgrounds.
    Nature maybe? Doing the same tricks like in previous games but on trees for example?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Nature maybe? Doing the same tricks like in previous games but on trees for example?
    I'm not sure forests are crowded by people.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the story is supposed to take place during the American Revolutionary War so there are building around. Of course, he may do guerrilla warfare.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Their are screenshots and concept art out, and they look pretty awesome.

Assasin's Creed meets Last of the Mohicans...I LOVE it!

They also need to pay whatever royalties are necessary to put this song on the soundtrack.
    Spoiler show
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I'm not sure forests are crowded by people.
    You never know really....in those periods the towns were built near or in forests....there might be camps of soldiers, natives, or maybe trying to escape in the wild....it's not hard imagining scenarios in the forest

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder , Mass Effect 3, i seen trailers and it is very interesting game ... it is RPG or shooter genres ? i need to buy Mass effect 1 and 2 for follow up storyline or just play Mass Effect 3 what you recommend for it?

and March 13, i can't wait for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations ... i can't wait for play Killer Bee... and i hear rumor around Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation will DLC content in summer or it was false rumor ?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raptor02_2001 View Post
    i wonder , Mass Effect 3, i seen trailers and it is very interesting game ... it is RPG or shooter genres ? i need to buy Mass effect 1 and 2 for follow up storyline or just play Mass Effect 3 what you recommend for it?
    It is a 3rd person shooter, that's the main genre...but it has heavy RPG elements...you have character and item customizations, you get a deep storyline, where you can interact with characters and you get to make choices with your own character that affect your game...

I would recommend playing both prequels...I mean Bioware always tried to tell a story that can stand on its own, but Mass Effect 3 as you've seen from trailers tackles a war...the prequels tell the story of why that war is happening...

Both prequels are different though...ME 1 has more RPG elements and a not so fluid combat system and some weird controls...ME 2 improved on controls but got rid of many RPG elements...so it's an interesting experience...but the characters and the story are amazing IMO...ME3 looks like it's taking the positives from both games, so I'm even more excited

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raptor02_2001 View Post

and March 13, i can't wait for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations ... i can't wait for play Killer Bee... and i hear rumor around Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation will DLC content in summer or it was false rumor ?
    You have to buy ME 1 and 2.

Otherwise you won't understand much about ME 3 and even if BioWare makes it understandable for a new player like you, you'll miss one of the main (if not THE main) point of this game : the consequences of your choices. ME3 will be influenced by the minor mand major choices you made in the 2 previous games.

I mean, it's a trilogy. You don't watch the last episode of Star Wars or Lord of The Rings if you didn't watch the previous ones (if you have the choice).

edit : huh, yeah for those who didn't watch it yet :
    Spoiler: Official Launch Trailer of ME3 since yesterday show
    Last edited by Gats; March 03, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The BioWare guy even suggested not to use a save game for the first play through, just to see how much would change with your own choices with the second time. It would give more reason and drive for a second play through, just to see different outcomes, like losing a planet or member. I shouldn't have slept with anyone in 2 for the Ashley route...

ME1 costs 10€, ME2 20€ or illigaly zero. You will get a recount of the important events of the first one when you start part two without a save, where you can chose the different outcomes of some events to create a background for changes in 2, but I won't spoil any plot here.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a rumor that Valve is making a gaming console called a "Steam Box".

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Here are some pics of the rumored Valve controller.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The trailer of Assassin Creed 3 :
    Spoiler show

With massive trolls in the channel commentaries.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone played the Vice City Mod with the RAGE engine? If so, what did you think about it?
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone is wondering, the Assassin's Creed III's MC's name, Ratohnhaké:ton, is pronounced "Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo'", but you can just call him Connor.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

More ACIII info has been posted.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a rumor that Valve is making a gaming console called a "Steam Box".

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Here are some pics of the rumored Valve controller.

The steambox looks like a PC actually. Without the advantages of a PC. I don't know what to think about it. With the current building it would hardly cost under 400 euros. A Xbox, PS3, or the Wii (and certainly Wii U) are way less expensives.

Valve, with Steam platform, is an eldorado for indepedant developpers. Because the Big Three owners (Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo) won't give them easily a "sesame" to launch their game/project on their own platform. So, the steambox would allow you to access to a LOT of indepedant games, at very low prices. The thing is, with such hardware in its box, it is also designed for big games. I don't know if it is interesting for console gamers (casual or not), you can have all of this in a PC. You can also configure a PC for your tv.

There is also the problem of the distribution. Will there be many physical distributors who would agree to sell console which only offer dematerialized games ? Of course Valve can decide to sell it online only, but will it be able to reach a big audience ? All the console players are not hardcore gamers.

Another point, since the Steam Box is basically a PC tuned, there is the problem of Direct X. Almost, if not all, all PC games need that to work, and Microsoft is its owner. How do you think Microsoft would react ?

Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast