Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2003

Thread: The Games Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Games Hangout Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K6qoVSyVFY

What a awesome trailer for Heavy Rain ^^

A totally different game, yet seems to be exciting! A must buy for Play 3!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K6qoVSyVFY

What a awesome trailer for Heavy Rain ^^

A totally different game, yet seems to be exciting! A must buy for Play 3!
    made by the people who did Indigo Prophecy. But I'm kinda skeptical, the entire game looks like a quick time event.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I got Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story yesterday for my birthday and I gotta say I'm loving it. I've been a huge fan of the Mario and Luigi games and I really enjoyed Partner's In Time. So far this game is just a great .

Anywho tomorrow is christmas for me and I asked for a PS3 now that they knocked the price down to $299. I wanted Assassin's Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 with it. If I don't get it though I have enough money now to go out and buy it but I would have preferred to get it as a gift for obvious reasons. As well I'm hoping to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I played that with my friend the other day and it really is an awesome game. Who would have though you'd be able to play mario in multilayer .
    Last edited by Arrogance; December 24, 2009 at 06:10 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NoT LucK e's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    To those that have played Modern Warfare 2, what's your highest kill streak?

Also have anyone cleared the whole Spec Ops campaign on veteran? It's quite a challenge.
    39. I didnt even have nuke on.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I have tried Boiling Point Road To Hell last night at a friend place (PC). It was bad. The gameplay was bad. Reminded me of games use to come many many years ago. It was supposed to be a shooter but a fail.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been binging with my PS3 lately first playing MW2. I was so addicted to the online that I didn't even start the campaign for like 5 days, lol. One day when my internet was lagging though I decided to take a wack at it and finished it in like 5 hours. Its not too long of a campaign mode yet by all means I loved it either way. Right now I'm taking a break from the MW2 online and I'm playing some Assassin's Creed 2. I love this game a lot . Ezio Auditore De Firenze!

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

In comparison, for me off course, COD MW2 was not so exciting. I enjoyed and still enjoying COD 4 & COD 5 online play, more than COD MW2. Like Arrogance above, lol I haven't tried campaign as well. Have been playing online for last week. May be the maps are just too big and the weapons, I don't know may be I am not so accustomed to them at the moment. Anyways, MW2 is more technical than its predecessors.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, it is more technical and much more so than COD5. Then again 5 was the one based off WW2 and combat isn't as technical in that era as it is now with all the technology that we have today. I still liked 5 a lot though and appreciated it for what it was but for me MW2 is a completely different level from it. Also I did finally get to campaign about a week ago. I decided to slow down on the online play and tackle the campaign. Its great but short, took me like 6 hours on regular. Yet even though it was short I loved every minute of it and this game gets most of its perks from the online anyway on account of that is what has the most re-playability.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I got Dragon Age: Origins some weeks ago, and I have already cleared it three times. It's the fucking game of the year I tell ya. To all the people that love RPG and haven't played it, go and buy the damn game! I can't wait for the expansions

On a side note: I cleared Assassins Creed 2 three days ago (late I know, I was busy with MW2 and DA:O). The game was fucking epic too, but I'd rank it as third best this year. First being DA:O, second being MW2. The story was really good and it had great variety compared to the first one. But even if the game itself is better in every way compared to the first, I still consider the first one better. I don't really know why, I guess it's the "feeling" the first gave me.

And of course still playin' MW2. Blai add me!!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    Well I got Dragon Age: Origins some weeks ago, and I have already cleared it three times. It's the fucking game of the year I tell ya. To all the people that love RPG and haven't played it, go and buy the damn game! I can't wait for the expansions
    The first expansion will be out on March 16th. ^^

Anyway, the new DS will now have motion control. I probably won't buy it since my DS is still good.

It looks like Sega has finally decided to have Sonic goes back to his roots. Apparently Sonic is the only playable character and the concept art looks pretty good. Knowing Sega though, they'll find a way to mess it up.

Ubisoft is making another Assassin Creed game, which will be out March 2011. It will take place after AC 2 and feature Ezio as the main character again.
    Last edited by riki; January 15, 2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the news on AC3 Riki . Yea I figured there would definately be a 3rd especially on how the last one ended. 2011 doesn't seem like too bad of a wait either for it so I should be good .

On a side note I've recently downloaded and played the Dante's Inferno Demo on my PS3 and I gotta say I enjoyed it. It had a very dark theme to it and a healthy dose of blood shed . I'm contemplating getting it. I'm gonna see how it gets reviewed first and if I'm confident enough in it then I'll head out to the store to pick myself up a copy. I think its due out in the State on February 9th.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

omg Mass Effect 2 is out in a week!!!!!!! So hyped for this one, looks like a major improvement over the first, and the first was pretty good

Vintage Reboot 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity vintagemistakes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Boom-shaka-laka!!!!

Spoiler: NBA JAM show

Is anybody as excited about this as I am?

Its a shame that as of right now its only going to be on the Wii... but still, NBA JAM was a hugely fun game. I hope the remake stays true to its predecessor and they don't try to over due the revamp. I'd hate to see it turn out like the TMNT game that came out recently.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Ubisoft is making another Assassin Creed game, which will be out March 2011. It will take place after AC 2 and feature Ezio as the main character again.
    Thats good news. I am still to complete AC 2, busy so haven't played it for days.

I liked Altair character better, don't know why .

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nolan North just confirmed in an interview that he will be working on Uncharted 3.

Quote Quote:
    Besides, 2010 "is gonna be a busy year," he says with a smile. There are sequels to Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 that need to be done, not to mention "a couple of other big premiers that are still unannounced."
    Screw Attack's episode of Hard News also said that an anonymous source revealed that a DLC for Modern Warfare 2 will be out on March 1st. Infinity Ward also is going to update the PC version with a patch which will prevent hacking.

Here is the info about Uncharted 2 DLC:

Quote Quote:
    January 28
    Demo (free)
    Additional content pack 1 (free)
    - Multiplayer Skins from Resistance 2, Infamous, and Killzone 2 characters

February 25
    Additional content pack 2 (price TBA)
    - Two Multiplayer maps, one from Uncharted 1’s ruins
    - Multiplayer skins from Uncharted

April 15
    Additional content pack 3 (price TBA)
    - Multiplayer cooperative mode
    - Four multiplayer maps
    - Five multiplayer skins
    Last edited by riki; January 21, 2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast