Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Anybody heard of this super awesome game in which you can go with 3 other friends and pwn enemies, its a RPG shooter and there are like a million weapons. something like WOW rare items,
I am playing it currently on coop on Tunggle and its super awesome, you wont regret it, here is a trailer for the game.
And if you allready play Borderlands come hear and we shall discuss everytging about it
In other news, Street Fighter X Tekken will be out in 2012 and Tekken X Street Fighter will be released in 2013. The gameplay for the former game will have 2 on 2 fights and an "assist" feature, which will help players make difficult moves. Both games might have "early generation" characters. Check out some more screenshots
A clip of Dragon Age II has been posted though some people are having trouble viewing it fyi.
I forgot to mention this but according to Inafune, the concept of Mega Man Universe is to let you play the "Mega Man of your dreams", which probably means that you design your own Mega Man. The game will be for the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
Speaking of Capcom, they are planning to speed up their game developments from 4 years to 1-2 years.
Nintendo has trademarked the name, Crosspass, which might be the new name for Tag Mode.
Nintendo is going to announce 3DS price and release date on Sept. 29th.
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be released on Nov. 2nd.
The preorder bonuses for this game are: OST, a PSP theme, a PS3 dynamic theme, a PSN Kratos avatar, and a Legionnaire skin for Kratos to use in the game. It will also contain a documentary with the people who made the game.
Sony will also release a PSP bundle (GoW: GoS Entertainment Pack), which will include the game and a black and red two-toned PSP-3000, a d/l code for GoW: Chains of Olympics, Kick-Ass movie UMD, and a 2 GB memory stick pro duo.
- A Bayonetta producer hinted that there will be Bayonetta news next week via his tweet.
Last edited by riki; August 02, 2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
some new info about
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY (ARKHAM ASYLUM 2)
I forgot to mention LittleBigPlanet 2 will have a Collector's Edition which will include: a 7 in Sack Boy plushie, LBP book ends, and all of the retailer-exclusive costumes (Amazon - Rachet and Clack, Best Buy - Alien from Toy Story, and Game Stop - Clu from Tron: Legacy) and the Even More Animals costumes, plus exclusive Jak and Daxter outfits and five PlayStation Network avatars.
Would you like to try out the Assassin's Creed multiplayer beta two months before it's out in November? Then you need to preorder the game at Gamestop.
According to LA Times, Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth director Guillermo Del Toro is going to work with THQ to make video games. I wonder what kind of games he'll make?
Sonic Colors will be out on Nov. 16th and if you preorder the game at Gamestop, you'll get a "lovely" Sonic hat. You can also view the game play, but beware: the music is cheesy.
Some more info about Kid Icarus: Uprising. Icarus will be able to use a wide variety of different weapons. Players can shot with long-range weapons and strike with short-range weapons. For the former, you can either use charge shots or consecutive shots.
Capcom and Namco will premiere Street Fighter X Tekken at Gamescom, which is in Cologne, Germany. They will also have two tournaments: one for SSFIV and other for Tekken 6.
Namco Bandai announced that they are making a new Ace Combat game titled Ace Combat: Assault Horizon for the Xbox 360 and PS3. You can also watch the trailer.
Last edited by riki; August 10, 2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Some Batman Arkham 2/ Arkham city info for you
Arkham City takes place one year after the events of Arkham Asylum. The warden from the first game, Quincy Sharp, is now mayor of Gotham City, and he purchased a large portion of the city's slums to build a new criminal facility. "Arkham City," as it is called, houses all the insane prisoners previously found on the asylum before Joker left it in ruins. Psychiatrist Hugo Strange is now heading the new facility, and the only rule the prisoners are given is not to escape, leaving them to fend for themselves inside the guarded walls within the city.
Two-Face is confirmed for Arkham City, and is battling Joker and other key villains as they recruit inmates to join their respective gangs. Catwoman, meanwhile, will play Batman's love interest, and will team up with him throughout the game. Is she friend or foe? It's unclear what Catwoman's motives really are.
Most of Batman's weapons and gadgets from the first game will return for the sequel, and he'll actually start the game with them all. Those weapons can receive further upgrades. New gadgets include a Bat Claw that can fetch items too far away and a broadcast analyzer to track transmissions.
The combat will also see several new additions, including simultaneous counters, gadget incorporation (such as spraying explosive gel on enemies), and projectile counters from inmates that throw things at you from afar.
Arkham City will have many side-quests involving key characters, harder, more advanced Riddler trophies that involve puzzle solving, and more varied enemy types.
Yay Nintendo will represent their Wii games at the GamesCon.
Seems like no 3DS wills be there, but it would be to much for such a croud anyway.Originally Posted by Kotaku
Will Bioware participate this year again? Their booths were really nice last year, especially their ME2 game room.
Last edited by Schabrak; August 12, 2010 at 05:38 AM.
Nintendo will probably won't post any news about the 3DS until their big announcement on Sept. 29th. ^^
- Hideo Kojima hinted that there will be a big announcement this weekend and no, it's not ZOE3.
- Some more screenshots of Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops has two special editions.
The Harden Edition will have a custom Black Ops LE medal, an exclusive Black OP costume for Live or Home, and four cooperative playable maps.
The Prestige Edition will contain the HE extra as well as a tiny remote control "video surveillance vehicle", RC-XD. The vehicle has a range of about 200 feet and a fully-functioning remote camera that transmits both color video and audio.
- Brazil is finally selling the PS3 but it cost $1130. Ouch!
- Apparently Sony is going to make a Playstation phone. Now there is a rumor that Nintendo and Nokia are working together to make a phone as well.
- Irrational has revealed Project Icarus to be Bioshock: Infinite.
- Square Enix has posted its E3 sneak peek of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- Fable III will have a LE wireless game controller.
- Crysis 2 will be out on March 22nd in the US and March 25th in Europe.
Last edited by riki; August 13, 2010 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I'm not too sure about Bioshock: Infinite, the title itself sounds kinda dumb and I don't see how it belongs in the Bioshock universe the game takes place in an alternate reality. And Rapture sounds way cooler than Columbia, but I guess it could be good if 2K Marin is doing it
At least it's not Bioshock: Final or Last. :P
And how does it stop being in the Bioshock universe? Thematically it definitly is. Why would you like to see it made by 2K Marin? Finally Levine is doinig something with Irrational again, the best setup there could be.
Lots of gaming updates
- Watch Epic Mickey intro cinematic here
- Castlevania: Lord of Shadow will have a limited edition. It will include an art book (estimated 30-40 pages), soundtrack (estimated 18-20 tracks), and a special packaging.
- Another Dragon Age 2 trailer is now up. The game will be released on March 8th in the US and March 11th in Europe.
- Guerrillla Game is going to make a PS3-exclusive game and it's not related to Killzone.
- Mass Effect 2 will be out on the PS3 in Jan. 2011
- Nintendo announced their release dates of their upcoming games for the fall season.
- Resistance 3 will be out next year. While we're waiting, enjoy the trailer.
- Speaking of PS3, Sony will sell a 160 GB PS3 for $299.99 and a PlayStation Move hardware bundle that includes a slim PlayStation 3 with a 320GB hard drive for $399.99.
- Watch Crysis 2 multiplayer in action here.
Crysis 2 will have a limited edition and a Nano Edition
- Rachet and Clack: All 4 One, a online multiplayer game, has been announced to be released in 2011.Quote:
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the third expansion, will have a collector's edition, which will contain an art book, an exclusive in-game pet, behind-the-scenes DVD, soundtrack, special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth, and trading cards from the trading card game.
- Castlevania: LoS will be out on Oct. 5th
- Radiant Historia has a PV now, but it just lists the people involved in the project.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 has new screenshots
- Cyrax and Kitaana will be in the newest Mortal Kombat game.
- Watch the newest trailer of Street Fighter X Tekken
Last edited by riki; August 19, 2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
also the url of
Valkyria Chronicles 3 has been copyrighted in japan under Valkyria3.jp
with the release of Valkyria Chronicles 2 on psp in US on 31 August and was a big success in Japan ...a 3rd game is no doubt in process..wither it ps3 or PSP is yet to be seen
good news i love Valkyria on ps3 best rpg played in ages
Last edited by Hystzen; August 26, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
- Fallout: New Vegas....includes Robot sex...n human sex..
- A new limited edtion of Dead Rising 2 called High Stakes announced at $90
-SEGA is gearing up for its next PS3 Yakuza game announcement, set to take place at this year's Tokyo Game Show.Quote:
here are teaser pics
thort il give Riki a hand on this thread ...when Tokyo Game Show kicks off gona be busy
Gran Turismo 5 will include an option to install to "increase Performance" ...how many kbs?...
Last edited by Hystzen; August 30, 2010 at 02:54 PM.
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn will be out on Nov. 29th.
- Epic Mickey will have a Collector's Edition, which includes:
* Special packaging
* Disney Epic Mickey Game
* Exclusive 5 inch Collectible Vinyl Epic Mickey Figure
* Special Edition DVD with behind the scenes footage and additional marketing assets and videos
* Epic Mickey Stylized Wii Remote Faceplate
* 2 Epic Mickey Stylized Wii Console skins
- Tron: Evolution will also have a Collector's Edition, which include a light cycle model that lights up. Unfortunately, it costs $129.99.
Hm about Yakuza 5? Why is Goda Ryuji in that pic? oO and isn't that Daigo in action on the left? This must be some kind of prequel or else this shouldn't be possible.