Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2003

Thread: The Games Hangout Thread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Games Hangout Thread

- Sony has announced that it is in the final stages of testing the PSN. It has increased security and will offer users free identity theft protection for 12 months.

- The Smithsonian American Art Museum has announced which video games will be displayed in The Art of Video Games exhibit. Check out the list

Bad news - it looks like PSN won't be on for awhile

It looks like the culprit behind the attack was Anonymous

Boo! PSN may not be 100% until May 31st, but then Sony thinks the delay might be even longer.

Never mind. Sony denied that report and promised to relaunch PSN as soon as possible.
    Last edited by riki; May 09, 2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

- Blizzard will try to bring out content faster now that subscriptions have gone down 600k in the last months

Not suprising, as leveling up to 85 plus raids didn't takemmuch time. I just want to see the content promised in the artbook/past.

- First reviews of Brink are out, GameInformer and ArsTechnica refuse to do it till they get patched copies/versions that consumers got. The average is around 80% with Joystick "Ugh!" and 1Up sticking out as usual with low scores.

Will play it myself this weekend, loved the demo from last Gamescon in 2010.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 10, 2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: grammar
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    How about just disregarding those biased ones, it's not like Sony's products didn't get biased ratings too. And please point me to those reviews if you have something at hand.

Most Mario and Pokemon games are good though, excluding those sport games. Well Party and Tennis are great too, the first ones at least. Just as the Pokemon games are, exlcuding Ranger/Dungeon and those console titles after Stadium 1/2[the last part is my opinion, a friend of mines loved the Dungeon games]. That's a simple fact.

You shouldn't wonder about a kids favorite list putting Pokemon at the top. If I know there are great games I haven't finished, I would have no reason to put them in my Top 10, even if I knew that they had a chance to get there, till I'm done with those too. As you mentioned personal top lists are opinion based, most serious Top lists aren't though. Further, most of the time all games in the list may change the rank from player to player, but they would still be on the list with some exceptions as always.
    EGM's 200 greatest games of all time had some pretty bias placement for some games. Seriously there are people who just place stuff of list on name alone. For e.g we all know Casablanca is a movie classic, harolded as one of the greatest movies of all time etc. I'm a critic, I have a greatest list I place Casablanca on the list simply because the majority love it, even if I have my own reservations about it. But hey I want to taken seriously, so I might as well do whatever what the majority is doing. Some might respect me if I deviate from the norm, but whos going to take me seriously if I put something like Titantic over Casablanca as a better movie even if I have valid reasons?

Believe me, I have seem it with games, more than once, more than twice I just don't always make an exact record of when I see it, but it does happen.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

- More info about character selection, special attacks, and enemies has been posted for Grand Knights History. Siliconera has captions for each weapon's special attacks.

So pretty~

- The Cursed Crusade has been delayed from the Summer to Fall 2011.

- Natsume is going to announced a "highly-anticipated" game for the PS3 and Wii at E3.

- Disgaea is coming to the Andriod

- Resident Evil: Mercenaries will be out on June 28th and Rebecca Chambers has been confirmed to be in the game.

- Street Fighter X Tekken will be out before April 2012. It's still vague though.

- All major Capcom titles will have DLCs

- A new Alan Wake game has been confirmed

- Hitman Absolution has been announced

- Xbox Live will now have Skype chat

- Diablo III beta is coming out in the third quarter of this year.

- Someone leaked out a portion of the script of the new Tomb Raider game.

- The first three Dragon Quest games will be out on the Wii

Trailers:
    Nora and the Time Studio: The Witch of the Foggy Forest - Debut Trailer
    The Cursed Crusade - Co-op Trailer
    Hitman Absolution - Debut Teaser
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Anatomy of the Hack Trailer
    Dark Souls - Trailer
    Gloria Union - Trailer
    Grand Knights History - Character Selection Preview
    Last edited by riki; May 10, 2011 at 09:44 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Games Hangout Thread

PSN doesn't even have X-game chat, while XBL advances to Skype, Sony will surely lose a lot of faithful customers this month.

No wonder Capcom is trying to rip off his clients with not a single franchise/IP having not some kind of extended version. Must be a lot cheaper to release DLC instead of sequels year after year.

What takes them so long to release SFvsT... is Namco stalling them for their own version?

- Soul Calibur V has been enounced, it will take place 17 years after IV, meaning many new characters. Patroklos, Sophitia’s son will be the lead character.

As long as Yoshimutsu and some other favorites stay and we get a nice story/quest mode, welcome!

- A fantastic looking trailer has been released for the 3D CG movie Tekken Blood Vengeance, which will be in theaters this summer.

- Two dozen of screenshots for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are available on Adriasang.

- While Tales of Graces F has been enounced to come out in 2012, Tales of Abyss has been confirmed for a Europe release.

- NeoGAF user Cheesemeister made a round-up of the current Project Cafe rumors with a Eternal Darkness sequel being developed for it by Retro.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 11, 2011 at 07:44 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Soul Calibur V has been enounced, it will take place 17 years after IV, meaning many new characters. Patroklos, Sophitia’s son will be the lead character.

As long as Yoshimutsu and some other favorites stay and we get a nice story/quest mode, welcome!
    IIRC, the director said that the main character will wield two swords so I guess that would be Patroklos's choice of weaponry.

The debut trailer is up now.

Dark Souls will have a limited edition, which includes an art book, mini-strategy guidebook, the game’s soundtrack via a digital download, and a making of Dark Souls video in a metal case.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want it to be a metal case... got to be like the normal european one for Demon Souls, which was the "special edition"^^ But the shiny one for Yakiza 4 wasn't bad even though the fucked up the cover with a axisymmetrical design of a dragon.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad that Namco Bandai decided to release a LE that is similar to Atlus's.

Joystiq has a pic of the LE. It looks really nice though I don't know if the metal box design and the box art is official or not.

Kotaku also has a preview of the game as well.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - it looks like Modern Warfare 3 will be announced soon. Of course, it's just rumor for now.

Tales of Graces f will be out for the PS3 in 2012

- Binary Domain will be playable at E3

- Square Enix plans to have more original IPs and focus on their ten strong series.

- Here is Sega's platform plans for the year ahead.

- NISA is going to release Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland this fall.

- Meet Diablo III's co-op companions

- 7th Dragon 2020 will have modern jobs instead of the typical RPG roles.

- Since XSeed's parent company acquired Marvelous, it is most likely they will localize Grand Knights History. As long as it's not Ignition...

- New characters are introduced for UnchainedBlade ReXX

- Meet Devil Survivor 2's 13 devil messengers

- Learn more about Tales of Xillia's support moves.

- It looks like Cammy and Lee Chaolan will be in Street Fighter X Tekken

- Chrono Trigger will be out on the Wii's Virtual Console on May 16th

- More details on Star Fox 64 3D have been leaked.

- Check out the Japanese box art for Dark Souls

- Konami pledges 3DS and NGP support

- More Modern Warfare 3 details

- It looks like Deus Ex website got hacked

Screenshots: Gungnir | Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Trailers:
    Modern Warfare 3 - Debut Teaser
    inFamous 2 - Graphic Novel OP Cinematic
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest Trailer
    Pandora's Tower - Overview Trailer
    Persona 2 - Title Cinematic
    Persona 2 - Story Trailer
    Persona 2 - Characters Line-up
    Dark Souls - Design Interview
    Growlanser IV Overload Opening Movie
    Senritsu no Stratus Debut Trailer
    Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 -First Trailer
    Armor Core V - Gameplay

PSN restoration is now in progress!

You can now download the firmware to update your PS3. Afterward you need to change your password

Read more at the Playstation blog

Screenshots: Dark Souls | Armor Core V

Trailers:
    Modern Warfare 3 - American Soil Debut Trailer
    Modern Warfare 3 - German Soil Debut Trailer
    Modern Warfare 3 - French Soil Debut Trailer
    Modern Warfare 3 - English Soil Debut Trailer
    Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Trailer

- Here is a list of PS3 and PSP games that Sony will offer for free.

Quote Quote:
    Europe
    Two of the following PlayStation 3 games:

LittleBigPlanet
    inFamous
    Wipeout HD
    Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation

And also two of the following PSP games:

LittleBigPlanet
    ModNation Racers
    Pursuit Force
    Killzone Liberation

Germany’s list is a little different with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings replacing inFamous and Dead Nation on PlayStation 3. PSP games Pursuit Force and Killzone
    Liberation are swapped out with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Jr. Jungle Party.
    Quote Quote:
    North America
    You can select two of the following PS3 games:

Dead Nation
    inFamous
    LittleBigPlanet
    Super Stardust HD
    Wipeout HD + Fury

and two of the PSP games on this list:

LittleBigPlanet
    ModNation Racers
    Pursuit Force
    Killzone Liberatio
    - Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny is coming to North America this year.

- More info about Soul Calibur V has been revealed by the director

- Duke Nukem Forever demo will be out on June 3rd

- Here is what is included for the LE of Gears of War 3:

Quote Quote:
    Limited Edition ($79.99 US) – The must-have for fans who want to celebrate the culmination of the trilogy, the Limited Edition includes:
    • An Octus Award Box with Octus Service Medal – A 1:1 match in size and weight, this zinc-alloy cog-shaped medal replicates the award given to Adam Fenix in recognition of his work on the Hammer of Dawn. [Dimensions: 77 mm (3 in.) x 10 mm (0.4 in.)

• Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.

• A fabric COG Flag – Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.

• The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his "Last Will and Testament," the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.

Epic Edition ($149.99 US) – The ultimate collection for hardcore fans who can't get enough "Gears of War 3," the Epic Edition includes:
    • A Limited Edition Marcus Fenix Statue – Designed by Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna and expertly crafted by the artisans at Triforce, this fine PVC statue collectible makes the ultimate living room centerpiece for any true "Gears" fan. [Dimensions: height 285 mm (11.2 in.), diameter 225 mm (8.9 in. Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 lb.)

• The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell - Through unprecedented access to the Epic Games team, acclaimed author Tom Bissell (Extra Lives) gives readers an incisive behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of the most celebrated sagas in video game history with 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork and more.

• Infected Omen Weapon Pack — Custom multiplayer skins for the game's five starting weapons; Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.
    - A new Batman game has been announced - Gotham City Impostors, which is a FPS

- More character details has been posted for Devil Survivor 2

Screenshots: Final Fantasy Type-0 | Dragons Dogma

Trailer:
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 10 min. gameplay (German)

- Soul Caliber is 10% complete. Patroklos, who is 19 yrs old, will use a short sword and shield like his mother. Siegfried, who is now 40 yrs old, will use the Requiem weapon which he used in the first and second games.

It also looks like Pyrrah, Patroklos's sister, is in the game too and there will be at least 26 characters in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Other tidbits
    In an interview with the magazine, producer Hisaharu Tago gives a few hints about the game, without getting too specific:

- The game has new characters, old characters with new weapons, and guest characters.

- Tago is hoping to have at least as many characters as SCIV.

- Tago said to expect special weapons, although he wouldn't share specifics.

- Regarding gameplay systems, Tago said one can say there are and there aren't changes. We'll have to wait for an update for details.

- The development staff has been given new blood, but the main members remain unchanged. Tago expects to end up releasing something a bit different from past entries.

- Tago promised to not let fans down.
    - More info about Pandora's Tower

- Persona 4 anime will be out in October

- Sonic Generations will be out on PS3, XBox, 3DS, and PC.

- A new Ys game is being developed.

- Ocarina of Time 3D will have a special package in Europe

- There won't be any Valve games at E3 this year.

- Xperia Play (Playstation Phone) will be out in the US next week

- Microsoft is going to replace any XBox 360 consoles which are not compatible with the latest firmware update.

- Check out some of Devil Survivor 2's bosses

Screenshots: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D | Yakuza of the End - Weapon Customization | Gloria Union

Trailers:
    Alice: Madness Returns - Introduction
    Devil Survivor 2 - Debut Trailer
    Last edited by riki; May 18, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that got me moved, but I admit i saw the announcement video before this post...Duke Nukem forever....hail to the king baby!!...who doesn't know him?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

- Dragon Age III has been confirmed via Twitter

- One of the composers for Smash Brothers X is composing the music for Kid Icarus: Uprising.

You can also check out the official website

- You can customize your characters in Resident Evil: Mercenaries

- The official Japanese box art for Dark Souls has been released

- Binary Domain's story is up

- XSeed won't be at E3 this year

- Kinect: Fun Lab will be revealed at E3

- 7th Dragon 2020's settings is up

- Mega Man Legend 3's prototype has been delayed

The first game of the series won't be on PSN

- Atlus USA is hinting that they're going to localize Persona 2: Innocent Sin

- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be out in North America in August

- Sagat will be in Street Fighter X Tekken

- Rachet & Clank: All 4 One will be out in Oct. 18th.'

Here are the preorder bonuses:

Quote Quote:
    Mr. Zurkon (GameStop): A small, hovering synthenoid, Mr. Zurkon aids your team in battle by attacking enemies with his mounted laser while insulting and taunting them with his comedy-insult logic processor.
    T-Rex Morph Mod (Amazon): Turning enemies into farmyard animals not your style? Want a more prehistoric take on the Morph-O-Ray? Use this T-Rex Morph Weapon Mod to transform your enemies from dangerous threats into a baby dinosaur.
    Pyro Blaster Unlock (Best Buy): Fry your enemies up with this Kerchu-engineered flamethrower that offers your enemies two choices: regular or extra crispy!
    Sheepinator Mod (Wal-Mart):The classic version of everyone’s favorite Ratchet & Clank weapon is back! Unlock the Sheepinator Morph Weapon Mod to transform even the fiercest aliens in the galaxy into harmless sheep.
    - The new Alan Wake game is rumored to be called Alan Wake: Night Springs

- Microsoft has included a PayPal option for XBox Live

- PSN Store will be back on May 24th. Sony plans to release two content updates for the next two weeks to bring everything up-to-date.

Trailers:
    Chaos Rings II - Reveal Trailer
    Chaos Rings - Voice Update Trailer
    Street Fighter X Tekken - Character Teaser 2
    Gears of War 3 - World Premiere Teaser
    Last edited by riki; May 21, 2011 at 11:31 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

From 20th to 24th of September, the IESMOD 2011 WORLD CHALLENGE will take place, on Jeju, South Korea.
    The special thing about this event is, that it is an eSports event for handicapped people. At least 22 nations will participate, probably more will follow. There will be both eSports events and actual sports events, as well as jazz concerts and such side shows.

eSports disciplines: StarCraft 2, Warcraft 3, CS Online, FIFA Online und KartRider.

Amongst the intending players two very famous people will be:
    Lee Min Seok, a Korean Starcraft player, who is famous because he is playing Starcraft:Broodwar even though he is blind! Here you can see him playing a show match against the Starcraft legend himself, SlayerSBoxer (Lim Yo-Hwan): http://www.56.com/u28/v_MTU2NTQwNzM.html
    Boxer is blindfolded himself for the start, but takes it off later.

Park Sueng "Go)Space" Hyun: He is suffering from an extreme irreversible muscle disorder severely handicapping him. He can barely use mouse and keyboard, but also only to a limited amount (for example, he is not able to bind unit groups, which is done by pressing ctrl and a number button at the same time).
    Nonetheless, he became one of the top international Warcraft 3 players and was very successful.

Quote Quote:
    “Other moms say that they are worried about their children getting addicted to computer games. But I’m worried about his fingers getting paralyzed and being unable to play. Doctors have already said that Seung Hyun may not be able to live over 20 years old” his mother says.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sony has announced the PSP Remaster Series for PS3.

The first game will be Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD. They even add a right stick camera control to the game.

Check out the trailer
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    - CD Projekt will announce a new Witcher game at E3, but it will NOT be Witcher 3.

- More info about Dragon Quest Collection Wii is up.

- One of the unannounced NGP games is Magnatron

- SE is going to release a new multiplayer game this fiscal year

- Nightmare will be in the new Soul Caliber game. Click the link to see a sketch of Pyyrah.

- A Shinobi game is being developed for the 3DS

- The Oddworld series is being revived on the PS3

- Persona 2: Innocent Sin is coming to N. America this fall

- Keiji Inafune's new company is going to release a social game and maybe a PS3 RPG this year

- Sony is going to release Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare on the PS3

- Otomedius Excellent will have a Collector's Edition

- Gamefly has acquired Direct2Drive

- Modern Warfare 3 will be out on Nov. 8th

- Temco Koei said that its biggest game for E3 will be Team Ninja's latest

- Kamiya is interested in making a Bayonetta spin-off starring Jeanne and maybe a prequel about the war between the sages and the witches. However, none of these games have been developed... yet.

- You can now sign up for free Identify Theft Protection for a year.

Trailers:
    The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D Trailer
    Diablo III - Skill-Transforming Rune System
    inFamous 2 - The Beast Is Coming Trailer
    Modern Warfare 3 - Debut Trailer
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    - Sony is currently developing the PS4

- The NGP is still on track for this year

- Persona 2: Innocent Sin is rumored to be out in September

- Otomedius Excellent Collector's Edition will include a pillowcase, art book, and OST.

- It looks like Level 5 will announce the prequel, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, at this year's E3

- Alice: Madness Returns has a Hysteria Mode

- SE will have piade DLCs for its console games

- Shinobi 3DS will be out in September

- 1UP has an interview with Keiji Inafune. Well, at least, we now know why he's making a cameo in Neptunia mk II

- Tales of Xillia will have an anime crossover. The two main characters can dress up like Star Driver characters - Takuto and Kanako.

- Fumito Ueda, head of Team ICO, will NOT be at E3 this year

- Kojima answered some questions:
    Quote Quote:
    Will you appear at the Microsoft E3 press conference? <-- NO

Will you announce Metal Gear Solid 5? <-- NO

Will MGS 3D be released at the end of 2011? <-- YES

Is Doctor Lautrec the new title from the Metal Gear staff? <-- NO (with a laugh)

Did Kojima Productions Not Work on Metal Gear Arcade? <-- YES

Is Gray Fox the main character in MGS Rising? <-- NO

Will MGS Rising's multiplayer be shown? <-- NO

Is MGS Rising's release date November 1, 2011? <-- NO

Will MGS4 be ported to NGP? <-- NO

Are you planning something big for Metal Gear's 25th anniversary next year? <-- YES
    - A third character teaser is up for Street Fighter X Tekken

- There will be a Ace Attorney movie

- The director for the Uncharted movie has backed down

- Hulk Hogan and Majestic Entertainment are developing a wrestling game

Screenshots: Grand Knights History

Trailers:
    Resident Evil: Mercenaries - Trailers
    Gears of War 3 - Campaign Trailer
    Assassin's Creed - The Fate of Ezio Trailer
    Okabu - E3 2011: Ravaged Land Trailer
    Shinobi 3DS - Debut Trailer
    Dragon's Dogma - Griffin Battle Trailer
    White Knight Chronicles II - Preview Trailer

---------- Post added May 30, 2011 at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was May 29, 2011 at 09:29 AM ----------

- A new character has been announced for Soul Caliber V - Mitsurugi

- Kojima is recording something. A new game?

He won't be at this year's E3

- Tales of Xillia will have two intros (one for each main character)

- New characters for Atelier Meruru are up.

- Sony's NGP is rumored to be called Vita

- Final Fantasy V will be coming to the PSN

- The remake for Grownlanser IV has been renamed to Growlanser IV Over Reloaded

Screenshot: Dragon's Dogma

Trailers:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by riki; May 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Added trailers

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Starcraft 2 - Heart of the Swarm Gameplay Trailer and Info!
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=228212

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairly interesting stuff. If that is true then I would actually be surprised about there being other sentient creatures besides kerrigan within the zerg. I always thought that before kerrigan the sole sentient creatures were the overmind and celebrates and with the demise of the overmind and the eventual slaughter of the celebrates it was kerrigan who was the sole consciousness behind the zerg. I guess this makes things more interesting plotwise as the zerg could be a bit more than ferral creatures with a puppetmaster in this scenario. I am still curious as for how the deinfestation affected kerrigan's personality, I thought that particular event would lead to her regressing a bit towards her older personality.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Games Hangout Thread - E3 2011 Edition

- PSN is completely online

- Kotaku has listed their list of the biggest RPG games, sports games, action games, and shooter games among others of E3.

- SE has listed their E3 lineup

- The NGP (or Vita) version of Uncharted is called Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Here is Kotaku's impression so far of the NGP

- Rayman Origins is going to be 2D

- Players can now transfer DSI data to 3DS but not vice versa

- Here is the 3DS American eshop launch apps

However some games won't be transferable

- It looks like Ninja Gaiden 3 is set in London

- A playable demo of MGS: Snake Eater 3D will be at E3

- Here is a list of Modern Warfare 3's team perks and killstreaks

- Nintendo will likely discuss Legend of Zelda's 25th Anniversary at E3

- Hwang won't be in Soul Caliber V

The director also mused about Taki and other SCV stuff.

- More info on Devil Survivor 2 has been posted

- There is a rumor that Mass Effect 3 will have Kinect Support

- Death will be the protagonist of Darksider II.

- You can play as Catwoman in Batman: Arkham City

- The XBox version of The Witcher 2 will be out at the end of the year and will have all of the PC updates included.

- Uncharted 3 will have a Collector's Edition which includes a replica of Nathan Drake's belt buckle, a ring with a necklace strap, a Nathan Drake figurine, and a steelbook game case, which will be stored in a traveling chest package. It will cost $100

- Konami has launched an official E3 website

- The Last Story is rumored to be released in Europe.

- More info about White Knight Chronicles II is up

- Devil Survivor Overclocked has been delayed to this fall

- Konami has a new engine nicknamed Fox Engine

- Konami has also announced Metal Gear Solid HD Collection , which include Peace Walker, and Zone of Enders HD for the PS3 and XBox

Their first NGP game is Silent Hill: Book of Memories and they will also release Silent Hills HD Collection.

- Kojima discusses his transfarring concept in which you can enable PS3-to-PSP/NGP cross-compatible saves.

- Metal Gear Solid: Rising will NOT be at E3 and it will be out next year

- A Contra reboot is being hinted

Screenshots: Final Fantasy XIII-2 | Uncharted NGP | 7th Dragon 2020 | Dark Souls | Metal Gear Solid 3D | Binary Domain | Samurai Warriors 3: Empire

Trailers:
    Spoiler show

The Witcher 2 - E3 2011: Exclusive Xbox 360 Announcement
    The Darkness II - E3 2011: Gameplay Trailer
    Batman: Arkham City - E3 2011: Catwoman Trailer
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - E3 2011: Discovery Trailer
    Tekken - E3 2011: Debut Trailer
    Call of Duty Elite - Legend of Karl Trailer
    Pandora's Tower - Opening Cinematics

---------- Post added June 03, 2011 at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was June 02, 2011 at 04:05 PM ----------

- Capcom has hinted at a big E3 announcement

- EA is launching its own steam service called Origin.

- Kojima answered questions about MGS HD and ZOE HD.

- New games have been announced for Xperia Play.

- Sega has listed their E3 line-up

- Nikkei has posted info about the Wii 2 controller.

Quote Quote:
    Wii 2 will feature a new type of controller that includes a touch screen. The controller will give tablet-like controls to games, tapping the touch panel to control the characters on your television, for instance. The controller can also be used as a portable game machine.

The touch panel on the controller is six inches. The controller itself has a built in rechargeable battery and includes a camera. The camera can be used for a variety of play opportunities -- for instance, a player making an avatar of himself for use in a game.
    The Wii successor could be out in mid 2012.

- Sony has a patent in which you can play browser games on the PS3.

- More info about the NGP

Trailers:
    Spoiler show

You can watch live events of E3 here
    Last edited by riki; June 03, 2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: More trailers and news added

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast