Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: The cnet128 Thread

MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cnet128's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The cnet128 Thread

No, I can't say I do. If anyone else does, then I'd like to hear about it ~~
    The cnet128 Thread - Ask me anything. No, seriously. Do. It'll help combat my eternal boredom.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cnet128 View Post
    No, I can't say I do. If anyone else does, then I'd like to hear about it ~~
    The only places i know where the raws could be available are on IRC channel (Rena-chan) which i think even you know about and the other i heard is about something called a Share where we might find the raws. But i am a noob in using both of them so i don't know anything much about them or how to get files using them.

I though it would have been better if you knew about a place were the raws are available (other than RP) as that would atleast make us get the translations without any problem. But it seems that you too don't know were to get them, which is now a big problem.

Maybe if you contacted "Enigma!" group, they might help you as they have used Rena-chan's raws in the past so they might be able to provide you the raws for translation (but then the raws most probably won't be available before Wednesday as Rena-chan releases the raws after Wednesday).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member d3death's Avatar
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

best of luck for your re-evaluation.

but no matter what they say we all know you are A rank translator

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm aware of the IRC channel where Rena's RAWs are available, and I'll quite happily fall back on that if nothing else turns up. And of course MH itself is still a pretty good source for non-Kodansha RAWs. But it's still a little inconvenient not having one central place to check.

(I'm aware of Share as well, but that's a Windows-only program, and I don't have Windows, so it's not exactly a feasible option as far as I'm concerned ~~)
    The cnet128 Thread - Ask me anything. No, seriously. Do. It'll help combat my eternal boredom.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cnet, (or anyone helpful) can you help me reading these typesettings? You always help me with these kind of things but if you're busy, then I won't ask again. Thanks sir.

Last edited by Mss. Pretty Queen; April 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, cnet128, I found a nice-quality RAW for the next chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima and posted it in the Negima forum here.

It looks like for now on, the main way to find Negima RAWs will be to wait for them on Share, or (gulp) 4chan...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DrunkDragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering but will you still be able to post your translations here, like Negima, or where will you post up your translations if you can't?

About a alternative source to get Raws, you can try Jcafe's Winny Club. You'll need to register and post to see the spoilers with links.
    Last edited by DrunkDragon; April 23, 2010 at 05:00 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I should still be able to post my translations here (unless they screw up the site even more than they already have )

I'm already aware of Winny Club, and it's pretty useful, but as far as I'm aware it's more a resource for archived manga than for getting the latest RAWs as soon as they show up.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you help translate a hentai page for me? If you could.

Tasteless image removed. - Zidane
    Last edited by zidane; April 30, 2010 at 01:40 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Er, no, I think I'll pass on that. Hentai translation isn't something I do, by and large, and frankly, that page is so remarkably unattractive (not to mention free of any text worth reading...) that I wouldn't translate it either way ~~

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, raws of MSN ch 288 is out (check jcafe or AQS forums for it). So, are you going to translate using this raw or are you going to wait for Rena-chan raws for translation.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

hiya cnet! first time posting here!

are you still gonna be translating One Piece?

I really like your translations so I was hoping that the "no-Raws hosting" thing was only a minor set back and thats why you are late in getting up chp. 583's translation.

I really hope you never stop translating!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, cnet128. I've noticed that lately your Negima translations have been lagging. Judging from some of your previous posts, with Rawparadise.com out of the picture, I'm assuming you've had to rely on Rena-chan's later raws for your translations.

If that's the case, I'd just like to remind/inform you that nowadays, the newer raws do get posted quite quickly on this site's own Negima forum by various people. There should be a link available every Wednesday in the topic for the latest chapter. They aren't Rena-chan quality by any means, but they're still very legible.

I'm not trying to sound overbearing or selfish here, but I'd really like to see you back up to speed. Cause' lately, the translations that have popped up on the latest releases... aren't exactly stellar. I'd hate to see this be par course for Negima's future. And thank you for all the work you've done and continue to do.
    Last edited by duron; May 24, 2010 at 09:17 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason my translations have been lagging lately is both because with Raw-Paradise and MangaHelpers both suddenly dropping out of the picture as RAW providers, it's been slower and more of a pain to actually find the RAWs, and also because I've been rather busy recently with final assessments and exams. All my assessments and exams are out of the way now, so that shouldn't be an issue in future.

I'll be away on a short holiday with my family from Monday-Friday next week, so I won't be able to do any translations during that period, but other than that, I'll hopefully be getting at least somewhat back "up to speed" soon enough.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

NOOOO!!! I always look forward to your bleach translations since mangastream ones always have 1 or 2 mistakes on them..... I guess I have to wait for this one...

New Reply
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast