Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1689

Thread: The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    i don't really drink, a little now and then but that's about it...like LH, i don't like to get drunk AND i usually don't drink in public because alcohol makes my face turn red like a beet root even my eyes. 1 glass of wine is enough to make me look like a Happy Hour regular even though i'm not drunk.

    the last time i actually drank was back in March. at a reunion. someone brought a bottle of JW and the rule was no one could leave until the bottle was dry. after 2 shots, i turned into a beetroot and everything slooooooooowed down for me. i basically just shut-down and went into hibernation mode...

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind takes me...
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baxteristic
    I bet a lot of people love to see it..
    Quote Originally Posted by ILUVATAR
    name one?
    Quote Originally Posted by baxteristic
    Eeerr.. Me, myself and I
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays
    I want to see the photo also!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair
    Ehm. And...I'm interested in seeing this so called drunk picture too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eni
    eni
    it's a conspiracy, crap i'll see what i can do
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DemonDays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Country
    England
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Ill be waiting in anticipation!

  4. #34
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Haha... True enough....

    I bet and after that, you'll have your own fan club here

    I'm drooling over waiting for that picture


  5. #35
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    19,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    This has turned into one of the funniest threads on the forum, I think.

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind takes me...
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    damn you GK, don't give them credits they'll ask for more
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DemonDays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Country
    England
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    I WANT MORE.

  8. #38
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Me too. I got several pictures of me sleeping drunk, looks too ugly to be posted anywhere, though i post one of them somewhere.

  9. #39
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    Me too. I got several pictures of me sleeping drunk, looks too ugly to be posted anywhere, though i post one of them somewhere.
    Find that pic and post it here already


  10. #40
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Aaah... a drunk thread!! yup yup

    I love being drunk, only the after effects are somewhat... disturbing... bla...

  11. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind takes me...
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    well ShgnLW the headache and the throw up you are talking about i presume.....i cannot call them annoying or disturbing cause i don't like getting and more than that being drunk.... i consider them the reminders of what we did was something bad......thus they are called after effects
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

  12. #42
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baxteristic
    Find that pic and post it here already
    I was tempted to do that, but i'd rather not. I dont wanna be held responsible for any physical and/or mental trauma caused from seeing my sleeping drunk pics.

  13. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DemonDays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Country
    England
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    As my wise friend once said about being wasted...."The less you remember, the more you enjoyed it"

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind takes me...
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    ehm..... >_> am i to be taken as an example about that?
    i don't remember a thing about that night and yet...that girl...... O_O ehm *cough*
    i am negociating with my friends about the photo, the news aren't good.... they don't trust the photo to me cause they simply don't trust me about that matter XD a very wise decision of theirs
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

  15. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    日本
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Drunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays
    As my wise friend once said about being wasted...."The less you remember, the more you enjoyed it"
    hear hear! *rings that oversized bell*

    and don't you feel that whenever you get wasted you say to yourself, "i don't want this", "I feel sick" but then you go on ahead and do it again and take it several notches higher! weeeee~

New Reply
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts