Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inaba Thread

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inabas potential

well dah,confidance beats anything,if ur confident and u have a big imagination than ur a scary dude,believe it i know.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner worawat's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

like Kurono you mean?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ssjasper2003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Every character that is introduced in gantz has potential to be a great character. Ibana is one of those guy who in real life are the avg-popular guys who act cool but when things get down to it they show tendencies of jealousy like the rest of us.

Only until the oni alien did he actually try to become a better person. Hell he was nailing what he thought was reika lol. So we can only have him improve.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah true

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I think Inaba will always be a gutless maggot. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't been killed off yet.

The reality is that Gantz is manga where a variety of characters are displayed. Inaba is actually very much like what Kurono was at the start of the story, except he hasn't changed. There is probably a reason for this since there wouldn't be much use in having two Kurono type characters. Inaba is pretty much the average guy without many redeemable qualities. He is unique in that sense.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah Inaba was kind of like Kurono in the begining but Kurono in the begining wasnt that coward. i mean Kurono change very fast after 2 mission and Inaba is havent done any progress. he even got the same score as the kid and the panda. when allmost everyone or i think everyone got 100 points on the Oni mission he didnt get one if i remember.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShinuZERO's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He needs to be killed off.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShinuZERO View Post
    He needs to be killed off.
    he needs to prove himself thats what,yes he is a coward,yes he looks like Kurono in da past but Kurono is Kurono and Inaba is Inaba they are diferent,they actualy dont look alike at all,Inaba was scared and all and wanted to kill Kei while Kei from da start wanted to prove something.But Inaba might pull a shoker and may die in this mission but i dont see him dieing,i dont see many Gantzers dieing in near future.

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

No one said Kurono and Inaba look alike. All we're saying is that Inaba is almost exactly like Kurono was before he changed.

You don't see many Gantzers dying in the future? Have you seen all the ones that have died already on this mission from the Osaka team? Remember that this is Gantz so I wouldn't be surprised at all if more Gantzers were killed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

i meant from the Tokyo team,Osaka sucks as someone said they may be fillers.Osaka have three strong guys George that "Leader" and Mr.7.The Tokyo team now have a motivation,some of them want to revive Kurono and they have the Blondie vamp on theyre side and we have Nishi who will show up in the time when things will get ruff and will put a shocker and say "i came to save u".This aint the old team which had Kishimoto,look after the budah mission,only those who were without the suits died and had zero exp,Kurono trained them,which they didnt till the budah mission,this team is dif and they dont think about themselfes first but about other,well thats Katou and that old man.Its a good thing we dont have Kishimoto now,i just hope Reika doesnt turn out to be the 2ndKishimoto cause i already see the potential.
    Last edited by Hollow Kurono; August 01, 2007 at 03:58 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    No, I think Inaba will always be a gutless maggot. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't been killed off yet.
    I agree with you that Inaba will always be a gutless maggot, but I'm not at all surprised that he's not dead yet. He is the type of person that will just hide behind stronger members and leech off them for his own survival. So long as there are stronger people for him to hide behind or to bail him out, he'll continue to survive...

I don't think this will work forever for him and eventually he'll get himself killed. Inaba isn't smart enough to hide completely out of the fighting like Nishi does and just gank kills. The series also doesn't need a second person acting like Nishi.

Nishi is psychotic love <3
    website - deviantart

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheard View Post
    He is the type of person that will just hide behind stronger members and leech off them for his own survival. So long as there are stronger people for him to hide behind or to bail him out, he'll continue to survive....
    Bet that's how most of the Osaka team has stayed alive up until now.

It wouldn't be surprising to me if Inaba suddenly changed into what Kurono became. So far, Inaba's acted about the same way Kurono did for his first two missions. And since Kurono's gone, the series does need a new main character... Unless Oku decides to kill them all, which may be possible.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marmoset View Post
    It wouldn't be surprising to me if Inaba suddenly changed into what Kurono became. So far, Inaba's acted about the same way Kurono did for his first two missions. And since Kurono's gone, the series does need a new main character... Unless Oku decides to kill them all, which may be possible.
    dude Kurono in da first mission did some that Inaba couldnt to in three missions,then in da second he got like 36 points and he had no suit,dont compare Inaba with Kurono,its not fair for Inaba.Hes gonna have his own style,but not like Kurono.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marmoset View Post
    I really don't agree with you here. We do get to see a bit of how Kurono used to be when he was much younger. He originally was very brave, sometimes to the point of being stupid, but he wasn't a complete coward. Kurono just lost it all somehow after he parted ways with Kato due to them attending different high schools.

In the first two missions, no he's not very brave at first but does pull through both times. The second mission it's a bit understandable as he's going in without a suit and knows that it is going to put him at a big disadvantage.

Inaba on the other hand, just doesn't pull through at all ever. When things get bad for him in the oni alien mission, Inaba ends up having to have Reika save him. I really don't think he has forgotten courage hidden somewhere in him like with Kurono.

Nishi is psychotic love <3
    website - deviantart

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheard View Post
    Inaba on the other hand, just doesn't pull through at all ever. When things get bad for him in the oni alien mission, Inaba ends up having to have Reika save him. I really don't think he has forgotten courage hidden somewhere in him like with Kurono.
    well maybe he doesnt but look at everyone,Reika,Sakata... they all pulled threw so can Inaba,it seems that hes an asshole but i think he can and will do some,just look at him hes tall,strong and athletic if he realizes it he will do some damage.But i dont think he will die.

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast