Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inaba Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nomiya's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inabas potential

He's too mentally weak, i hate people like him. He must die as soon as posible.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MissingLimb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You sound like Nishi

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissingLimb View Post
    You sound like Nishi
    Hahah i'm not sure if that's a compliment...

Well, one thing is clear, he's completely useless for Gantz. Takeshi and Hoi Hoi are best gantzers than Him, and that's worrying. So he must die.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i still say lets just wait and see either he dies or scores in about 3 months we should know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

inaba is gonna do something BIG in the next mission...wheather thats die or kill something strong.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/183/17/
    He beat the crap out of kurono dead suit vs dead suit

If he can focus for once and channel his anger, he can do it. Right now hes just scared of dying all the time because everything "looks" like a monster and is huge in size etc.

Hes the type of guy who fights only when he knows the scale tips in his favor and when he knows he can win.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/183/18/
    it looked like he was starting to realize it at that point, but oku made him a coward again lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not hard to beat the crap out of a teenager when you're a twenty something that just happens to be twice his size, and he was actually proud of himself.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
    he seemed to be dissapointed in himself at the end of this mission, i still say he is gonna get some points maybe not kurono or izumi level but he will get some points.

HE should,he should.He has some points already.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
    well we got some backstory for old man, i mean we know that his wife died and all and we saw her when he almost died. it would be funny if he took out a 100 pointer and died at the same time

NAh,he wont and I dont want him to die and he didnt get much attention during the death of Kei,Kei is a big part of the old man and old man of Kurono so,I think when Kurono comes back,we will have things rolling.

Old man. . .expendable?!?!? Don't make me cry again.

Back on topic: I hated Inaba for a while, but he really redeemed himself in this last chapter. He actually cares. Does anyone feel the same way as me?

I felt for him for a long,long time now,since the Oni mission Since he started to cheer for Kurono.

You sound like Nishi
    I so wanted to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomiya View Post
    Hahah i'm not sure if that's a compliment...

Well, one thing is clear, he's completely useless for Gantz. Takeshi and Hoi Hoi are best gantzers than Him, and that's worrying. So he must die.

NO hes not useless,hell redeem himself,someway,somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    inaba is gonna do something BIG in the next mission...wheather thats die or kill something strong.

Co-sing that.

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    It's not hard to beat the crap out of a teenager when you're a twenty something that just happens to be twice his size, and he was actually proud of himself.

so true.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    yes thats exactly my point , if he goes into a fight thinking every enemy is just a teenager half his size or in his words, "just a brat", he can definitely with the power of the gantz suit become useful.

He can be the "noob-killer" of the gantz team, only killing off the weaker aliens until he gets better weapons. Doesn't this kind of remind you of a someone like Oka ? Though we dont know much about him(oka), we know he left while fighting Nuri, we dont know for sure yet if it was just to get better position or if he was just looking for an escape to save his own life. Again I dont think he is the kind of guy who will fight when the odds are not in his favor. I can think of an example in real life, as Some PRO BOXERS choose who they fight and avoid the top competition to only fight who they think they can win, thus easy paycheck etc.

Hey you never know, Inaba could be the next 7 time clearer in the future LOL
    probity not though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member georgemarvin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People think Nishi was a coward because he was standing his ground and fighting the Tanaka, then ran from it after he lost his gun, his suit went dead, nobody would help him or throw him another gun, and he had no other options. But they don't think Inaba was a coward when he ran away from lots of minor enemies with a fully powered suit and guns up the yin-yang???

I call em like I see em, and I see a first-rate, yellow through-and-through coward. In the fight against Kei, Inaba was smarter than the other thugs; when Kei fired, he stayed close. He figured out that Kei could make the gun lock onto all of them at the same time. One shot, four casualties. Running would have meant time-delayed death. He got as close as he could instead of running. He is fast; he avoided the shot, pushed the gun aside and hit Kei hard. Also remember that Kei had been fighting hard against several enemies while Inaba was fresh; he had avoided all of the fights to that point. Remember that instead of fighting Kaze, Inaba just reasoned with him.

If Inaba ever gets 100 points, he's outta there. But at the rate he's going, he'll be 80 years old before he gets his points. He doesn't even do the cowardly things well. He can't hide and shoot. He's not even good at running. He's Butter Dog reborn.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by georgemarvin View Post
    People think Nishi was a coward because he was standing his ground and fighting the Tanaka, then ran from it after he lost his gun, his suit went dead, nobody would help him or throw him another gun, and he had no other options. But they don't think Inaba was a coward when he ran away from lots of minor enemies with a fully powered suit and guns up the yin-yang???

Yeah,maybe,but Inaba never talked so much bullshit to the entire Gantz team,didnt shoot at anyone,or kill anyone in the room,no.Inaba never used the stealth mode,Nishi does it almost all the time,yah Nishi is a better Gantzer the Inaba,but Inaba isnt a coward like him.

its nice to see that 7 people voted for something more ,but by that they probably mean something even more negative.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    but Inaba isnt a coward like him.
    Coward, coward, coward... you don't know anymore words? In that room, and those missions cowardice is a relative term.

Nishi with just one mission has 75 points already, and almost killed the 100 pointer. That's the only thing that matters in gantz, if you're useless you're better to be dead. Even a child and a bear are better than him, he's pathetic.
    Listen to me, you idiots. Anyone who points a gun at me, dies. Got it? Point a gun at me, you die. Get that into your tiny little brains.

Johichiro Nishi

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomiya
    and almost killed the 100 pointer.
    not really, the 100 pointer almost killed him.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    not really, the 100 pointer almost killed him.
    Both interpretations are correct.
    Listen to me, you idiots. Anyone who points a gun at me, dies. Got it? Point a gun at me, you die. Get that into your tiny little brains.

Johichiro Nishi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nomiya View Post
    Even a child and a bear are better than him, he's pathetic.
    They're not "better", the only reason they got points is because they were forced into fighting. (I'm assuming hoi-hoi wouldn't start randomly attacking aliens unless they attacked her first.)

Excluding Katou, Kaze, the kid and the panda, the only confrontation the Tokyo Team had was with imba nuri. Seeing as everybody was planning on jumping past nuri, it wasn't that coward of an action of Inaba to jump, Kaze did it too and it was really the only option.

New Reply
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast