Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inaba Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inabas potential

Quote Originally Posted by Sheard View Post
    I really don't think he has forgotten courage hidden somewhere in him like with Kurono.
    We don't really know his backround though, do we? So far every single non-vamp Gantzer has had at least a little bit of their past revealed, except Inaba. Maybe he does have some kind of ballsy courage or something like that. We don't know. I'm just trying to be a little optimistic for this guy. I don't like him, but he's gotta do something eventually.

Who knows? I didn't like Kei at all, but look how he turned out. Maybe Inaba will do the same thing eventually.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That is true that he's one of the few characters that survived a mission that didn't have any of their past revealed... But I do think that every character is different, so no I don't think he'll ever have ballsy courage bording on what looks like stupidity as that would make Inaba into nothing more than a Kurono clone. >.>

Maybe Inaba's thing is that he can persevere, survive through almost anything and just has a very high endurance... He did after all survive without a suit on after encountering the sex alien (that was inpersonating Reika) long enough to be rescued.

Inaba does have one think in common with Kurono though in that they both have a low self-image at times. Although Kurono's is restricted mostly to his school, while Inaba's is probably everywhere.

Nishi is psychotic love <3
    website - deviantart

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^well its a good thing ive re-read some old chapters,looks like he had a girlfriend,but he said i got shot and thats all i remeber.but he acted so cool,it was off the scale.but then when they got teleported stayed with Reika and talked and said to her that suit ur wearing is terrible,then she said "go away" (it brought old feelin from Kishimoto).Then when the raptors started atacking she took the gun and wanted to atack also but Kurono said no,then Inaba steped in took the gun and said "i will protect u" man he was so cool that it made me laugh,then when the counting started he still was siting like hes Vegeta.Even Gantz said it that j"ust lookin cool doesnt cut it".

and then he got a bad dude,started having bad ideas and all that.but i think people who step in da Gantz room,can change and i think he will change.well thats my crazy opinion.

and i dont think he was just like Kurono,i mean teased like that,Baldy said that everyone would say that ur weak but he said,and thats the reason,but he could still kick theyre asses if he wanted to.Inaba wasnt like that,who would jump on a dude that is taller then Katou.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner popothepenguin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Inaba's going to be next generation Gantz. He's had a late start because of his attitude not wanting to train with Kurono. That could be Oku explaining the importance of unity and comradery without attitude. But Inaba was definetely given a second chance and not without reason. My theory is that after everyone gets killed or free, its going to be Inaba rounding up another Gantz team. Has anybody else noticed how tall he is? a giant.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Yeah i noticed that to,and thats an interesting idea,him beein alone in da room,but i believe in him to,from da looks he looks like Kurono and Masanabou but on da inside he has some Kurono in him,i mean that bad side,that Kurono got rid off along time ago.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

i disagree with you " about inaba being the next generation leader " because i'm sure he won't get rid of "kurono's Bad selfish Side" :

the first reason is that he don't mix with poeple , he stays alone , hang out alone and act alone ...the fact that kurono don't (may be sometimes but he stays with the group) = he's more like nishi from inside .

the Second reason is : Osaka team and Masaro Kato , if the Tokyoites stays a while in the Osaka's Area , the lights of "Fame" would be on Them , they surely have some very talented Gantzers (at Least one ) , and if they return to Tokyo , after a while , Kato would be the Leader (it's Obvious Right??) .

the Last but not the least is : kurono , he will be like "Now has come the day that i take the lead and i make you follow " , so inaba will hate it and gets 100pts to get out of there , rather than being neglected !!

in the end , if you still wants Inaba to be the leader , it's Possible = after Kurono and Kato would be out , he can be !!

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andreafraize View Post
    i disagree with you " about inaba being the next generation leader " because i'm sure he won't get rid of "kurono's Bad selfish Side" :

the first reason is that he don't mix with poeple , he stays alone , hang out alone and act alone ...the fact that kurono don't (may be sometimes but he stays with the group) = he's more like nishi from inside .

the Second reason is : Osaka team and Masaro Kato , if the Tokyoites stays a while in the Osaka's Area , the lights of "Fame" would be on Them , they surely have some very talented Gantzers (at Least one ) , and if they return to Tokyo , after a while , Kato would be the Leader (it's Obvious Right??) .

the Last but not the least is : kurono , he will be like "Now has come the day that i take the lead and i make you follow " , so inaba will hate it and gets 100pts to get out of there , rather than being neglected !!

in the end , if you still wants Inaba to be the leader , it's Possible = after Kurono and Kato would be out , he can be !!
    We can never forget my 3rd favorite alive character(after Kei and Hoi), Gramps!

He can lead, he's cool, even have a cool way of balding! He is motivated by Kei's courage, he stood up to the vamps when they first attacking the newbies after the Jurassic park Mission, he went to trainings and has an excellent attitude! On top of it, he cleared once(which Inaba's VERY far from)!!!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Inabas potential

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    We can never forget my 3rd favorite alive character(after Kei and Hoi), Gramps!

He can lead, he's cool, even have a cool way of balding! He is motivated by Kei's courage, he stood up to the vamps when they first attacking the newbies after the Jurassic park Mission, he went to trainings and has an excellent attitude! On top of it, he cleared once(which Inaba's VERY far from)!!!
    yes , you're right , Gramps "Old Geez " (lol) has more chance to be the leader than Inaba !!

actually , Hoi Hoi has more chance than him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member JC123's Avatar
    City of Eternal Darkness, and it ain't Alaska!
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    that's a little harsh. we've already been over this but he's kurono's alternative route. as long as he starts veering in the right direction, he could intersect kurono's route at some point.
    This came up in another thread but I'm putting it here.

Inaba is a wuss, plain and simple. He runs from trouble and was just like Kurono when he first came to Gantz. I dunno how Izumi first started out but having everyone compared to Kurono is kinda weird isn't it?

Izumi is supposed to be his "aggressive" side. He fights on instinct and gets the mission done no matter what.

So this leaves Inaba to be his old side, I take it? I mean seriously, if Inaba had gotten a few more missions under his belt, he may have turned into a better LT than Reika instead of a wuss girl. Right now, he's looking like Kurono on his first appearance and trying to impress the wrong girl. So I say, let's give him one more mission before writing him off.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member georgemarvin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say kill Inaba now. He's MUCH more useless than Kishimoto. He isn't a stealther like Nishi and Izumi. He is a coward, while Katou is courageous. He doesn't have survival instincts or a conscience like Kei. Kei didn't want to save the old bum, but he did anyway. If Inaba had been in that situation, he would have just told Katou to go jump in a lake. In the first mission, he would have been trying to show the crowd that was beating up the small onion alien that he should be their leader and he would have gotten slaughtered with the rest. When Kei ran away and left Kishimoto, he regretted it, but Inaba wouldn't have.
    Inaba is as useless as Butter Dog, as annoying as a cockroach, and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

dam your really anti-inaba, I think he is starting to realize that the only way he will survive is to cooperate with the rest of the team.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of agree with GM.

I mean cool ones like Kyou, and Kuwabara die yet Inaba lives.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron View Post
    I kind of agree with GM.

I mean cool ones like Kyou, and Kuwabara die yet Inaba lives.
    Why should we like him anyways??

I mean it's his 4th mission, and he has not done crap. His brain is located in this testicles.

Story

Everyone is getting transfered back in the Gantz Room.

Reika: Ah, there is Hoi.

Hoi hugs HS.

Katou: So I think Hoi was the last one right?

Cherry: Wait a minute. Where is the guy that looks like Terry Bogard?

HS: Yah, I had a question about him guys, he had boners looking at my chick!

Katou: Anyways, Gantz started showing points, guess he "boned to death"!

The whole room : Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa!(even the ball cracks a smile)

Fin
    President Netero/My D-A account!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't hate Inaba...but the dude is so boring...
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If he survives this mission, I'm going to laugh at Oka.

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast