Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2024

Thread: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Askia32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    It is a discussion forum. We were discussing and you made an assertion to undermine an element of an encounter Naruto had with a potential love interest. I found frames that showed the opposite of your assertion. If people here did not do this, our collective understanding of the manga would be poor because all types of weird assertions would stand. If you are offended be wrong less.
    Yea, don't have to explain that to me, when I have to correct you Naruhina fans all the time.
    2010 World Series Champs SF GIANTS!!!

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askia32 View Post
    Yea, don't have to explain that to me, when I have to correct you Naruhina fans all the time.
    And I dont offer you cookies when it happens.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    And I dont offer you cookies when it happens.
    Touché

My apologies for the cookie thing.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess I'll jump in this nice conversation.
    I'm NaruSaku fan, but I must agree that she did help Naruto against the Neji fight.

He was not confident and after talking to her, he felt better.
    I'm positive in saying that he might have lost this match if it wasn't for talking to her.

Now, that's 1 for Hinata.

As for Pain, it was Hinata that triggered the 6-tails, but it could have been anyone else. If Shikamaru would have been stabbed, Naruto would have react the same way, and I'm pretty sure that if it would have been Sakura, he would have go 8-9 tails right away.

Now, even if Neji's fight is a +1 for Hinata, I think we can't judge too much on who's the trigger to win the fight.

Here goes my little list, just for fun :

- Zabuza : Did it for himself, after having promise himself he wouldn't lose
    - Haku : Sasuke's «death» was the trigger
    - Orochimaru (in the forest) : Sasuke again, he wanted to proove him that he wasn't a scaredy cat.
    - Kiba : To himself again, but he was under the constant encouragin of only one person : Sakura.
    - Neji : Hinata
    - Gaara : No doubt about this one. This one goes to Sakura.
    - Kabuto : To prove himself again, and to protect Tsunade.
    - Sasuke : For himself (don't wont to lose his best friend), for Sakura (to bring back the one she love), for Sasuke (to save him from Orochimaru)
    - Deidera : For Gaara
    - Orochimaru (4 tails fight) : Go berserk when thinking about Sasuke
    - Kazuzu : To prove himself (to cross the bridge)
    - Pain : For Konoha. For Jiraiya. Hinata was the last trigger, after having seen Konoha devastated, Jiraiya killed and Kakashi almost killed.

So, here goes the «inspiration of Naruto's fight list», IMO :

For Himself : 5
    For Sasuke : 4
    For Sakura : 2
    For Hinata : 1 1/2 (to be fair, since she was the last trigger, I gave her 1/2 for the fight against Pain)
    For Tsunade : 1
    For Gaara : 1
    For Jiraiya : 1
    For everyone in Konoha : 1

So... does that help determine who's he's in love with!?
    Not at all... pointless...

Anyway, that was just my two cents, just for fun.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; May 11, 2009 at 10:33 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MH's Socialworker 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member eni's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I do not see much news in this discussion. Aside from the last fight, you bring up arguments that were already discussed like... uhm... 20+ times in this thread >.>

I'd say we'll close this thread again, if the discussion stays this way during the next page or two. There are two fronts and both are indurated, not open to accept any arguments of the other party and just bringing up the same stuff again and again. That's not really a worthy discussion anymore.

♥ Sorry, I'm Late. But I Got Lost On The Road Of Life. ♥

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hinata or Sakura, who desevers naruto's love and why?

That easy, Sasuke xD

Why? Because Naruto's constantly thinking about him xD

/jk.

Hinata.

She's the only one that shows love towards him, treats him nice and gently, defends him, is inspired by him to put her life on the line, and put her life on the line to save him.

Sakura shows most of this also, but idk, she's just sakura XD

But I really don't care who he gets xD

I've always been a NaruSaku fan, but due to the recent developments, I guess it'll be hinata.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eni View Post
    To be honest, I do not see much news in this discussion. Aside from the last fight, you bring up arguments that were already discussed like... uhm... 20+ times in this thread >.>

I'd say we'll close this thread again, if the discussion stays this way during the next page or two. There are two fronts and both are indurated, not open to accept any arguments of the other party and just bringing up the same stuff again and again. That's not really a worthy discussion anymore.
    I agree that this is a hard debate.
    It's really hard to make a shipper change side.

I guess there will be no more new argument until after the aftermath, when we'll see more of Hinata and Naruto, and when they might discuss her confession.

After that, I think we'll know for sure if it's NaruHina or NaruSaku.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted Hinata, she's the only one that's proved her love for Naruto, she's had a crush on him for ages and put her life on the line for him...what more can i say???

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eni View Post

Yup, prime example....
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I voted Hinata, she's the only one that's proved her love for Naruto, she's had a crush on him for ages and put her life on the line for him...what more can i say???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jodi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askia32 View Post
    Yup, prime example....
    I guess she was talking about the same people talking about the same thing, not new people talking about old stuff

the guy just jumped in the conversation, don't expect people to read the entire thread to talk about something new

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheHomeMade Nindo View Post
    Well, I guess I'll jump in this nice conversation.
    I'm NaruSaku fan, but I must agree that she did help Naruto against the Neji fight.

He was not confident and after talking to her, he felt better.
    I'm positive in saying that he might have lost this match if it wasn't for talking to her.

Now, that's 1 for Hinata.

As for Pain, it was Hinata that triggered the 6-tails, but it could have been anyone else. If Shikamaru would have been stabbed, Naruto would have react the same way, and I'm pretty sure that if it would have been Sakura, he would have go 8-9 tails right away.

Now, even if Neji's fight is a +1 for Hinata, I think we can't judge too much on who's the trigger to win the fight.

Here goes my little list, just for fun :

- Zabuza : Did it for himself, after having promise himself he wouldn't lose
    - Haku : Sasuke's «death» was the trigger
    - Orochimaru (in the forest) : Sasuke again, he wanted to proove him that he wasn't a scaredy cat.
    - Kiba : To himself again, but he was under the constant encouragin of only one person : Sakura.
    - Neji : Hinata
    - Gaara : No doubt about this one. This one goes to Sakura.
    - Kabuto : To prove himself again, and to protect Tsunade.
    - Sasuke : For himself (don't wont to lose his best friend), for Sakura (to bring back the one she love), for Sasuke (to save him from Orochimaru)
    - Deidera : For Gaara
    - Orochimaru (4 tails fight) : Go berserk when thinking about Sasuke
    - Kazuzu : To prove himself (to cross the bridge)
    - Pain : For Konoha. For Jiraiya. Hinata was the last trigger, after having seen Konoha devastated, Jiraiya killed and Kakashi almost killed.

So, here goes the «inspiration of Naruto's fight list», IMO :

For Himself : 5
    For Sasuke : 4
    For Sakura : 2
    For Hinata : 1 1/2 (to be fair, since she was the last trigger, I gave her 1/2 for the fight against Pain)
    For Tsunade : 1
    For Gaara : 1
    For Jiraiya : 1
    For everyone in Konoha : 1

So... does that help determine who's he's in love with!?
    Not at all... pointless...

Anyway, that was just my two cents, just for fun.
    Inside the homemade nindos mind:OH NO I JUST PROVEN THAT NARUTO IS A NARCISSISTIC GAY GUY I BETTER SAY THIS WAS POINTLESS.

haha jk man.

Anyway, I think that Naruto will end up with Hinata because Kishi made it obvious to us, that it was going to happen(I think you guys know what i am talking about)but what I hate the most is there's no relationship with Hinata and Naruto no development I mean, he pretty much spent the whole manga with Sakura and Sasuke(he thought about Sasuke in the second half of the manga) His character developed with them and his relationship with Sasuke and Sakura went from him being hated to slowly getting recognized, to finally becoming friends and more.
    What development HinataXNaruto relationship have? Absolutely nothing, if she had not foolishly jumped in the fight, Naruto would have never even knew she loved him.

I support the Naruto Sasuke and Naruto Sakura pairing because the development is there and it would be cool if Kishi would not be obvious with who Naruto ended up with.
    Last edited by digitaldude; May 18, 2009 at 08:29 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jodi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Inside the homemade nindos mind:OH NO I JUST PROVEN THAT NARUTO IS A NARCISSISTIC GAY GUY I BETTER SAY THIS WAS POINTLESS.

haha jk man.

Anyway, I think that Naruto will end up with Hinata because Kishi made it obvious to us, that it was going to happen(I think you guys know what i am talking about)but what I hate the most is there's no relationship with Hinata and Naruto no development I mean, he pretty much spent the whole manga with Sakura and Sasuke(he thought about Sasuke in the second half of the manga) His character developed with them and his relationship with Sasuke and Sakura went from him being hated to slowly getting recognized, to finally becoming friends and more.
    What development HinataXNaruto relationship have? Absolutely nothing, if she had not foolishly jumped in the fight, Naruto would have never even knew she loved him.

I support the Naruto Sasuke and Naruto Sakura pairing because the development is there and it would be cool if Kishi would not be obvious with who Naruto ended up with.
    they had development, not as a pairing, but as persons... Naruto acknowleged Hinata for her ninjaway/principles and vice-versa
    Narutoverse is all about principles and if you take it deeper, Naruto and Hinata share something very nice between them, so I see no problem when they start something.

Now, people complain that Hinata and Naruto didn't have long talks and stuff like that... What will you say if they have now?
    I mean, if they somehow start dating, going for some ramen and stuff and after those things they happen to have a first kiss?

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FQShinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinate because shes doing alot to get naruto`s love , and the only the only thing sakura would do is hit him .

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jodi View Post
    I guess she was talking about the same people talking about the same thing, not new people talking about old stuff

the guy just jumped in the conversation, don't expect people to read the entire thread to talk about something new
    Right, maybe I should of quoted one of your post than.

Quote Originally Posted by jodi View Post
    they had development, not as a pairing, but as persons... Naruto acknowleged Hinata for her ninjaway/principles and vice-versa
    Narutoverse is all about principles and if you take it deeper, Naruto and Hinata share something very nice between them, so I see no problem when they start something.

Now, people complain that Hinata and Naruto didn't have long talks and stuff like that... What will you say if they have now?
    I mean, if they somehow start dating, going for some ramen and stuff and after those things they happen to have a first kiss?
    Too bad any development between Naruto and Hinata fails at comparison to Naruto and Sakura. When it comes down to it, Naruto will get the girl he has been wanting for the entire manga series, not the FOIL.
    Last edited by Askia32; May 18, 2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gamak!ch!'s Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to argue with your point but a possibility of why their bond is developed more is because they are teammates and this show is called naruto so she gets the majority of the airtime but whenever hinata gets hers ... somehow she makes it worthwhile lol.

"I never give up and I have guts."

Thread Closed
Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast