Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hinata or Sakura, who desevers naruto's love and why?

Quote Originally Posted by barbapapa View Post
    Noone, this is not a romantic shônen manga.
    Well this manga can be considered a shonen with a little of shojo, since it goes deeps into the relationships of the characters. There are some chapters which are about the story and most of the story flash backs in naruto talk about the relationships between the characters. Like the relation between itachi and sasuke, the relation between itachi and his father, between sasuke and his mother, etc..

Also the relationships of what people call potential couples. There are a lot of fan clubs for each couple of naruto. Heck there are websites for some of these couples, like Heaven & earth for narusaku and cinnamoon stars for naruhina.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mizu172 View Post
    Okay then, let me formulate it in another way, just for you. Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto's love, because Naruto doesn't deserve her. BUT I also think that Hinata doesn't deserve Naruto's love because of the same reason, that Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto's love. So none of them deserves Naruto's love. Wicked, but it works, fine now?^^
    however naruto doesnt understand (or comprehends the obvious signs witch about everyone else does) that hinata loves him, he always been ignorant about hinata, he treats her with respect as every other person in the series (if they treat him like that obviously). I did vote for hinata if those 2 get children it might get a very nice outcome with the stamina of naruto and her byakugan (a person can dream can he)

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    however naruto doesnt understand (or comprehends the obvious signs witch about everyone else does) that hinata loves him, he always been ignorant about hinata, he treats her with respect as every other person in the series (if they treat him like that obviously). I did vote for hinata if those 2 get children it might get a very nice outcome with the stamina of naruto and her byakugan (a person can dream can he)
    We hear this in almost each chapter and or episode, naruto you are too naive...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Waru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata - reason she didnt totally suck pre-time skip .. also she always liked him never treated him like crap.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fe10's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata, cause she like naruto since the begining.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner darkbass's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

my vote is for hinata... same reason as above... and also i don't relly know if naruto still like sakura, to me it looks like he already accepted her love for sasuke gave up on her and is only joking around now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkbass View Post
    my vote is for hinata... same reason as above... and also i don't relly know if naruto still like sakura, to me it looks like he already accepted her love for sasuke gave up on her and is only joking around now.

same here,she understood naruto true nature form the beginning,and he was her hero
    sakura will be single forever,like tsunade

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its hard to tell Naruto is oblivious to the fact that two women fallen in love with him. Sakura might carry the day, but its also possible that it will be Hinata. Currently Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are more like incredibly close siblings except Sakura is carrying a serious love for Naruto.

Who deserves him more depends on your viewpoint. Sakura is willing to throw herself in front of Kyuubi to save Naruto. She has developed her skills and abilities so she can be relied on by her teammates, but its also because she knows exactly what Naruto is and still loves him despite it. Sakura has seen Naruto's true face and the danger she would be in for the rest of her life, and she is willing to do what ever it takes to help him.

Hinata may have strong feelings for Naruto, but she is still ignorant about the dangers involved in loving him. She was there to support him early on, but she is also unable to openly give her true feelings for him. She also has to still pass the Kyuubi test. Its easy to love someone, its much harder to love them if you know that they will be a constant source of danger to you and anyone else who happens to be around him.

Until Hinata passes the Nearly getting killed by Kyuubi test, Sakura deserves it more.
    Last edited by Decorus; July 09, 2007 at 03:04 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Hinata or Sakura, who desevers naruto's love and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Decorus View Post
    Its hard to tell Naruto is oblivious to the fact that two women fallen in love with him. Sakura might carry the day, but its also possible that it will be Hinata. Currently Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are more like incredibly close siblings except Sakura is carrying a serious love for Naruto.

Who deserves him more depends on your viewpoint. Sakura is willing to throw herself in front of Kyuubi to save Naruto. She has developed her skills and abilities so she can be relied on by her teammates, but its also because she knows exactly what Naruto is and still loves him despite it. Sakura has seen Naruto's true face and the danger she would be in for the rest of her life, and she is willing to do what ever it takes to help him.

Hinata may have strong feelings for Naruto, but she is still ignorant about the dangers involved in loving him. She was there to support him early on, but she is also unable to openly give her true feelings for him. She also has to still pass the Kyuubi test. Its easy to love someone, its much harder to love them if you know that they will be a constant source of danger to you and anyone else who happens to be around him.

Until Hinata passes the Nearly getting killed by Kyuubi test, Sakura deserves it more.
    Even though I voted for a Hinata, I completely agree with you. In my opinion, this is not an easy question to answer, it could go either way for me.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats an excellent opinion, I really love this forum. I was thinking that sakura was feeling or starting to feel something for Naruto. However Kabuto might have influenced the attitude she took in that moment. Is honestly hard to decipher if she is falling in love with Naruto or if she just feeling bad/sorrow for him, just because his going that far to fullfill his promise and that far means even losing himself forever.

The same applies to Hinata, I can't really tell you if Hinata was in love with him or if she just had a huge admiration for naruto by just reading a few chapters or watching a few episodes. By the time we learned that is both, she truly loves naruto and she feels a huge admiration for naruto. We have to realize that asians have a different perception of what is love and what excites them, even knowing that kishimoto is a huge fan of hollywood industry and some american comics, he grew in a different place and in a different way than most of us in America or Europe.

As for Hinata, she already showed that she don't care about what other thinks about naruto, we don't know if she knows what is sealed inside him, but she has proven to be more interested in naruto than in what other thinks about them. I hope to see ino falling in love with naruto, that would be cool twist for the story and maybe sakura will start showing her true feelings for naruto, whether or not is love.
    Last edited by Alterno; July 09, 2007 at 06:10 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ninjetone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My hope is that Naruto wins the heart of the girl that makes him happy. I see merit in some people's argument that Hinata always liked him and they think her sweet and quitet personality would be good for him. I have also wondered about what kind of girl makes Naruto happy. Since he was ignored, shunned and lived alone during his childhood it could be that he spent too much time without that "noise" that family and friends bring to someone's life. Sakura is noisy and over the top, but Naruto seems to like it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 297 very importent

"Its not what you Do for Naruto thats importent. Its how strongly you Feel about him that counts. Sakura I can tell just by looking at you. The Truth is that you ...."

Then Naruto had to go and wake up... ruining the revelation that Sakura loves Naruto.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjetone View Post
    My hope is that Naruto wins the heart of the girl that makes him happy. I see merit in some people's argument that Hinata always liked him and they think her sweet and quitet personality would be good for him. I have also wondered about what kind of girl makes Naruto happy. Since he was ignored, shunned and lived alone during his childhood it could be that he spent too much time without that "noise" that family and friends bring to someone's life. Sakura is noisy and over the top, but Naruto seems to like it.

Umm, this is not about hoping to see him winning sakura's heart. The poll is about whod deserves naruto's love?

/bastard mode off

Chapter 297 very importent

"Its not what you Do for Naruto thats importent. Its how strongly you Feel about him that counts. Sakura I can tell just by looking at you. The Truth is that you ...."

Then Naruto had to go and wake up... ruining the revelation that Sakura loves Naruto.

The truth is that you consider naruto as your best friend
    The truth is that feel that naruto is gay
    The truth is that you like the way he dress
    The truth is that you like to see him getting mad.

We don't know if she really loves him or if she is feeling bad about how far he is going in order to fullfill his promise.

However just coming and saying that she is in love with naruto and because of that she deserves to be loved is weird... Naruto is treating naruto a little better, but not that better.
    Last edited by Alterno; July 10, 2007 at 05:38 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata blushes and becomes shy and tongue tied around Naruto.
    Sakura beats Naruto into a bloody pulp just to get his complete attention.

Both are signs that one girl likes one guy.

How ever Hinata has only said she admire's Naruto as in looks up to him. He is her inspiration to be a better ninja. So we don't really know if she loves him or just idolizes him because of his determination to be a better Ninja.

Love is implied, but never openly stated and yes you could make assumptions, but so Far Sakura has the closest thing to an admission of love.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata blushes and becomes shy and tongue tied around Naruto.
    Sakura beats Naruto into a bloody pulp just to get his complete attention.

Both are signs that one girl likes one guy.
    Attention?, Attention!!!... Come one you know that naruto lives for that girl, he is always caring about her, he is also overprotective with her. She don't need to beat him to death to get his attention. She beats him because is her way to say "hey stop doing that"... That attention theory don't apply here.

How ever Hinata has only said she admire's Naruto as in looks up to him. He is her inspiration to be a better ninja. So we don't really know if she loves him or just idolizes him because of his determination to be a better Ninja..
    True...

Love is implied, but never openly stated and yes you could make assumptions, but so Far Sakura has the closest thing to an admission of love.
    I think that she still is in love with Sasuke (unfortunately for naruto), and she is just feeling bad for naruto.

However back to the poll

who deserves naruto's love and why?

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast